Everyday the same threads

Everyday the same threads
Everyday the same people
Everyday the same memes

Sup Forums is nothing, it just people spewing the same shit over and over again. "Uma delicia", "DES", "[generic thread with pepe]" etc.
Why do you keep coming back? You are losing precious time of your life circlejerking with the same 20 people everyday for days on end.
There is nothing international about this, even Sup Forums is better at that

Fuck you and fuck Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPUfhcL7Tfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I actually agree with you. I blame generals.
>music threads
>10 posts, archived
>threads about actual culture or history
>2 replies, archived
>LE WHY DO AMERICANS PUT ___ IN THEIR ____?? XDDD le funnay finnish bear/frog.jpg *BRAAPPP*
>300 replies, bumped every 2 minutes

>Why do you keep coming back? You are losing precious time of your life circlejerking with the same 20 people everyday for days on end.
>There is nothing international about this, even Sup Forums is better at that

what's the point of music threads

there's mu for it

Sup Forums is full of underage Fantano worshippers who listen to the same boring prog trash

Nothing wrong with regional generals, its better to talk with neighbours that is featured in the local news than being spammed and lectured muslim reee/muh oppression/IQ map/shitskin/muh values.

you can leave anytime :^)

>Everyday the same threads
>Everyday the same people
>Everyday the same memes
lmao i've have talked about Italians so many times it's gotten stale but i'll keep responding to every single one I find.

Because it's interesting to learn about what people listen to in other countries?

No it isn't, you just want a place to have le randum discussions that isn't Sup Forums.

Everyday there's a ">your country >stupid survey question", are they recording the results or do they just keep repeating it everyday because they forgot and want to learn again what shoes people wear in different countries?

I post farting noises in those threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPUfhcL7Tfo

music threads are absolute garbage

Literally entire threads of "everybody posts youtube links and nobody actually replies to anything". Completely and utterly pointless, it's everything bad about Sup Forums combined into a single Sup Forums thread.

>he doesn't microwave his shoes
How do you even wear them it must be so uncomfortable

>No it isn't, you just want a place to have le randum discussions that isn't Sup Forums.
>exchanging international music is "le randum"
Why are l**f posters so annoyingly stupid?

If you don't like it, there are, like, other 30+ boards, and if you still don't like it, there are like 20+ other "chans".

And if you still don't like it, there are like 20,000+ videogames that you can pirate or buy for a penny.

Because it's just people posting youtube links and nobody replying to anybody else.

It's literally ">Your country >Are you a virgin?"-tier where everyone just posts "flag yes" "flag yes" "flag no" "flag yes" "flag no" for 100+ replies.

It's the same as those fucking ">Your country >Post your hand" threads. What the fuck are they trying to uncover? How different peoples' hands look around the world?

Are they storing that information in a database to run research on?

fuck off reddit
I come to music threads to learn about music I hadn't heard and make my contribution, not collect (You)s

>Why are l**f posters so annoyingly stupid?
Wow get a load of this bigot.

reddit>Sup Forums

No shit, everyone goes to reddit for actual discussion and Sup Forums just to shitpost.