Will pic related happen if Trump doesn't win?

Will pic related happen if Trump doesn't win?

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/foreign-trade/statistics/state/data/tx.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope so. Texas is an embarrassment.

How?

why

Why would Chile succeed?

Yes, it will be Texit time.

just epic

We can only hope.

Won't happen. They will secede when Hillary gets 3 Supreme Court judges and kills the bill of rights

Texas will he mexican by the time any secessionist movement gains enough popularity.

interesting, explain this

Naw we didn't secede when obama won. That would probably count as a much bigger blow than trump not winning.

Besides if we did, we have our own power grid, lots of access to water, and our own oil. so fuck you yankee faggots, enjoy your debt-riddled states. The only problem is mexico or some shitty latino countries would back us, it would be a bigger problem.

Fuck you faggot this is the best Country on the this goddamn planet

Only if they fuck n cuck him at the convention. There is talk of them putting a clause in saying the delegates can vote for someone else if the main person is against their personal or religions preferences

If that happens I feel like a revolt that will include the military might actually happen

Suck our balls

>texas secedes
>now it's literally impossible for republicans to win a general ever again

please no

Well, if Trump loses, the massive (titanic) influx of Mexican immigrants into Texas will continue. The immigrants, especially those here illegally, will unquestioningly vote Democrat and would shoot down the idea of Texas' recession.

That said, a state receding from the United States is nothing at all like receding from the EU. It's a hell of a lot harder to do, most will tell you it's not within a state's rights, and we fought a brutal civil war because of it (not slavery, like most idiots will tell you)

>not slavery
>slavery literally cited as a reason in almost every confederate state's secession documents

No. Texas always talks about leaving, but they never follow through. Now as a part of a general revolt, I can see Texas leading the charge.

They have to purge Austin, Dallas and Houston first though.

The war was fought over the state's right to secession. Slavery was the reason for the secession, not for the war.

he's talking about why the north went to war. It wasn't because big-bad-south had slavery and they were going to end it once and for all and be the good guys yay!!!

it was to quall future secession and gain power of states again. manifest destiny 2.0

Not Chile, its Texas.

Well don't say slavery wasn't the reason then, because it hinged on that. You don't just seceed for teh lulz.

you think texas will let migration continue on the same path or worsen though? surely there would be a massive amount of support for stopping immigration, and if opposed by the federal govt, a secession?

Get your shit together Texas,
Sincerely, Kentucky

It doesn't matter what the reason was. The confederate states could have seceded because Stonewall Jackson stubbed his toe on a tree in Ohio. The war would have been fought the same, just without the Emancipation Proclamation at the end.

Saying that slavery was the reason the civil war was fought is like saying the Treaty of Versailles caused World War 2. And yet, somehow I doubt you know what that means :^)

Not enough. Texas is already seriously at risk of turning blue (which is only a risk if you're a Republican, I suppose) because of immigration, illegal or otherwise. Even if you take a snap-shot of Texas as it is today, I don't think there'd be enough support to try and shut down immigration and/or secede, and you'd need overwhelming support to justify doing either or both of those things in direct defiance of the federal government.

kill yourself famalam

t. New England

Wow really? I didn't know it was that close. How is your governor so based? Was he only narrowly elected?

This is what sucks. Not only do we have to bed illegals into our cities, our way of life directly changes because of their voting characteristics.

I fucking hate yankees who condemn Texas because we're "racist xenophobes" when we're are the ones who have to live with the illegals.

I am from Michigan, not Texas. I couldn't tell you those things.

Do you think I'm a stinkin' Yank? That hurts my feelings. I hate illegal aliens too, but I suppose you would hate them more.

I hate them more on the principle that illegal immigration is wrecking the country and costing us tremendously and offers few of the benefits that come with LEGAL immigration while offering many, many, many detriments in return. It's a different kind of anti-illegal sentiment than you have, I'm sure.

Get relevant Kentucky,
With love, Texas.

*when trump doesn't win
fuck no

Please filter this defeatist

Naw the yanks i'm talking about live in a white-washed community and never need to interact with minorities but go around calling southerners RACIST when we get mad because our community is becoming worse because of illegals.

What portion of texas' economy is dependant on interstate exports/imports? Does Texas grow all of its own food? Does it generate all of its own electricity?

I sincerely doubt that it could maintain its economy separated from the rest of the country. They would have to buy and sell things to other states to survive.

No man is an island.

Does being in a different country preclude trade?
In other words, does international trade exist?

What the hell are you talking about?

Are there not tariffs and fees to pay? Does Texas have enough ports and fuel to sustain international trade? What does it make that the rest of the world wants?

Change 'if Trump doesn't win' to 'if Hillary wins'

They already do. Texas is self sufficient if it needs to be.

#Texit2017 get it trending

It generates 100% of its electrical demand? It doesn't have to buy coal from anyone?

why

not necessarily. Look at Switzerland outside the EU, or Canada/US trade

>Texas leads the nation in cattle, cotton, hay, sheep, goats and mohair production.
Texas leads the nation in number of farms and ranches, with >248,800 farms and ranches covering 130.2 million acres.

We have our own power grid

We produce the most oil of any state, about 36% of the entire nation.

We have tons lakes/river water.

So yes we could maintain for a long time.

>Texas leads the nation in cattle, cotton, hay, sheep, goats and mohair production
And food crops? What is texas's source of phosphorus?

>We produce the most oil of any state, about 36% of the entire nation.
Which kind? Heavy or Light?

>We have tons lakes/river water.
If you can keep fracking companies from going nuts.

That's neat about the grid though, didn't know that.

>census.gov/foreign-trade/statistics/state/data/tx.html
Looks like the primary exports are petroleum products and aircraft parts. Who are the buyers? Oh, mexico. Lol, that's ironic

I'm alaskan, not Texan, but I would personally see a Clinton victory as a sign that the U.S. is corrupt beyond saving. If that happens, and I pray it doesn't, I'm preparing for secession. Not an immediate one, but I know it won't be long before the new America encroaches on Alaskan freedom just a little too much and we go full rebel. 01/03/59 never forget, never forgive. Joe Vogler's ghost is coming back for revenge.

>implying red states won't send them food, free of charge

I shiggy diggy m8

>it's just boxes of dildos

Kek. Texas is gonna be a purple state at the current rate.

>If that happens I feel like a revolt that will include the military might actually happen

Ahahahahahahaha. No.

No, saying that slavery was the reason the civil war was fought is like saying that the overall socio-politic fallout from WWI caused WWII - that is just how hard the issue of slavery dominated the internal political process of the states in the decades leading up to the Civil War.

>from Michigan
you're a yankee

>And food crops? What is texas's source of phosphorus?
import, i think. houston/galveston area is a huge shipping destination for the US in general. same for oil. a lot of that foreign oil you buy comes to us first.

>fracking
[citation needed]

You mean the same red states that are always bitching about free handouts? Yeah. Sure.

>conveniently forgetting the handouts are for people that just drain society.

At least try next time you shit post.