Is Sup Forums prepared for the age of the Indian superpower?

Is Sup Forums prepared for the age of the Indian superpower?

youtube.com/watch?v=ijvVHdF7Ekc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
imgur.com/a/kGWvp
youtube.com/watch?v=jQQsB7SI7tQ
shanghaidaily.com/opinion/The-path-of-civilization-state-as-against-the-road-of-nation-state/shdaily.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=A3uaQyttZuw
shaadi.com/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2738436/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>female indiaboo
>is slav
evry time

arigatou, poland

Prosperity idea: Give Kashmir to Perú

Easy yous
Peru is rightful Chilean clay. Also, stop appropriating our cuisine

She's enjoying an Indian cock

When will you, Sup Forums?

aww Chile-kun you're so direct~

You managed to sound like a meme poo kikebook post. Well done Pajeet

>mfw white servants
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

>the things Sup Forums does to you.

How can be super power when poo in streets

if that's an fbpost then everyone on Sup Forums is indian

>no money for toilets
>money for nukes
they might have their priorities mixed up

>implying toilets are of any significance.

you western faggots take poo/shit/scat too seriously.

indiaboos/poos are pure cancer.

your mum is cancer.

Please kill whitey, India-senpai

Shoo shoo, poo in loo

>poo in loo
>SEE MUM, I TALK LIKE A WHITE BOI, NOW.

>tfw love india and am going to tamil nadu in september
>tfw beginning Sanskrit lessons
>tfw do a pooja every morning
>tfw do over an hour of yoga a day
>tfw vegetarian
>tfw have a guru
>tfw white
>tfw don't particularly like indians

You know, there's proxies and immigrants. Would have expected more from you, you unironically sound like a burger

Blame ((((them)))) for devaluing white servants, if Pajeet is paying better than most entry level positions you can hardly blame people.

>Don't buy 1.3 billion toilets
>Can afford some nukes
I wonder if anyone has considered how much India saves from not purchasing all those toilets

>(((())))
stfu cancer Sup Forumsfag

>white
>India culture boo
>doesn't like Indians

you are not a one off case, read about Hegel and Schlegel

ofcourse there are proxies, but there are self-hating indians as well as there are self hating brazilians.

More?

White girls in sarees is my fetish.

>purchasing toilet
implying we need to purchase toilet from the US

imgur.com/a/kGWvp

Some terribly done shoops.

> you are welcome.

i wonder how many times that bitch got raped?

bet her vag looks like a droppy parachute.

kek, I've seen that vid enough times I'm actually starting to like the "welcome to India" song

I WANT A DRAVIDIAN GF

I NEED A DRAVIDIAN GF

GIVE ME A DRAVIDIAN GF

OR I WILL T A K E THE DRAVIDIAN GF*

*must have the darkest skin colour possible

>tfw no GF w/ skin this black

>2030

>still using an analogue camera

That's the problem with BRICS. You fuckers can't and will never get your shit together because you are not nations, you are a bunch of whatever under the same flag. I srsly feel sorry for you all. Feels good to be a nation within a natural border. Chile superpower next month

POOJEET

>tfw I love the Dalai Lama but every time he starts talking about how wonderful India is for being the origin of Buddhism my eyes gloss over

Everyone once in a while he slips in that India is not once what it was and that Tibetans are now the gurus, but he always stops that train of thought quickly.

>you are a bunch of whatever under the same flag. I srsly feel sorry for you all.

> and not because Christians, muzzies, Jews and Commie/liberals are hell bent on diminishing all notions of nationalism.

>Feels good to be a nation within a natural border. Chile superpower next month

What are
* himalayas (up north)
* indian ocean (doiwn south)
* thar desert (on west)
* dense rain forest (east)

Hello bubi

Her husband is Indian and they didn't got married in a Catholic school

Nice skin, does she have daughters I can have

I SAID POO IN THE LOO, NOT POOS BREAK LOOSE!

Are you white? Please don't waste genes on blackies.

So you are a nation? Legit question

Fuck you m8, I'll pump my sick watery diseased yellow coloured seed into whoever I want

the average indian face

Sup Forums is having such retarded stereotype

DESIGNATED

cumming hole

That thing in your pic is disgusting.

rude, t b h

plz respond
enriching you with my mestizo bros in the meantime youtube.com/watch?v=jQQsB7SI7tQ

Are sri lankans even darker?

pls find darkest sri lankan girl

are you poos going to fight the chinks or what?
The ruling Communist Party of China has issued a stern warning to neighboring India, with which it isengaged in a bitter border dispute that has recently seen Chinese live-fire drills and media speculation of extensive Indian military casualties denied by both sides.
After accusing Indian troops of crossing over the disputed Sikkim border last month, Chinese Communist Party outlet Global Times published a commentary Tuesday urging restraint by both belligerents, but warning that China was prepared to engage India in a battle for the contested land. The piece chalked up the conflict to a greater competition for economic and political dominance between the two leading Asian powers and said that Beijing would amass troops and armaments at the border in anticipation for what could turn into an all-out war.

