Now that this scripted mandrama publicity stunt is over, what did you think of it? What are your impressions?

Now that this scripted mandrama publicity stunt is over, what did you think of it? What are your impressions?

I'm kind of surprised that McGregor didn't get knocked out, he just stopped putting his hands up and used the Homer Simpson defense of absorbing hits with his face.

HAHAHAHAHHAAA TBE 50-0

Baffled if anything.

Not at the fight but the hype surrounding it.

Floyd just played around the first six rounds.

McGoober looked good, just not enough stamina. I wanted him to hit the canvas but the dude is an amateur boxer and they protected him like one

Would have been better off watching a WWE match 2bh

more interesting than a usual boxing match

Conor is actually a respectable boxer

Garbage as expected.

Just like said, literally way too much hype around watching some potato nigger + actual nigger just push each other around for a bit on a stage. This shit is popular only because people THINK it's popular. Repeat a lie long enough, it becomes true. Thank god I did not pay actual money for this trash.

i dont understand boxing. they are like the best marketeers known to mankind. get hundreds of millions every event. get people that couldnt give less of a shit about boxing to pay and show up like its some serious "have to attend" event. just look at all the celebrities they show attending. manlet lightweights poke at each other for an hour is worth paying them 10s of millions of dollars?

boxing is finally dead when the biggest event in decades was some amateur vs the undefeated chanp and it goes on for 10 rounds

it was fun. glad I didn't pay money for it, a shitty internet stream was indeed the right move. can't complain.

now onwards to fucking GGG v Canelo, an actual boxing fight

boxing is the jew

>Scripted
Get fucked.

It was clear that if the fight got to the 5th round memegregor was over. Mayweather knew this and had the perfect strategy.

Dissapointed that so many fell for a marketing scam

Payday scam for all.

>Now that this scripted mandrama publicity stunt is over, what did you think of it? What are your impressions?

>scripted mandrama

Fuck why does this make so much sense

> What are your impressions?

Less boring than most boxing matches, but boxing needs to step its shit up if normies like me are gonna watch it, i was disappointed as fuck with the K.O. at least let him hit the ground. This way there was no magic, that Ali vs Liston moment. But it was pretty good for a publicity stunt.

I expected that shit to be done quick. The Floyd/Manny fight was boring as fuck, but this was very fun.

I really really liked the idea of seeing him fall

>bored
>Hugging for half of it
>only interesting shit was the last couple rounds when McGroggy wa about to drop
>blows start raining down
>it wasn't a proper knockout but a TKO
>I was laughing by the tail end of it
Shit, thank god it was for free

>ref stopping it
that's even worse than judges deciding
at least it's sort of a committee fixing it instead of just one man

sure feels like it. all these people wearing suits like this is some high class event. its two people beating each other with a million rules and avoiding actual hits. it aint the opera. this luchador wrestling stream im watching is more hardcore than this boxing nonsense.

Not buying canelo vs triple G.

Why are Brazilians this shit at everythin

if im to give money to corrupt institutions ill just donate to my goverment

Why a 30 year old man has less stamina than a 40 year old? Why didn't Mcgregor take his time?

short answer: he was bigger and less experienced

little white potato dick genes vs superior BBC genes

>Why didn't Mcgregor take his time?

Because Mayweather is the better boxer. He had to knock him out early to win.

its almost like mma and boxing are different sports

anyone who knows boxing knew damn well that would be the result...
they sold their tickets and got the money from the normies
win for the boxing world

>One hundred USD

good post finland

>Why didn't Mcgregor take his time?
Because Mayweather is an experienced, veteran, professional boxer and Memegregor just barely started training in boxing a year ago. I'm surprised people don't understand this.

Did anyone really think he had a chance at winning?

Yeah but if Mcgregor had conserve his energy until the 7 round or something, he would have more chance in the latter rounds which is what counts.

Exactly what I was expecting, shit fight, and nothing more than a publicity stunt that only served to make those two idiots even richer.

The 30 year old man is not a boxer.

I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Something about standing up and throwing hands is much more aesthetically enjoyable to me than wrestling/jiu jitsu etc. And I enjoy the glamour of a big boxing bout.

McGregor had no chance. I think Mayweather just tucked up for the first few rounds, tired him out and then had him easy for the finish late. I don't give the early rounds much stock, Mayweather never looked like losing.

>Did anyone really think he had a chance at winning?
so so so many fucktards, including absolute spastics on Sup Forums and some of my moron normie friends

That's obvious strategy to professional boxers, but Mcgregor is a literal amateur. That was his first pro bout. He doesn't know shit about it either.

Seems like Mayweather employed the most basic of boxing strategies
>keep face guarded and wear out opponent until later rounds when you make him pay
Did no one fucking mention this to connor or did the cheeky Irishman not care?

>Yeah but if Mcgregor had conserve his energy until the 7 round or something, he would have more chance in the latter rounds which is what counts.

If he did that Mayweather probably would have been winning on points by a lot, and Connor would again have to K.O. him. Either way Mayweather is simply the better boxer, he isn't 50-0 for no reason, Connor had a chance for sure, a single punch can decide a fight, but Mayweather was going to win 99% regardless of what Connor did.

Conor apparently thought the fight wouldn't stop until he was in a ball on the ground.

like what rocky did to Mr T amirite

>Did no one fucking mention this to connor or did the cheeky Irishman not care?
seems like the latter. he's getting paid so he doesn't give a fuck what happens in the ring
really sounded like he wanted to be ko'd for some reason

Clearly. Which is why I didn't agree with Mcgregor's strategy to be so aggressive in the first few rounds. He looked stiff and tired pretty early I thought.
I don't buy that. Mcgregor would have pros work out all the possible strategies for the match. I just don't understand why he picked this one.
Yes agree that mayweather was always the more likely winner.

It's really frustrating because it seemed at times like McGregor could have won, or at least shockingly had the skillset to compete.

If only he was a bit smarter in his approach instead of posturing like a fucking orangutan with his hand on Mayweather's face. Hats off to Floyd, but damn...the shit-tornado that could have been

>It's really frustrating because it seemed at times like McGregor could have won
lol

I bet you were one of the moron anons I laughed at online trying to claim that mcgregor had a chance

he never did

I expected him to go down in the 4th. I thought the whole goddamn thing was a joke.