He pretends the song he's listening to is part of the soundtrack of his imaginary movie

>he pretends the song he's listening to is part of the soundtrack of his imaginary movie

>not imagining directing a music video to the current song

true brainkino

>he imagines himself as a director being interviewed by various movie journalists for his newest kinographic

>not imagining that the female character you like on a show sings the song from the soundtrack of a movie you love on a Broadway stage to another female character from another show as a way of seducing them into a lesbian relationship
>2016.99

Good feel tbqh

>he imagine himself as a guest on a talk show with actors/writers/singers he likes as other guests
>he imagine striking friendships, sexual encounters and even romance with these people
>he has long convo in his head with these people

FROM THE DUSTY MAY SUN

DUN DUN
DA NA NA
*character walking sombely in the urban jungle on a cold winter morning*
DUN DUN
DA NA NA
*some kid is swinging on a rusty swing all by himself*

all of it I do all the time. should I JUST kms?

>it's an user uses Daydreaming and Mental Visualisation to pretend that he his famous and loved
>it's an user hasn't mastered Lucid Dreaming and his dreams are nightmares about how he is nothing and nobody loves him sequel episode

>he actually makes a kino to go with the music

Sleeping is really exhausting these days.

Reality is overated. Just go on and live your life. You're still better than people who only watch tv and don't even imagine/dream about stuff anymore.

>he imagines performing the song he's listening to in front of everyone he knows
>his crush is in the front row

This thread

I've actually done that.

tfw only listen to classical music

literally everyone has

Are you me? I'll listen to B-sides by artists and imagine what a music video would be like.

Or sometimes I'll listen to their singles and re-imagne a better video than what they made

bonus: in my mind if its an 80s song it looks blurry and if its a 70s song its filled with browns and facial hair

Everyone has. It's normal.

No, I mean I've actually performed a song I liked in school and my crush was in the audience.

Dumb frogposter.

Your life must be kino.

Judging by these threads frogposters are the culture creators of Sup Forums.

>can't listen to any song anymore unless I can see myself playing it

You don't know anything, newfriend.

Frogposting threads are among the best this board has to offer.