They'll do fookin nuthin.

maybe this chink can help you out.

shanghaidaily.com/opinion/The-path-of-civilization-state-as-against-the-road-of-nation-state/shdaily.shtml

youtube.com/watch?v=A3uaQyttZuw

Saw this great video explaining the chinese government attitude towards developing india

tl;dr Chinese play down indian development because at home the chinese claim rapid development can only come from the repressive regime imposing their will and freedom/democracy will fuck your shit up - but if they let the truth out about india that narrative disappears lmao

classic chinese

>indians face when theyve got hypersonic missiles but no where to shit

>he takes Chinese '''''threats'''''' seriously

>you will nevet date a curvy indian girl

>why shit in small designated closets when you can literally shit anywhere you want?

Nice thighs, meh face. Still gonna ask for source.

That does not answer the question, in fact, you bypassed it by throwing civilization into the game. In those terms we could go sumerian and I could roleplay as a roman or greek. I said you are not a nation, just a bunch of them under a flag. And you failed to prove me wrong. I stand my ground. You are just a bunch of fuckers under a flag.

She has a really qt face imo love her smile, no sauce sadly

P L E A S E indian brahs I wanna make a shaadi profile to chat with dark skinned chickies in south india.

I'm poor in Australia but rich in india - HOW TO GET AN INDIAN GF WHEN I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA?

PLSSSSSSSSSS I'M FUCKING DUMB POOR BUT THE ONLY REDEEMING SHIT I HAVE IS MY SKIN PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HELP

>I said you are not a nation
>nation
pls define that term, desu

So are you my chilean friend, mapuche and shit also is it the same nation from Arica to Punta Arenas

go to shaadi.com/

Can you see girls when they're doing it?

ofcourse you can.

but if you are caught, you might be killed or imprisoned or both.

shared values, shared history, shared customs, shared religion, etc. Last you you're getting because this is 101 tier and I know you are capable of more than this
woof woof

What used to bind indians together was struggle and all their belief systems had the pursuit of mukhti as the highest goal. With le cancerous secularisation bharat is rotting from inside - casteism is fucking shit up big time and generational poverty is taking its toll. Indians are not the smartest and soon people will come along promising big things for them and all they will ask for return is loyalty.

You get big dickin hindus like that yogi adityanath or w/e and he can help a lot I think. idk - I don't really follow indian politics too much I just see shit randomly when googling about india.

>shared values, shared history, shared customs, shared religion, etc.
that's exactly what a civilizational state mean.

m8 I know what shaadi is I need to knoe how to attract a T H I C C & T H I N C C & D A R K K indian GF

What keywords should I use

Perro caca

>GF
>shaadi.com
you are on the wrong site.

K I'll read it again tomorrow when sober. I have zero issues with being corrected or proved wrong btw. In fact kind of liked it when you stated those natural borders. Felt we are in the same state of mind. But I have to read that shit again when sober kek

H EL P

Patrician taste mi hermano. Pls take them back. You and I know who I'm talking about

the thing is kikes have issues with a big state going nationalist because they think meh jews will be persecuted once again.

Soros and others are actively trying to instigate separatist activities everywhere in the world.

No thanks, Bogota is everyday a bit safer

Of course they aren't important, atleast if you want to die from every disease under the fucking sunset.

>there's a only 5% chance of your death from diarrheal diseases.

I NEED A DARK INDIAN GF NOW PLSSSS I'M ALMOST FUCKING CRYING

Come to India and install tinder. You'll slay that dark pusi.

>tfw do a pooja every morning
which deity do you worship?

>tfw Indiaboo, learning Hindi, and want to move to India

Berate me, Sup Forums

>there's a only 5% chance of your death from diarrheal diseases.
>only 5% chance
>diarrheal diseases

Meanwhile the "all other" and "ill defined" categories add to over a third meaning there's a good chance you'll die of something horrible and exotic

I'm on India's side over China any day

Still, propaganda videos can't hide the fact that India still has severe poverty levels which are basically only matched by Sub-Saharan Africa

>indiaboo
cool
>learning Hindi
cool
>want to move to India
pic related

I think an Indian superpower would be great.
Although I am afraid China and Pakistan will try to keep India down

Superpooper by 2020.

Nigga why do you think his genetics are superior

You have made some poor life decisions.

I'm waiting for indian girls to travel here more often.

Wow!

Indians can be pretty white!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

not so fast Italia.

So in Italy you mostly die of old age? You really showed him

>he doesn't know of flu being waterborne.

>"During epidemic seasons, proportion of influenza-related deaths is greatest among persons ≥65 years of age"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2738436/

>persons ≥65 years of age"
>when life expectancy is 85 years.

the famous BIC

at least it isn't some pussy shit like suicide tbqh

for the amount of poverty people face, it's surprising that people don't just kill themselves.