Sharing the memories of my grandparents during WW2

Does Sup Forums want me to share the experiences of my grandparents during WW2?

They were very young (5 years old when the war started and 10 when it ended). Yet they told me several 'small' things which made me "red-pilled" since I was very young.

Also Share the stories of your grandparents and how they experienced WW2

>They were very young (5 years old when the war started and 10 when it ended). Yet they told me several 'small' things which made me "red-pilled" since I was very young.
Bullshit
tell us then faggot
Also, such a young age, what the fuck

When the Germans came my grandmothers father woke the whole family, telling them war had started. While the planes flew over the germans came marching and chanting.

My grandma told me later that night the whole street slept together out of fear. During that night a german soldier knocked on the door and entered. Seeing tons of people sleeping on the floor together he said "was ist loss?"

The morning after he brought a freshly shooted duck for them to eat.

My grandfather and his friends run to the germans crossing the border, he recalled how they rode on beautifull white stallions. He and his friends put their hands in the air to signal that they wanted to be picked up by the germans to ride with them. And the most germans just picked them up and let them ride with them for a couple of metres. They ended up playing like this the whole day

I got some other stories..?

This is all fake goyim.

They murdered the poor belgian jews in cold blood turning them into foie.
Just a bunch of crazy demons who hated jews for no reason.

Please tell me more.

This only happened because they met no significant resistance in Belgium, and that's true for all wars. Nobody except niggers and asians take pleasure in massacring civilians, especially from a similar neighbour.

Interesting anecdotes but nothing red pilled about it. When the white Argentinians invaded the Falklands they didn't pillage peoples' homes or shot at the children of farmers. The local population was treated with a certain deal of respect (except for them putting up a few signs and inverting the flow of traffic).

That is the sad reality of war. There is certain sense of brotherhood that binds all humans. No one is happy to be given a gun and sent to die in a foreign land when they turn 18. Men just want simple things like a waifu, shelter, food and social interaction, but an unknown force that controls things force us to kill each other.

My grandfather on my father's side was the captain of the first LST transport to land on D Day. I'm pretty sure he saw no action, as his ship was carrying on supplies and tanks. However, he did happen to bring back German POW's and wounded to Allied territory. What amazed him was that although the Germans had been wounded, some with limbs hanging off, they were singing traditional German songs while boarding his ship.

>Belgium
Wow, it's fucking nothing. You're so redpilled my man.

My grandpa was a Bombardier during the war. He dropped bombs on the German cities while telling himself he was only bombing buildings, and the people had all evacuated.

His signature quote was, "If you want to find sympathy, go look in the dictionary. You'll find it between the words 'Shit' and 'Syphilis'."

my grandfather tells me that he and his brother bury a rifle under a tree at the end of war.
But they don't remember which tree.

My grand-grandmother told me Germans killed some of her family.

May families experience with the nazis

They came to Czechoslovakia. Every family member left in Europe was hauled to a concetration camp and died. Thee end.

Sure chaim, but first I'd like to express my memories of my grandparents and how they died in the holocaust.

My grandafther told me how he had fun times with hungarian women, after 44'

Mirca bringing the bants

>get taken away to a concetration camp in hungary
>watch people die of illness and malnutrition
>get freed after a couple of years

But also this

Can't say much, but German soldiers were fine.

However, as they always did, my grandmother was forced to sleep on the second floor of the castle's family, with all her family.

The actual castle.

My grandomother told me how her parents forbid her from picking up any laying around candies or chocolate or other sweets couse German nazis tide them with mines or granades.

My grandfather served in the US army, alpine ski infantry. He saw almost everyone he served with die and became an alcoholic and absent father to my mother before he OD'd and died.

My other grandfather spent the war fixing planes in the jungles of Ghana and he's now 95 and still kicking.

Only my grandmom from my mom's side has talked about WW2, she lived very close to an airfield that was occupied by both the Germans and Russians, so her family had contact with both.

German soldiers were polite, well-kempt, cultured, the German occupying government was very keen on arranging public events like dances and concerts. They let kids onto the military areas they occupied and seemingly had the goal to win the hearts and minds of the people.

Russian occupiers were the average bydlo; loud, obnoxious, every second word is a swear word, thought everything outside of Russia was a fairy tale. But they didn't poke the people too much after '44 since they were scared of partisans. Could've been a lot worse.