/brit/

Nothing in particular edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PWgvGjAhvIw
youtube.com/watch?v=2170wSENmkM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series#The_Culture_of_Critique_.281998.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ANIME INNIT

>you just gotta be yourself bro

anime

Anime is technically a shit

Vidya is good

>bro, you just gotta have game

babestation

tfw no /brit/ bf

Looks like queenstown

why are you so obsessed with these lads

god save king george

Does he ever wash?

what a poof he looks
not surprised they left

But god didnt

Feel bad for mistreating the Irish for no good reason. Shall promise to never be racist again.

PUA master here

you wanna get laid? do the following:

lead off with a neg and then look for IOI's, make sure you escalate quickly and keep playfully insulting while laying foundation, but don't forget to agonize her friends while giving off clarity of intent, look for affirmations (her breathing) and keep communication frequency at compliance, she will shit test you so build credibility by direct game, using the disarm approach wingman. Drop anchor, then eject while eye glazing using the implicit technique, one she's lockedout nickle back her till game over.

"Hey Ya!" is a song in G major. Each cadential six-measure phrase is constructed using a change of meter on the fourth measure and uses a I–IV–V–VI chord progression. G major and C major chords are played for one and two 4/4 measures respectively. André 3000 then uses a deceptive cadence after a 2/4 measure of the dominant D major chord, leading into two 4/4 measures of an E major chord. The song moves at a tempo of 159 beats per minute, and André's vocal range spans more than an octave and a half, from B3 to G5.[6]

The song opens with three pick up beats as André 3000 counts "one, two, three, oh" and then leads into the first verse. The lyrics begin to describe the protagonist's concerns and doubts about a romantic relationship.[3] He wonders if they are staying together just "for tradition", as in the lines "But does she really wanna [mess around] / But can't stand to see me / Walk out the door?" André 3000 commented, "I think it's more important to be happy than to meet up to...the world's expectations of what a relationship should be. So this is a celebration of how men and women relate to each other in the 2000s".[7] The song then leads into the chorus, which consists of the line "Hey ya!" repeated eight times, accompanied by a synthesizer performing the bassline.[6]

During the second verse, the protagonist gets cold feet and wonders what the purpose of continuing the relationship is, pondering the question, "If they say nothing is forever...then what makes love the exception?"[3] After repeating the chorus, the song leads into a call and response section. André 3000 jokes, "What's cooler than being cool?", and the "fellas'" response, an overdubbed version of his vocals, is "Ice cold", a reference to one of André Benjamin's stage names.[8] He then calls to the "ladies", whose response is overdubbed from vocals by Rabeka Tuinei,[5] who was an assistant to the audio engineer.[3]

Might have to watch Big Brother now Derek Acorah is in. He was piss funny on Most Haunted.

jealous krauts

Ever since I got an office job I eat about 8 bags if crisps and fast food every day and now my farts are absolutely rancid. Coincidence?

yes he did napoleon lost

Cleanses himself with bio oil every day m8.

bumblebees are so fluffy and cute

>Eire_Meetup08.jpg

hate this german twat

This is what I grew up thinking he looked like

the paki gf

Agreed. Best bugs along with jumping spiders

wtf
is that yank propaganda?? literally argie tier cartoons

no I think that's a pretty clear cause and effect

Honestly just want to flatten the passfag mong's face with a fire extinguisher. Fucking nauseating having to suffer his obnoxiously early editions and the sight of that fuck ugly manface kike attention whore every single fucking day

Yeah, from the 70s.

Need a Marge Simpson gf

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hear their queens a pretty big slut.

nothing to watch

guess I will fall asleep to the old XFM shows again

First time I met a jumping spider was when I didn't know there were jumping spiders.
Frankly honest it scared the shit out of me lad.

>but don't forget to agonize her friends while giving off clarity of intent

this is SO key, guys.

this is a blue board mate delet this

shit meme get rid of the flags.

