trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

PREV:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx3COYq1W_8
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/17/donald-trumps-union-support-scares-democrats/
youtube.com/watch?v=p9lo0OxrXLo
youtube.com/watch?v=U-6dWsQMkDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO~

AWOOOO!

newest image when?

I'm fucking bored, lads. There's nothing exciting happening. We all know Brexit isn't going to pull through, and Clinton News Network & Co. are on shilling overdrive against the Trump campaign.

Orlando caused such a flurry of activity that I forgot how things were stagnant before it. What is there to look forward to until the debates begin?

Have a redditor who is frightened of the big bad Sup Forums boogeyman

PRAISE KEK

We love our awoos, don't we folks?

We have the best awoos!

Trump is losing

Explain yourselves

anyone have the AJ AWOO image?
also bump for Trump

We need to start looking into those leaked documents from Guccifer and Wikileaks and start viraling the news and our findings.

waste of time

What's the J in Donald J Trump stand for?

Rallies, new attacks against the Don, new celebrities dying after messing with Trump, new terrorist shit, etc, etc.

r/shitredditsays pretty much took over /qa/ a while ago

He's been whining about muh boogeyman for the last day or so. And he's not even shitposting.

>frogposter

John.

Trump sucks. He wants to ban my fellow brothers and sisters in Islam. We are not all crazed radicalists. You have no right to deny us based on our religion.

Sometimes i don't think he'll win. Then i remember the memes.

Why call those who follow your barbaric codes radicals? For your apostasy: are you not the radicals?

>Snackbar doesn't know Obama has issued five executive orders banning muslims from the US

you faggots need to start on OC if you want trump to win

>new attacks against the Don
At this point I'm kind of numb. People have been attacking the Donald since day 1 with nothing to show for it. There's no tension to it anymore.

>new celebrities dying after messing with Trump
Call me a low energy cuck or whatever but I don't get happy over people dying after they "messed with Trump". I'd only be excited if it's a well-known SJW like Anita but celebrities just quip about politics every now and then and do their own thing for the rest of the time.

If you want to bring your religion of peace America THEN STOP FUCKING KILLING PEOPLE

>mfw Trump did make anime real
>we were the anime all along

Noice trips Trumpeter

Are you suggesting that all frogposters are from leddit?

MAGA

Hopped on the trumpcoin and I'm ready to take this train right through November

it's objectively waste of time

This is either obvious bait or pure stupidity.
How are Trump supporters racist anyways? I'm not planning on voting for him at the moment, so I don't know how I'm a "racist" either.

Your attempts at shilling are actually convincing me to like Trump a bit more. Keep on doing it and you'll probably convince a few people to help Hillary lose.

I thought some Bernie and Trump supporters were desperate and pathetic, but this is a new low.

Went to a local sporting goods store last Sunday, just to see what was going on. No surprise, the hunting section was swarmed, and stuff was flying out of there.

Went again today, and same result. Radio station here said one store usually sold 4 AR-15's on an average weekend day. They were currently selling 15 per hour this weekend.

Reject your heathen god, and we'll accept you faggot

We won't allow you to immigrate, but we will allow you to live

>77855692
I'm gonna sage that bait and not give it a (you)

INB4 HUR SAGE DOESNT WORK

We dont want any of them fuck off and die leaf bitch

>We are not all crazed radicalists
Right, that's why women are charged with adultery after being raped in your lands.

>Trumpcoin

You fell for a scam

I don't get it

>It's quite long but this will give you a very in-depth understanding of Clinton crimes from the 80s to the 90s. Contemporaneous accounts tell the truth from a first hand perspective.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx3COYq1W_8

GET

TRUMP
C
O
I
N

TRUMP-COIN.INFO

I was never going to sway you to Hillary, and I don't have to.
Whites are becoming an increasing small and irrelevant minority in the US, and we have the women vote on lockdown.
Minorities will never vote Trump.
Only undereducated and/or racist white men will vote for Trump. The educated white men (aka the ones that have a degree and get laid, not you basement-dwelling, anime-watching weabs) are going to vote for Hillary because they know it's the only choice.

I don't have to make you like her. You can hate her all you want. It will just make your tears all the more delicious when she wins in a landslide this November.

The reverberations of 77777777 ring still. The night is quiet. Soon, other Matrix glitches will momentarily take up attention.

The first sign will be if Cleveland wins a sports championship. 8pm Eastern

The second sign will be a Cubs pennant.

The next sign will be a Trump presidency.

