Say something bad about it

Say something bad about it.

Autism.

too much dialogue

Ryan gosling isn't my husbando right now

I didn't understand the significance of Christina Hendricks' character and why they put her on the job.

it's too real

Honestly the only thing that bothers me is the fact that the Driver is a cuck who wants to love and care for a bean-burner and her mestizo kid

the screener version had a better soundtrack.

seriously, download it.

I showed this to my film class a couple of years ago and the girls thought it was boring.

it ends

Just an average flick

no actual car chases.

for a movie called "Drive" this was problematic.

Too short.

The main girl is kind of ugly. Goose is way off her league.
also, this

ryan gosling is ugly. he is barely a 6 or 7/10
i am myself an 8
dont know what women see in that loser

its a secret Government Test to determine which members of the population have Autism.

Is such a thing even possible? Not only is Drive's soundtrack top-tier, but it's mixed incredibly well in the way that it's timed with the movie and actually does things like increase/decrease in volume/base depending on the situation. I especially like how in Standard's welcome back party, the background music is loud in his apartment, and muffled in the Driver's. When it goes back to Irene at the party, the verse "I do nothing but think of you" plays as she stands there thinking about the Driver, and then it cuts back to the Driver's apartment, and now the song is loud in there and not muffled, as if ti symbolize their connection.

Judging from the book, there's no significance. She's just some trailer trash who knew the wrong people and ended up becoming a criminal.

>scoring your own looks

supreme gentleman detected.

BRAVO NOLAN

It's boring.

The Guest did a better job.

Apparently reversing requires a lot of shifting

It's style-over-substance drivel that is a shameless rip-off of The Driver -- which did more with less.

Gosling can't act and never has.

There was a car chase after the robbery

Yeah, but why did cook put her on the job if he was just planning on holding them up and BTFOing them anyway?

not tarantino approved

>hurr durr not enough driving

You completely missed the point of the movie

fuck this thread let's talk about times we were the driver

There are two car chases, three if you include the killing of Nino.

It's shit

They needed someone to take the blame for the dummy robbery.

I'm guessing it's because she is a nobody and the more people on the job the more convincing it becomes.

In the book, it's suggested that her death is a complete accident, she knows about the betrayal (so she was in on it) but one of the hitmen shotguns her face off by accident anyway as they're trying to get into the motel room. It's at this point that Driver breaks his arm and ends up pretty badly injured. He speaks a lot in the book as well.

Right, but they already had Driver and Standard for that. Blanche seemed like she was in on it, right? Why would she go along with it if they were going to kill her?

It's been a while since I last saw it, so my memory might be a little hazy

the entire plot involving Carrie Mulligan and the Driver's girlfriend's son.

also the exaggerated violence.

It ends.