Is it just me or did black people look much friendlier and happier even 10 years. Not like today where they look angry and as if they are about to kill a whitey. They look completely different, even their skin looks lighter.
Think there is some major social engineering going on here

youtu.be/PWgvGjAhvIw

>live in britain
>look like shit
>move to spain
>look like a model

>ywn rob the kwik e mart and live it up with marge
youtube.com/watch?v=2170wSENmkM

more like
>get rich
>get surgery
>get sexier

Bumblebee detected.

Is Marge still breastfeeding

might do a move to hong kong and start triad for white lads

bring a lunch of real food from home

look at black music from the 70s and 80s
tragic decline

bizarre post

Aye they do tend to scare people but they're just trying to stay in your shadow to keep cool. Very sweet little creatures, harmless.

i forgot to eject last time, DON'T DO THIS

... :masturbation for the nation.

I don't get it.

Did you buy her game /brit/?

black-white relations peaked in the late 90s/early 2000s tbqh
things seemed ok then. racism seemed to be declining. it's only in the last few years with the rise of the alt-right/BLM/tumblr that things have regressed

wtf is this gibberish

ronnie was at peak qt at united though

>tfw you will never go back to the pre-obama days filled with optimism and happiness and not just cold tasteless hatred and apathy.

alpha male = man who gets a lot of female attraction

queen bee = girl who fucks a lot??

I dont buy any duke nukem anymore

Adam Smith predicted in The Wealth of Nations (1776) that if given representation in Parliament, in a century the Thirteen Colonies would become the center of the British Empire.

After 1829, American population growth was very rapid due to high birth rates (8 children per family versus 4 in Europe). The average age was under 20, with children everywhere.

By 1840, the population had reached 17,069,000 on the same land.

By 1860, the population reached 40,000,000.

After it's Civil War in 1866, United States began seeking a spot as a "Great Power" among Europe.

Between 1880 and 1900, 10,000,000 more Europeans migrated to the USA.

By 1910, the population had reached 100,000,000, making the United States the third most populous nation (after China and the British Empire).

Despite the population growth, by the end of the 19th century, the United States doubled per capita income over the period.

By the start of the 20th century, the United States was the second wealthiest country (behind the British Empire)

Starting in the 1920s, New York Cit had replaced London as the "Financial Capital of the World"

>tfw she will turn into a brainwashed BLMer and not into your gf

fat bitch that lies around while a line of men cum on her

New neighbours moved in yesterday and one of the people at the house disrespected my dad. Kids their already playing knock and nash on the door, yikes. Still need to welcome them over to the community tho'. How do you introduce yourself to your new neighbours?

there are still plenty of black women hunting for BWC
one of my friends married one last year

the alt-right is just a natural reaction to black aggression tbf, amongst other things

>triad for white lads
That's called a sex-trafficking ring, and it's usually white lads from Belarus and Poland.

someone give me a quick rundown on tim

Just brainwashed spawns trying to spread their ideology onto the white man. Don't trust them.

You could have just as easily posted a black man rapping about killing people from the same year that song game out.

>knock and nash

Any tips on how to subvert a colony of bees so the drone bees start desiring queendom? Be interesting to watch how it plays out.

>h-hey user
>you going to the big rally tonight?

oh.. yeah that makes more sense. what a great gal

what are all the different ways to say "ill beat your ass" on /brit/

Tell them youre a firestarter

Oily schizo who documents his sickness online

Drone bees are mentally handicapped due to having too many chromosomes and are only useful for sex.

>8 children per family versus 4 in europe
fuck me

Anyone remember the old glory gimmick?

you have to neutralise the police bees with pheremones

Geesh we haven't even instigated communism and yet he still looks like hes starving.

I'm not a schizo. You're wrong.

Then what happened?

The Commonwealth shall rise once more.

meant for

most of those died

fuck if america was that fat in 1899 we must be a large amorphous blob as big as a boulder by now. an apt representation of our populace 2bqhwy

vile wretch

>drone
Meant worker bees

IT'S NOT FAIR

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series#The_Culture_of_Critique_.281998.29

Fixing race relations should be the number one priority of all leaders of multiracial countries

White people have been shitty to me and my sis the last few years, not on that evil "white devi" train but significant amount of shade to notice. My parents always warned me but I never took it seriously. Well now I know better. I understand why they beat me as a boy for covering my face in baby powder for a laugh