Canadians against Brexit

Think of all the progress that has been made in the past few decades. To throw that all away for selfish greed is being on the wrong side of history. Canadians understand the need for a strong and united Europe. In a more interconnected world, we are stronger united and working together rather then closing off. The world economy hangs in the balance and almost every economist agrees that the outcome of a Brexit could devastate the world markets. I urge you, THINK about what you are doing when you vote to leave and consider the repercussions.

This is NOT A FUCKING JOKE and you guys need to stop thinking about yourselves and think about Europe and frankly the rest of the world that depend on a United Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

aboutmyvote.co.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/184253/who-can-register-to-vote.pdf
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36316467
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We can't even keep our own country united why do you think you can tell bongs what to do?

also

>A FUCKING LEAF

Good Goy, .25 shekels have been deposited into your twinks.com account.

Wait can canadians vote against brexit?

i just turned 18 in time to vote for trudeau, and the libs won in my region which was nice

cant wait for him to legalize weed

Next-level stuff, OP. I thought about replying sincerely.

If you keep training like this, you -will- dethrone Australia. I believe in you.

Canada used to be my favourite Commonwealth Realm. Now it's been overtaken by Australia and New Zealand.

The leaf has an unfair advantage training under a master like Australia in this dark art.

I agree totally. We need a united world. That's the good thing about Trudeau, he's currently uniting the country, something Harper could never have done.

Why is it that when a nation starts becoming so cucked so fast that they all become shitposters?

We can but we have be residents in UK and register beforehand

A FUCKING LEAF

I'm a Canadian. Brexit needs to happen and OP is probably a Torontonian. Since Torontonians are legally considered sub-human, his/her/xir's opinion does not need to be counted.

well i was in the uk to visit come of my cousins recently- they and everyone in their mosque is voting stay so maybe they can help us vote

>being on the wrong side of history

When will this horrible meme phrase end

All you technically need is an address in the in the UK and to actually be in the UK on voting day

>A FUCKING LEAF

captcha: trees

This shit head don't unite the country. He bring more shitskins that got nothing with us and our way of life. How can we unite?

Fuck off leaf

Honestly I have like a couple hundred bucks in shares and almost every economist says that a Brexit could have devastating effects on the markets. I have a small financial interest in keeping things the same.

Are people using leaf proxies to make stupid posts like this or is this country truly this doomed? Juts fucking nuke us already.

Yeah. No. Pleb.

stop

An anagram of 'Nigel Farage' is 'A Leaf Nigger'.

Fuck off leaf nigger.

My great aunt is in charge of one of the votign booths so I'll probably just get hers to swap mine in, shes already been told by her husband to throw away all pro leave votes

good idea to me

National insurance number too

I'm studying accounting and finance in Edmonton dude. All evidence suggets a Brexit could have significant negative effects on the Canadian economy. Unless you actually live in Europe and believe in "britain first" it is IN YOUR ECONOMIC INTEREST for them to vote remain.

>Think of all the progress that has been made in the past few decades

like what?

We don't have voting booths over here you dumb cunt.

If you leave the EU, it wins

Oh, but yes cuck. You are so cucked that Indians can vote for your MP's and decide on your future.

aboutmyvote.co.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/184253/who-can-register-to-vote.pdf

Estimates based on the 2011 census put the number of Commonwealth citizens eligible to vote in the forthcoming referendum at between 894,000 and more than 960,000.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36316467

If I were a betting man I would say Brexit has a 2-5% chance at most. The undecided are going to vote remain after hearing the news of the violent right wing radical extremist attack. It was all fun and games until then but this really put things into perspective and shows the violence and hatred the leave voters are inciting.

shut the fuck up dad im shitposting REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>a Brexit could have significant negative effects on the Canadian economy

but why?

immediate economic interest*

don't forget that Canada is still an extension of Britain so it wouldn't affect us as negatively as other European countries.

Remember that one time people left Europe and created a country that became the world's greatest superpower? I'm sure they were just shaken about the economics.

Get your libshit education out of here.

Yeah, if anything it's the opposite. If we remain, British shitposting will be out of control and they'll never be able to compete.

>To throw that all away for selfish greed is being on the wrong side of history
Bitch, history is decided by the strong. I don't want any part of an Islamic revisionist history.

Don't forget to blow the mandatory amount of marijuana into your dank detector before midnight!

I have a family, a business, mouths to feed. It is in my (selfish) economic interest that things stay the same. I understand where the leave people are coming from but I'm sorry when you come between me and my family then we have a problem. I'm sorry if it made economic sense more Canadians would be on board.

I knew it. Day after father's day & you just go back to normal.

I'm very disappointed with you.

Never. People started saying it right after World War I, and just before World War II. If that couldn't convince them that Whiggish history was bullshit, nothing will.

It's still father's day in my room, DAD.

So basically, im running away from home and ul never see me agen

>if it made economic sense

so you agree that it doesn't.

You're making it out to be like your salary will be cut in half and a 4l milk jug will cost 20 bucks if Britain exits. The fact of the matter is they are sick of complying with EU policy thats fucking them in the ass.

Last time I checked, we are a global economy. You can make a post on facebook and someone in Dubai will read it before your Mom. In terms of trade, this means that something in Europe could affect us almost immediately. The result of this vote IS my business whether you like it or not.

>is being on the wrong side of history.

Stopped reading there cucko

Get the fuck out of my city.

Don't come back until you're a real man.

FUCK YOU DAD IM GOING TO LIVE WITH UNCLE STRAYA

>I study economics
>A globally shared economy is the same as some sand nigger with an Internet connection looking at Facebook.

Alright bud, if the economy is so universal then Britain exiting shouldn't matter, an exited Brit can still read my Facebook post before my mom just as well as a remain Brit.