Why wasn't Aayla Secura™ wearing armor? Why are soldiers in full body armor shot and killed by one hit?

Why wasn't Aayla Secura™ wearing armor? Why are soldiers in full body armor shot and killed by one hit?

why should she wear armor

/SWEU

Because Jedi don't usually wear Armor except for Obi-Wan, when he was a cartoon character in the clone wars.

>Why are soldiers in full body armor shot and killed by one hit?
Maybe it's just meant to stop shrapnel. Also it looks cool is the real reason.

The armor is their uniform, not protection.

Why don't jedi's wear the best armour in the glaxy and use blasters?, they would be unstoppable

They rely on their DEX and WIS bonus to compensate for AC. Having armor would incur a skill check penalty and force failure chance.

In this scene however she was caught flat footed.

This is why you don't make CON your dump stat.

Whats the point of wearing armor in the Star Wars Universe, 1 shot kills you unless you are a main character

>DEX and WIS
What does that supposed to mean?

If she had armor she'd get killed in one hit, obviously. It's harder to kill her when she isn't wearing any.

You answered your own question. Body armor gives no protection and is therefore useless

t. embryo

Why don't the clones wear t-shirts with "I love Sheev" instead of plastic costumes.

Sheev banned t-shirts.

this shot was the most memorable part of the movie and I was so passed that she didn't have more scenes and that this wasn't in slow motion.

Dexterity, Wisdom, and CON is Constitution.

Kind of the same in real life desu.

Sheev is too humble for that

Get the fuck out you disgusting casual

Why does she have hair extending from her belly button to breasts

The thing I don't understand about this scene is that they shoot her up like a dozen times and she's still wriggling on the ground. How many shots does it take?

Luke, did I ever tell you about breasts? Breasts were the mammary glands of mammalian species and some reptomammals, and were normally a distinguishing feature of the female of the species. Males did have breasts, but they were far less developed than their female counterparts due to the sexual dimorphism. Aayla Secura had a nice pair of breasts. They were good friends.

only bad guys wear armor. this is how you know they are bad.