Trump is going easy on Hillary until she secures the nomination and the Dems can't replace her

He is losing on purpose right now. Prove me wrong libshits. Advice for professionals: you are unable to do this.

THRONE OF PEPE

>trumpfags are this delusional

kys

this shit is getting sad now

>trump
>losing

the media is shilling hillary across the board. trump is actually winning in the real polls

TRUMP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Trump's poll numbers are much higher than Hillary's and are going up every day. Get lost, shill.

what real polls are those mate?

It's a little weird thought. Why did they prop up such a fucked up candidate? All establishment conservatives, according to all polling we've seen would have steamrolled her.

Are the dems that confident in their play book of cry racist?

Trump isn't as deep as we thought, he's hitting a wall, with his fellow GOP guys, with voters. I think his chances are still good. He's got the ammo he needs. No one can call it yet. Hillary's baggage is just too much and will always leave the door open for him to pull a win.

I don't see any thing viable in your statement thou.

Is this true? Saw some pics proving the opposite but didnt look that deep into it.
Also, his decline might really be intentional. Remember when he was campaigning every week he did something? Now he stopped all of a sudden, just doing rallies.

His numbers are stabilizing, and his state polls are getting warmer and at least hang in a margin of error, but lets not kid ourselves about the numbers.

He postponed his attacks after the terrorist attack..He'll ride that wave as far as it takes him and then start attacking again...She has stopped attacking also.

The DNC made a deal that Hillary WOULD be the nominee in 2016 in exchange of her bowing to Obama in 2008. That's why she's so enraged about Bernie. It was promised to her and he shook that up.

That also should show you how weak of a candidate she truly is, she barely made it when it was given to her.

He is entirely correct. Why blow your load early?

He's been keeping oddly quiet.. Really quiet. He's only popped in once or twice to say some weird shit, and then stops talking for long periods of time.

Like he's just doing a pulse check to make sure we all know he's still there... but not dropping fire beats like he used to.

I know it's true. He hasn't even hit her on her chummy relationship with the Bush's yet.

This is why I'm voting for Trump, and I'm a Democrat. Trump my be the Republican candidate, but Bush hates him, and Bush is the reason I'm a democrat (bailouts, wars, surveillance, patriot act, 9/11, etc.). I could never vote for Clinton, who, like Obama, is just going to be 8 more years of Bush.

Trump is the only candidate I've seen who had the balls to blame Bush for 9/11.

This is why Clinton has no chance, too many Democrats like me remember the Bush years and can never forgive her for her willful participation.

This is literally, 100% not an argument

Trump defeating Clinton is going to feel like déjà vu.

stay assblasted you delusional faggot

As much as I want the Trump to win, jackass here is right. This is going into delusional levels...
Trump HAS been hitting Hillary, as soon as she was the clear nominee he targeted her, hasnt done that before,,,was bashing the dead horse sanders from the start.
Orlando shooting? both presumed candidates used this to their advantage, while at the same time hitting on their opponent.
Op did a baity faggot post cos hes a faggot

Don't you ever fucking talk that way to me again. Apologize now. If you think I'm kidding you've got another thing coming buckaroo

POO POO PEPE

lol fuck off you gay cunt, i'm not apologizing to no yank mouthbreathers.

I bet you drink your own bath water you grotty cunt