I want to play a game

Two people are arrested at a crime scene.
One white, one black.
Nobody knows the truth, but I will give you a hint: One of these men is a rapist, murderer, torturer, sociopath. The other is an innocent bystander, arrested under "Suspicion."
You must choose one to save, and let roam around the free world again, and the other will be executed.

You have 30 seconds before acid rains on your head, and the murderer roams free again.

Who do you choose?

White guy, so he could spot me at the gym afterwards.

are you confident that the white guy would take you to the gym?

Look at that nigger's face. He's probably mentally retarded in the literal sense and can't even feed himself, let alone commit crime. Then again you never know when nigs gonna nog.

Here's your answer with mathematical reasoning.

Blacks commit larger proportion of the crime in the USA, therefore by numbers alone it is a greater risk to let the black man out.

One of them is kurt angle who went insane after too many hits to the brain

but this reasoning is sound

>sociopath
This requires an intelligence only common among whites

nm im thinking of chris benoit

Any reasonable person would spot someone if they asked. Most people are usually happy to help.

Do black people get down syndrome?

you do remember who you're asking this question to, right?

Can we just let them both die?

None of them look like particularly good people.

i've never really seen a black downie

Sociopath = white

Why are most criminals so ugly?

But one of them is a white man

That would make them smarter.

I'll ask them if they like animals. Sociopaths never like animals.

Play the same game with blacks and let me know the result. Whites should be out for ourselves right or wrong, just like they are. Our problem is we aren't, which is why our societies are decaying.

But I don't care.

throw a coin

If the white man was guilty he wouldn't have been caught due to intelligence so it has to be the nigger. I'm a nigger myself so it's not racist.

Both blacks and whites commit rapey, murdery crimes at rates within the same order of magnitude. Blacks, however, are far more likely to be picked up by the police for no reason just for being black. I'd say execute the white guy. Black guy prolly dindu nuffin.

but you're not white

Nipfag is more likely to have a soul, gingerbread.

I mean that's Kurt Angle on the right so I save him.

RARE
A
R
E

you're not white either

Black guy looks to retarded to put his pants on by himself. So I'm going with whitey to be executed.

execute both

Save Kurt Angle and kill the nigger lol how is this a question

Lol I'm actually part japanese and part irish, so there...

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

mathematically it's more likely to be the nigger

I prsent them with a puppy. One of them is going to look at it happily, the other without any feeling. I shoot the latter.

I'd save Kurt Angle tbqh. It's true.

Statistically, you' be more likely to be correct if you executed the black guy

honestly the black man does not appears smart enough to be any of those things. so i'd assume it is the white guy but i would never condemn either without a fair trial.

62.8?

Black guy.

Because his intellect seems low enough to become my indentured servant.

The white guy because statistically, the black guy is more likely to be the culprit.

save Kurt Angle

he is a Gold medalist after all

That's a bingo!

Is that fucking Kurt Angle?

Yes

This thread is just a subtle reminder for me to catch up on Botchamania

Kurt may be held together these days by old leather and super glue, but he's no nigger.

kill a nigger for the race .. ok ..he innocent but blackface ..=Dies

Get to help my m8 next time ..in hood

Is that Kurt Angle?

Not enough info to decide in an logical way who was the criminal, with the info given. Shitty mental gymnastics post.

With zero evidence to suggest which one is guilty it's literally a 50/50 chance based on this situation alone.
From this, all we can do is judge them from population samples. In this case, literally every category of crime except white collar like tax fraud is multiples higher in black populations than white, so from this we can judge that the white man is more likely to be innocent.

One of them is an Olympian gold medalist while the other is a nigger...

This

We don't know how many white people get away with shit because some actual dindu nuffin got picked up for no reason. We do know that black people get picked up by the popos for no reason waaaaay more than white people. Blacks are CONVICTED of these crimes at a higher rate than whites. However, I'm pretty sure they're arrested for shit they didn't do versus shit they did do at a higher ratio than blacks convicted of crimes vs whites. Statistically, it's more likely the white guy did it. Leave it to a jappy potatonigger to do your math homework for you, bugrers

underrated

I'm a cop, I shoot both and take my paid vacation while they clear me of any crime in a mock investigation. I return to work later and am congratulated by my peers for a "good" shoot.

