How did Anakin become so evil...

How did Anakin become so evil? How could someone who spent so much time with such an angelic character become such a soulless killer? How could someone who spent years by Padme's side and saw her precious smile become such a wicked person? How could someone who spent time talking to beautiful, precious Queen Padme about how important being a Jedi is end up eradicating them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QeYEsaydrtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bad Writing

It's like a drug

>having a Jewish waifu

she's jewish

What was she thinking here?

Because he did so much for the Republic and all he got in return was Jedi constantly bitching at him.

But considering how much Padme loved the Republic and the Jedi, one would think she wouldnt go so murder-crazy or betray the Jedi

He* wouldnt

What a sweet smile. I almost forgot what a cunt Hershlag is

funny how you can always spot the jew by the hair

I don't think she's cute. Her hair here looks gross

It's because he felt LOVE and became bad cuz no Jedi can put peepee in vagoo cuz that mean you bad guy you dark side now and then baby Anakin cries and starts killing babies and women cuz Anakin bad now so he kills more babies and becomes bad and chokes the woman he loves cuz remember Anakin felt love so to Jedi he's dark side now and fight Obi Wan and loses cuz Obi was high ground and high ground > low ground and Sheev took in Anakin cuz he bad now he dark side so he sith now we call him Darth Vader cuz dark side have Sith names

hey, fuck you ok

From my point of view the Jedi are evil.

Shes the Most Beautiful Woman to Ever Live. She was in her sexual prime as Padme.

From my point of view the Jews are evil.

>How did Anakin become so evil?

How or why does anything happen in Star Wars?

It just does, because it looks kewl!

youtu.be/QeYEsaydrtI

>he doesn't like big hair

I unironically still love this song.

Thing is Anakin was all for the Republic, but Sheev got into his mind that the Jedi's best interests were not the same as the Republics, that the Jedi were manipulating him and everyone he cared about to further their power hold

Slaves are weak minded but strong, in this case with The Forceā„¢, so they can work more.

The sameway someone could be willing to spend thousands of dollars on a wedding and a ring to be with someone only to Murder them. THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE

Imagine to be her pusy slave. I would never do evil thing again!

He got promised a good benefit package by his Forces of Evil recruiter.