Do antidepressants work against loneliness?

Do antidepressants work against loneliness?

Please... please... I beg you to respond

antidepressants are a meme, they will make you not able to ejaculate
but taking them could change your perspective though, they have a strange effect on you chemically.

Isn't loneliness what finns love?

you will still feel lonely
but also empty because you don't feel sad or upset about it

it works by suppressing your emotions

I've never used them, but i can only assume they're a jewish ploy

you should clarify that feelings aren't emotions
you can feel hungry for a burger, but not be down about it

yeah, sort of in that they're very expensive
but i outjewed the jews, because i asked my psychiatrist back then (who was a friend of a friend) if she couldn't give me med samples, the kind that pharmacy sales representatives give out all the time

Depends fluoxetine ain't too bad, Anafranil really has a kick to it, was very happy the first few weeks

>Jewish ploy
Sup Forums memes rot your brain, user. You should stop browsing there before it's too late.

I don't know shit about antidepressants and being lonely so I will just post a cute anime pic. Have a nice day.

Is life in Peru not depressing? It seems like it would be.

Why would I be depressed?

Because your country is poor? I dunno man, I think Peruvian people seem really nice and I love your food, but it just seems like a depressing place to live.

....was just kidding, i dont hate jews

We might be economically poor but we're rich in soul.
I never ever met a depressed Peruvian person in my life.

you are strong people

You need to find the right ones. For years I just thought I was stuck not able to cum, but after a prescription change it became possible.

Which one are you on now?

with weed you have great orgasms

Also Ayahuasca sex is very intense

Vybrid and apriprozole (spelling?). The apriprozle when I started it was like turning on the lights and seeing life for the first time.

I hate weed. That shit just makes me even more anxious and depressed. It's unfortunate that I have that reaction because I'm in Seattle surrounded by legal shit.

may be wrong sort?

My roommate took them and he was completely numb and stopped having any emotions for months, dont take them finbro

so what kind of drug can make you feel happy?
i mean when nothing changes, you've always been happy then boom, anxiety for no apparent reason

Eat healthy, exercise, find people you like.

Wow, man. Glad you're doing better. I just started Effexor (venlafaxine is the generic name) and I think it might be helping but my dick is completely useless for anything except peeing.

Happy? nothing.

t. pharmacology student

That's a real shame about your dick man. I know how hard that is, I remember what it's like. Actually costed me a relationship because she was too fucking stupid to understand that medication can have those sort of side effects.