Shitty albums you associate with a better time in your life

Shitty albums you associate with a better time in your life

Arctic monkeys AM

I had a large group of friends in 6th grade

high school relationship that ended in sudden abandonment and being replaced by some skater chad fml

some of their stuff is okay imo
I still like this one

how

All my friends ARE dead.

Shit is hard to take seriously but the guitarist actually shreds.

yeah it's not too bad. i like the shitty tongue in cheek bedroom production style.

is that the same wolf from the cover of i, vigilante??

wasn't that long ago but man was I happier then

kek idk, good job tho

Originally got into them so I could justify wearing their merch in high school and I really like their album covers from Derek Riggs. I grew to like them but I don't like them as much as I anticipated and mainly just listen to their old stuff like Somewhere in Time, Number of the Beast, and self-titled every now and then. Pic related was my favorite of them my senior year of high school/good time in my life.

Summer 2012, before my freshman year of high school.

This album can only remind myself of the last great time I speant with my HS buddies. We all skipped out of prom to go to a local anime con over Memorial Day weekend. Now most of them moved away to different colleges after graduation and it's kinda boring now for me. But hey, things can be worse.

This album can only remind myself of the last great time I spent with my university buddies.

it's not as good as Summer Knights but it's not shitty

Hi, I'm Johnny Knoxville, with Tony Hawk and Mat Hoffman, and this is the The Gauntlet.

I feel that. Even though I'm not a massive fan of the album, I still remember how excited me and all my friends were for it and the release was so fucked up it made it even better. Now I'm not excited about anything.

It was good enough for Joey and Pro Era to get more popular. Too bad Capital Steez didn't live to see the group he founded be this successful now.

This.
My dad gave me his Nano in 4th grade and that was the first time I was exposed to “explicit music”.
I loved Enema of the State and still do.
Everything was simpler.
Toys were fun.
Vidya were fun.
No worries.
Now I’m 21, in college and about to be a manager. Struggling with depression and anxiety, getting more confident, getting over the first girl I ever loved and it’s been 7 months.

But if I had to pick one besides Enema...

Pic related reminds me of the first summer I started dating. First summer I jerked off.
Made out in a movie theater. Got blue balls.
I was happy, fit.

Fuck, time flies

Fuck me, I forgot this was a thread about shitty albums.
Fuck me...

this, holy shit, its like a nostalgia bomb to my last years in college

damn this is incredibly true.

It was almost two years ago. I had a girlfriend and we had just become official and school was good and I had tons of friends.

Now we are broken up, and I realized the vast majority of my friends are fucking lame and fake.

Damn.

i was like 17 back then. Life was so colorful and full of awe. Now i'm a balding faggot who wants to kill himself.

I was 18 and about to go off to college when this was leaked. My future seemed bright, and I was excited to travel to a big city for the first time and meet new people. 1 and half years later, I'm a friendless NEET living at home.

Different music and older but I know this feel, man.

I was 17 and they hadn't gone full retard self-righteous SJW liberal asshole yet. Ruined Isbell's solo stuff for me as well.

fuckin pussy babies this is just 2 years old. fuck off, stop crying and do something

That whole wave of 2010-2012 mixtapes was my introduction to hip-hop and basically all I listened to freshman year. I don't think I've ever enjoyed music that much since.

More like the least shittiest time in my life.

he said shitty

Hybrid Theory is not even best Linkin Park's album.

ITAOTS and Money Store t b h

Damn I haven't heard or thought of this guy in like a decade. Does his stuff still hold up?

kek

How do you become happy again

estrogen

testosterone

Eminem's last good album, from a year where I last felt hopeful.

cortisol