Refute this

There's no such thing as good or bad music, just what a person likes/doesn't like. No one person can say what music is good, the opinion of the masses is a more accurate determiner of music's worth.

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XR9d4ESlpHY
youtube.com/watch?v=4cs1BIlglzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bond burgered? What?

secretly pounded

Pierce hammed?

It's "Pierced the buns of"

Pierce Brosnan was the 6th Bond.
The burger in the image was the 9th item on McDonalds menu in 2007.

slint is bad music.

Last night I goldeneye burger your sister

>no person can say what music is good
>all the people combined can tell what music is good
Lol i bet you think democracy is the best form of government too

Also op is saying he took your sister out on a fancy date. He dressed nice and got her some food. The gun symbolizes how protective he will be as her partner. Op has my approval to date my sister

>There's no such thing as good or bad music, just what a person likes/doesn't like. No one person can say what music is good
YES
YES
YES

>the opinion of the masses is a more accurate determiner of music's worth.

Nope

youtube.com/watch?v=XR9d4ESlpHY

This band, for example, has been widely derided critically and met with next to no commercial success. Nevertheless, Zappa thinks they're better than the Beatles and so do I. I'll be fucked if the masses are right on this one.

Just because there are no universal standards of good and bad does not mean you cannot discuss them. This isn't some high-falutin concept either - this is shit you learn in Philosophy 101. Don't post here again until you've passed it.
>and so do I.
I really, really hope you don't.

Did you even listen to them?

youtube.com/watch?v=4cs1BIlglzI

So eclectic, so irreverent, so cogent in their expressing of a universally accepted yet profoundly misunderstood experience.

>There's no such thing as good or bad music, just what a person likes/doesn't like. No one person can say what music is good

Fully agree

> the opinion of the masses is a more accurate determiner of music's worth.

Disagree, and that contradicts your statement of it being solely down to an individual's opinion.

>contradicts your statement of it being solely down to an individual's opinion
The general "worth" of music is not equivalent to its quality which is decided by an individual. Worth is best dictated by popular agreement

idk I just feel like that's contradictory to the original statement of good/bad being down to one's preference. I kinda see the argument for popular = better tho, just don't agree

If you think that the opinion of the masses is an accurate determiner of music's worth, then for the sake of consistency you must also hail Drake, Ed Sheeran, Post Malone, and Migos as the best music has to offer right now.

Is everyone ITT prepared to do that?

Doesn't matter if you like it, but it would be hard to deny that their music doesn't have some of the most social worth in modern society. Just look at the amount of views they get on youtube. If people didn't enjoy it they wouldn't watch it. If you have an issue with that then you have an issue with the current zeitgeist.

haah

Pierced and pounded

How tf is that burger a pound?

Last night I spied your sister's spiced hams

LAST NIGHT I PIERCED YOUR SISTERS STEAMED HAMS

>I really, really hope you don't.
Not him, and I don't think they are better, but they are certainly one of the bests.

fucking kek