None.

le frogman
beat you to it, but yes.

KELP ME

The one who didn't win an Olympic medal WITH A BROKEN FRIGGIN' NECK. Oh, it's true. It's damn true.

Kurt angle is an American hero, obviously hes the bystander

/fit/ pls
>spot
>gym

>my ancestors died for these bantz

Mathematically, arrest the black guy.

I free the black dude - the white chaps eyes are too close together, making him the criminal.

not true you fucking berger

Isn't this the doujin which the husband was cucked by a trap and in revenge husband forced the trap to be his concubine

yup

ok brb fapping

But the white guy (Kurt Angle) is an Olympic gold medal winner for the U.S.

There's nothing here about whether letting one of them go will stop the acid rain or not. If it's going to fall on my head regardless of what I do, I'm going to let Kurt out - even if he tries to go Full Benoit on my neck, I can goad him into attacking the wall and busting open a hole, which will allow me to escape.

Was there a Manga adaptation of the wind up bird chronicle

>We do know that black people get picked up by the popos for no reason waaaaay more than white people

Just like black people get shot more by cops than white people, right? Oh wait.

FPBP

This is purely conjecture. How about you prove it beyond "I'm pretty sure".

Blacks are only convicted at higher per capita rates.

Whites still commit the majority of crime.

>You must choose one to save, and let roam around the free world again, and the other will be executed.

That's not how the legal system works.

In order to be a rapist, murderer, torturer, sociopath you need to gain people's trust, trick them and potentially physically over power them.

The white guy seems intelligent and powerful enough to do this whereas the black guy looks mentally handicapped.

So I'd choose the white guy. Shame to see those gains executed tho.

Nigger looks retarded so Ill let him go

Just because hes white doesn't mean he should be treated with a higher standard.No one actually uses the master race meme unironically

>No one actually uses the master race meme unironically
Storm weenies

There is a 50/50 chance that I choose the guilty or choose the innocent. With the information I have been given it is impossible to know for certain. However, since one of them is a nigger, I choose to fuck over the nigger. Wether I choose wrong or not, I get to fuck over a nigger.

Not common becuase of :spoiler:abortion rates being so high:spoiler:

So it's average Somalian or Kurt Angle.

Well obviously I'd allow Kurt Angle to go be a great American again.

Storm fags are retarded.No one takes them seriously

True

>shitskin vs Kurt Fucking Angle

Using Bayes rule:
P(Criminal=True|Skin=Black) = P(Skin=Black|Criminal=True)P(Criminal=True) / P(Skin=Black)
P(Criminal=True|Skin=White) = P(Skin=White|Criminal=True)P(Criminal=True) / P(Skin=White)

P(Criminal=True) = 2.99%
P(Skin=White) = 72.4%
P(Skin=Black) = 12.6%
P(Skin=Black|Criminal=True) = 6.78%
P(Skin=White|Criminal=True) = 2.91%

P(Criminal=True|Skin=Black) = 1.61%
P(Criminal=True|Skin=White) = 0.12%

Thanks college classes for teaching me probabilities.

10/10

Kurt Angle did nothing wrong!

That's Kurt Angle though. That's the easiest choice ever.

Kill the nigger, because Angle has never been arrested on anything but dui

Do you honestly think a down syndrome nigger can rape,murder and torture?

The Eternal Angle.

I choose the American hero who won an Olympic gold medal with a broken freaking neck.

Your average nigger already has an iq that qualifies them as borderline retarded.

Yes you retard. Potatoes have tard strength, are a slave to their impulses with no self control. Most downies have an unhealthy fascination with death and animal cruelty. Have you been around tards before?

Well if you want my honest opinion i would for the white guy. We all know that whites are more intelligent even if both off them dont look intelligent. Being a serial killer and so on needs a lot of planing, the nigger looks like he couldnt solve a 30 piece Puzzle. The nigger also doesnt look dangerous, he looks weak. So Yeah, this time i will defend the nigger.

Liberals would say P(Skin=Black) or P(Skin=White) is independent of P(Criminal=True), and correlation is different from causation. So your equation is basically 1=1.
The relevant variable here is P(downs=True).