Is it really that bad?

Is it really that bad?

It's awful, and I even liked miami vice.

I liked it. It was realistic.

no, it's kino

>handsome jacked hacker
>realistic

a fat autistic ozzy hacker was the bad guy lel

he raped roon roon

yes

no, it was fucking great

isn't it based on a real hacker that is blonde tall and jacked as fuck?

2015 MOTY

vulgar auteur numale shit

I'm a programmer, it's pretty cringey.

You're telling me you didn't like the shitty CGI of BITS AND BYTES OF MALWARE FLOWING THROUGH MICROPROCESSOR PIPELINES?

It had a glimmer of a good movie, but I feel like the whole product went through a dumbing-down process to appeal to plebs.

The themes really resonated with me, as well as some of the scenes. The bit where the protag points out that the only aim of the hacker antag is a higher number in his bank account struck a chord. But then you have the shitty CGI, and endless minutes of dialogue of characters just explaining IT concepts.

It was like the episodes of Law and Order dealing with cybercrime: endless dialogue that just presents watered down explanations of technology to the viewer.

The soundmixing is an abomination

the unix terrorist is like that
Also I'm a hacker and I'm tall and handsome

The parade scene was fucking intense, especially the knife fight

horrible soundmixing (i have some shitty soundcard and even i could hear it) aside it was kino

kino

it's worth pirating
definately

cute chink

too long shit bitrate m8

I'm trying t come up with a reason for that
I can't think of anything

I like cyber thrillers. People complain about the bullshit tech and graphics but that is the only reason to even watch

I watched this at the theater they way he just stabs back like 10 times was so brutal, this really is Mannkino

there is a reason bud
don't want to spoil it for u
watch the flick

It is a mess towards the end.

digital sucks lol

First half is meh second half is goat.

the cute chink engineer was the most unrealistic part, from a technical point of view. It's the only thing in the plot that broke my suspension of disbelief

Yes. It's a 2 star film

Watch it again when you're over the age of 25.

i guess she a big actress in china so they had to cast her

Realistic knife fights were one guy locks the other's stabbing hand and then just stabs him until he feels like there has been enough stabbing are my jam.

you should watch it again when you no longer have bad taste,or don't because you'll realise that it is quite bad like audiences and critics did.

All of Mann is shit.

It's good.

exemplary kinois

You do realize the quality of your sound card has nothing to do with it, right?