If this is the Matrix, I'll have the steak. I hear it's delicious. Have a banner for my banner contest drive:

>Koran specifically calls followers to kill people who leave islam
>Koran tells you rape is ok
>Koran tells you to beat the shit out of your wife
>Rape and murder is rampant in dominantly islamic countries
>no no guys tolerance come on

Guys please help me. My energy is dangerously low. I think the shills got to me. Tell me we'll win

>Orlando attack highlights how intolerant fundamentalist islam is to the progressive values espoused by the left
>leftists try to defend both Muslims and gays
>so instead, they still blame guns, "hateful rhetoric", Trump, etc.

The orlando attack may have been one of the biggest redpills for SJWs that defend open borders, multiculturalism, etc.

Too bad people had to die.

First for BEST girl.

Witnessed.

Fuck you
I thought I was getting something good

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/17/donald-trumps-union-support-scares-democrats/

Donald Trump is inheriting the party of Lincoln. When is he going to rise above the shadows of fear and pivot towards binding this nation's wounds?

>all 7s on the day Team Mexico GBTFO 7-0
all praises due to KEK

If you cared about America and the safety of its citizens you'd agree that letting in muslim refugees could cause problems.

What was the 7 get last night?

>The orlando attack may have been one of the biggest redpills for SJWs that defend open borders, multiculturalism, etc.
Nope. We know that the problem lies with the fact that high-powered assault weapons are allowed to be sold to the public.
We can and will continue to blame the gun lobby and their supporters for this tragedy. Had it not been for an assault weapons ban, this tragedy would not have happened.
>but they would have stabbed or bomb people instead
That's why the FBI and the police have guns, retard.

The union leaders may tell them to vote Clinton but once they step in the booth they will pick who they know is right

we'll win so much you'll get sick of winning

We dont want wounds to heal. We want the minorities to chimp out and get BTFO

You're all stupid.

WE ARE GOING TO WIN WIN WIN. WE ARE GOING TO WIN SO MUCH YOU ARE GOING TO GET TIRED OF WINNING, AND TRUMP IS GOING TO SAY I DON'T CARE, AND WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

This so hard

>What are RINO's

This image is great, holy fuck.

THE STEAKS JUST GOT HIGHER!

>Trump Gen is now getting trolls from /k/

The homework board is right over here:

Keep crying Morning Cuck. Maybe you can suck off a terrorist on live TV to prove how tolerant they are.

I don't understand Trump's tax plan. Why does the media always say that Trump's tax plan will add 10 trillion dollars to our debt in 10 years? Is his tax plan a 10 year plan or something? Why aren't they just saying it will add 4 trillion to our debt during his term?

>stakes
You fucking retard

kek

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Trump beat all of his competitors in a landslide, and shillary could barely keep up with a communist
The thing is, Trump hasn't even started on Hillary.
Whenever they get in a 1 on 1 debate, it's over for her.
Crooked Hillary's gonna get shit on

>You have no right to deny us based on our religion.
>implying

They had "common sense gun safety" implemented in Venezuela. And now they catch pigeons and dumpster dive to avoid starving.

>youtube.com/watch?v=p9lo0OxrXLo

Really makes you think.

I guess you never had trump steaks. It is so good it will stick inside your head.

What media said that any links so I can see?

mandatory posting

>Why does the media always say that Trump's tax plan will add 10 trillion dollars to our debt in 10 years
Lost tax revenue from the 1% and corporations, as well as the ridiculous expenses that his border and immigration policy will have. Not to mention his disastrous energy plan and the fact that he'll cancel trade agreements with countless countries, leading to a massive trade deficit, ironically.

Kek bestow on me the digits for a lottery so i can donate 10% to Trump for the general

I've decided to imbue that pic with some antisemitism.

>not even voting Trump
>thinking I'll be mad if he loses

I'm just using common sense. We're either gonna have President Trump or President Biden. Hillary is way too weak of a candidate to win against Trump, and if she gets indicted (which will probably happen), then we'll be saying hello to Joe Biden it someone else.

Your using ad hominems on me for a group I'm not even part of. You're not even actually backing up your expectations.

I'm actually pretty curious if you're serious or not. This seems like bait, but I know how stupid some Hillary supporters are, so I won't be surprised if it isn't.

What are some issues you wish Trump would talk (more) about?

I guess he got the memo after Scalia died "in his sleep"

>a beautiful sight
What the fuck is trump doing? is he crashing this on purpose kek fucking dammit all

cause they are biased and dont wanna say how much hill wants to raise your taxes they just wanna say that trump might cost us money

what a weird way to spell autism

A Parrot says what?

\o/ have some energy

#MAGA (Make Anglos Great Again)
#BREXIT

>We can and will continue to blame the gun lobby and their supporters for this tragedy.

Why do you hate this lady? She marched with MLK in Selma to protect her rights then, and is still keeping the struggle alive.

It's because she's a POC, isn't it? Racist!

>youtube.com/watch?v=U-6dWsQMkDE

Really makes you think.