Explain this to us Australia

Explain this to us Australia.

It was prevalent with my dads generation (baby boomers) it isn't anymore.

>20-80%

kindly gtfo

Wtf

Luckily Gen Xer and Millenial parents have been increasingly rejecting circumcision, but too late for my generation.

idk anyone who is circumcised. Probably because I'm 19 and don't live in a capital city. Actually if you admitted it in the school environment I grew up in. You'd probably be teased and called a disgusting jew cunt. Immediately everyone will assume or pretend that you are jewish, the truth is sort of irrelevant, it's just an item for banter. Jewish characeristics will be superimposed on you. The banter game will be hard to win in such a circumstance.

About 5% of the babies born in the last 15 years in Aus were circumcised, it's near-dead. Most of that 5% is probably from immigrants.

>0-20
>20-80
>80-100
Granted, cutting dick of non-consent babby is basically rape and is not scientific in anyway so the correct answer should always be 0%, but who made this bullshit chart?

>South Korea
Let me guess. American occupation + Christian fundamentalists made them mutilate their penises

penile spider/scorpion bites

Yeah anyone who admitted they were circumcised was labelled or jew or teased for being "marked by the jew" kek

>that ottoman legacy

why isn't greece, bulgaria and romania red?

Oy vey

>Christian fundamentalists made them mutilate their penises

That whole thing is a myth.
Christianity doesn't even preach circumcision, the opposite actually.
It became a thing during the world wars, pushed by militarizes for hygiene and STD prevention and gynecologists who realized they could make extra money after delivering a kid by circumcising them.
Before WWI almost nobody here was circumcised.

this

it was a trend around 60s-80s but has since died off and very few under 30s are cut

Also in the europe only bosnia might be red colored because of muslim population the slovenia,serbia,montenegro,albania and macedonia red colored is false
Croatia is grey but i bet they would put it red also what is again,not true

Canada is on this shit too, wut

OP, obviously. Like most charts on this board.

>That whole thing is a myth.
No thay is bullshit
Look up the kelloq guys brother
He was a hardcore christian

>20-80%

>20-80%
I guess that Americans don't want to feel lonely in being the gentile slaves of the chosen people

Baby Boomers plus Catholic influence. I wasn't mutilated but from memory a fair amount of kids I grew up with were, to the point that it actually made me feel insecure for being different. 25~30 year old bracket.

Take off the proxy, retard.

>Catholic influence
But Catholic countries have the lowest circumcision rates

it's two people and fuck off cunt, we're right. people got all of that and more at my schools just for having a large nose, they'd get perpetually btfo'd if they admitted to being circumcised lol. It is completely associated with being a jew or being owned by jews in this country.

>idk anyone who is circumcised.
do you really go around asking?

>country has 0~20% circumcised males
>i am circumcised

>not subtly checking if people are Jews before associating with them

It's less than 1% in here and in a lot of other cunts, that pic is kind of bullshit.