Trips decide the best album of all time

Dumb frogposter. I knew you were a disgusting person, but now I see your true colors....

I was supposed to be the one who got it. Me. Not you. Not him. Not anyone else. MEEEE.

New people on Sup Forums are scrutinized and labeled as newfags, and as such, get ostracized from participating in the board culture. Until... today.

I started my journey here on September of 2017. Not even close to being an oldfag. When I clicked on the very first thread, I saw another user get destroyed by the stupidity of elitism. Everyone shunned his tastes, his ideals... his potential. I didn't know what to do. If they noticed me, I would be destroyed, just like him. That's why I masqueraded. Through the power of Encyclopedia Dramatica, I researched how to perfectly fit in. To be inconspicuous was a goal only the finest of thieves could carry. Until I found another way.

An article on ED discussed the concept of gets. That anyone who posts with that special number gets into Sup Forums history. I knew what to do at that moment.

I wanted to avenge. To change. To sculpt a scepter to hook these Anons into hell. If I could have gotten those dubs, I would have made this website a better place. One where people are free to browse to their own liking. Where people can discuss without being criticized for liking shit. I would have been a true idealist.

Do you not see my plight, OP? Now this board will remain in its inertia. Forever. Why? This site needs to die.

AGAIN?

not again

What the fuck? On the first post?

fuck off

>this newfag copypasta again

feels smug

We've angered kek somehow

OK, joke's over. How much are you paying the admins for this?

Will further trips negate the above?

no faggot

FUCK i guess i have to listen to this now

what about quads

everyone knows MR, now go away

So what's this album about, is it any good?

dumb script poster

lmao

what is going on