What is their fucking problem?

What is their fucking problem?

hi
we are richer than all the rest combined...
We like are weed, and pay too much taxes to our greedy as fuck state government / county governments which suck more money off the state (super efficient.... not).

Our companies kick ass, our weather is best all year round in USA, and immigrants like it here.

If your wealthy you should get a 6 month houses in Nevada, Florida or Washington too avoid paying our state government that can't speak English.

Please be a parody or a pasta, nobody is this much of an arrogant cock.

Being better and more relevant than all other states minus jew york

welcome to California poor fuck.

We'll never quite catch up to NY, will w

Honestly HONESTLY terrible people. It's a swamp pool of narcissism.

I can say with confidence that in my 28 years living in this country I've never met a Californian who wasn't fake as fuck and loud and annoying.

Sadly no

Well who the fu k are you that anyone should give 2 tugs of a dead dogs cock about your experiences

They're like 40% Latino. Basically Mexico, Jr. at this point.

If it wasn't for the people and the constant 37+ degrees Celsius temperature (which is annoying more than anything else), we wouldn't have a problem. We've got a great economy and beautiful landscapes. It's just the damned people (see first reply).

I'd say you're correct, but I walked outside and got rained on 5 minutes ago.
(((You're still not wrong.)))

>37+ degrees Celsius temperature

Pandering faggot.

IDk what the fuck is wrong with your culture to overwhelmingly produce douches

No it really depends on the area.
I have spent my whole life in Northern California, with a little bit of time in North coast.

Marin/Sonoma/Napa is the Northern Border of the Bay area outskirts, and Santa cruz County is probably the southern border.

The Chinese specifically are our lord and saviors that keep the real estate prices high, Mexicans provide cheap burger flipping, landscaping and field hands, but they worm / marry their ways into wealth like any other people.

Being one of the few states with legal-illegal immigration means we have a guaranteed advantage in population growth, and lower vacancy rates.

Hating California is a literal meme at this point.

Yes it's full of latinos blah blah.

If you stop being Sup Forums it's an actual nice place.

Homosexuality
Jews
Mexicans
Atheism
aids
Americanism
Liberalism

Now post the bad things

I want a Californian CHI bf

Why are Californians the only ones not allowed to say nice things about their state? Hell, Texas masturbates to itself constantly and nobody gives them shit.

The reason for that is that nobody gives a solitary fuck about Californians not from Hollywood or Berkeley so most of the state doesn't count when assessing douche level.

>I don't actually understand the water situation and get all of my information from memes.

the latinos and Vietnamese are the most crooked government workers imaginable to be fair.

If you love California so much then why do you move to other states and act as if you still are living in California?
Hard Mode: No "muh cost of living"

Not everyone who hates California is from Texas or flyover country though

>black hair
>brown eyes
at least that is accurate.

I'm more referring to the fact that pretty much every state gets a pass on arrogance and state jingoism except for California despite the fact that other states beat their chest far more often. This includes Texas which is the most arrogant and jingoistic of all of them. Yet California can't even mention liking it's nature without Americans coming out to bitch about us and why they are superior.

A similar double standard is when other states do nothing except bitch about us as commie-spic-liberal-nigger-kikes but the second a Californian calls someone irrelevant then suddenly were the arrogant bullies.

Because the people saying they love California are still in California and the transplants are just scapegoats for your inability to run your state.

try visiting somewhere that isnt the bay area or LA

like yknow, the entire rest of the state

I don't like many Californians but the best girls are all from California, they know how to treat a man right, and they may be feminist but in a good way

because I hate the heat, weather, and cost of living

seriously, fuck having sun like 300 days out of the year

Being wealthy, superior and triggering inbred hillbillies

No problem.
Soon...

>hispanic majority and white minority state
>has higher GDP than every other state in the union

How can whitebois compete?

I want to move to California maybe for ten years making shekels and stuff and then move back and hand my home at that place to my intermediate family.