Connor won

It doesnt matter what the actual outcome is, this guy has barely been in the ring and jumped straight to the end game boss on veteran difficulty. Connor has blown up in popularity and the finacial return is immense.

Mayweather beat a scrub so what? Connor went nine rounds against golaith.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout#Technical_knockout
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigga he went like 2 rounds at best the first 8 were just Mayweather memeing

They robbed him of 2 rounds

He didn't even go down and they stopped the fight

What happened to counting to 10? WTF

40 year old boxer coming out of retirement for the second time?

A 5-rounder lasting 10 boxing rounds is quite a feat.

Considering Mayweather is a joke, it makes sense

WHITES BTFO

what? floyd gave him early rounds on purpose, they had to pretend to give paying customers a show exactly

Lmao he got ran down by a 40 year old man much smaller than him. Floyd looked slow af and still was too much

mayweather's not 50-0 for no reason

even when he clearly had the upper hand for the latter 8 rounds, he never opened himself up to getting finished. ever.

>what are TKOs
Spotted the UFCfag

Yeah an end game boss that based his style on breaking the rhythm by spoiling and had borken hands and was at the tail end of his career, on top of that he was smaller than the irishman

>tko's
sounds like refball

>all time legend needing ref to beat a first-time fighter
welp

0-1

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout#Technical_knockout

boludo

Hue, it doesn't matter. This was a money grab by promoters who tricked stupid LCD people into taking sides and gettign riled up for a joke fight. The winner is all involved in the fight, the loser is the viewer who paid money to be duped. You are all too stupid to live if you gave even one penny to this scam.

The round number stands, if Mayweathers win counts, this counts.

MMA
IS
NOT
A
SPORT

MMA BTFO FOREVER

biased ref, wouldn't be surprised if the fight was actually fucking rigged the ref was clearly manipulating the fight making sure things were going how they were supposed to and ensuring Connor couldn't catch his breath in an easy MMA clinch

Yeah if you want to have brain damage go to UFC, ref did the right thing for Mcgregors health we dont need Mcmeme diyng for punches and extre dehydratation

>can't even stand up straight
>can't defend himself
>literally looks like he's about to die

The ref was just saving Conor from unnecessary brain damage.

This is in fact how casuals will look at this instead of actually watching the fight. Mayweather was just punking him because fans were mad at how the pacman fight went down.

When will white people just accept that they are inferior?

he literally had the ref stop the fight, he didnt lose

lmao it's so obvious mcgregor expected to get owned and hes buzzing that he went that long

Anyone who doesn't think Connor won should see this post-match interview, it's twice the length of Floyd's and the audience is cheering like crazy.

Homie lost the fight, but is clearly on an upward trajectory.

>about to die
>doesn't even fall to the ground
>known to have taken far worse beatings in his career
doesn't compute

This. I watched it for the personality, didnt pay a penny.

t.pussy fake knockout so manlets can save face and pretend they can actually knockout

floyd lost, get over it, some nigger retard ref stopped it because he's a dumb nigger

Best post fight interview from McGregor.

How can you not like this bloke?

old man strength is real mang

This. Ref was pocketed some change and was told to stop the fight when it looked convenient.

PLEASE DADDY LET ME GET BEAT THE FUCK OUT FOR TWO MORE ROUNDS EARLY STOPPAGE DADDY I WANTED MORE UHH UH HHHH UHHHHHH

>yfw McGregor actually won

Reminder that Mayweather fights like a coward, got a fake win against Pacman, and won this fight by running away like a bitch baby until Conor was tired so he could beat up a tired man. Coward's way to a fake win.

What? Mayweather also beat some of the best in boxing as well. He's just a complete fighter overall.

>bait this obvious

k

rigged af

You see his paycheck? it was win win no matter the outcome.

Stuck at work. What'd he say?

ITT: People who don't know how boxing works

Anyone who paid money for this is retarded
The only people who won were Floyd, Connor,and Showtime. I'm happy for Connor though he got paid more for this fight then he will the rest of his MMA career.

Yes, he won by losing.

the ref was clearly told to do as little as possible or he would have deducted points for all the hammerfist back of the head shit. no other fighter would have gotten away with that without a point deduction

True. But it still stands. If his win against a scrub counts to 50-0, then this counts for Connor. Either this win is an asterik for Floyd, or Connor gets props.

This is your reminder that MMA is not a sport, it will never be a sport. Tonight forever sealed the fate of that simulated gay prison rape pseudo sport.

MMA = Not a sport.

As soon as Mayweather warmed up he raped the irish cunts anus.

Conor's a faggot and always has been, shame they didn't let Floyd lay his ass out onto Dana's lap like the irish terrier he is.

first BLACKED, now GASSED?

Kys stupid ass. Mayweather clearly lost.
>Casuals
My fucking god is there a more Reddit term?

this

Whitey would have destroyed him in the octagon, first round.

there's the same in UFC

How does a stolen fight with a refball decision seal anything? He didn't even go down once.

Yeah, seriously, I'm surprised Conor didn't get a single point deducted for all those hammerfists.

If anything, the ref was too nice to him.

Ahh theres that delusion I was waiting for from the mcmemer dick riders.

W/e you have to tell yourself to get through that beating is ok with me, i could only imagine how hurt those buttcheeks are right now.

This shows MMA as a sport requires more talent than boxing. This is only a portion of Connors skills compared to what he could really do. Boxing is for brain-dead niggers and spics and you should feel bad for liking it.

first BLACKED, now GASSED?

Fucking kek
>rigged as fuck sport where you can only use your hands covered with big fucking pillow gloves
>sport where blood is shed because it's bare fists and bare legs and actual combat

Octagon when?

Oh wait....

Are you high? Connor threw 20+ shots to the back of the head even after multiple warnings, threw punches during ref seperation. Was not penalized at all.

The ref let mcgregor get away with too much shit AND stopped the fight before he was about to get knocked out saving him from humiliation and brain damage.

Boxing is such a pussy ass sport. Ref has way too much influence.

so now UFC moves to /asp/? that was the deal, right?

Prepare to hear all the mma suckers shit on boxing for no reason

Nice proxy, spic. Keep pretending.

In boxing McGregor had a shot and actually went 9 rounds.
In MMA Mayweather wouldn't last 15 seconds.,

Which is more impressive?

Coming back at 40 years old to beat a man 12 years your younger or lasting 10 rounds against one of the greatest fighters of all time at his own game?

see fuck mcnigger almost elbowed him

If you don't wanna get hit in the back of the head don't fucking turn around when you're fighting someone.
Just Floyd being a dirty pussy faggot like always I guess.

>literally falling into the refs arms
Connorfags plz

So what was Mayweather to do? Let him land shots and get knocked out because you want potato boy to win
Grow up

MMA is more entertaining, more technical and a culmination of the worlds best fighting techniques. Boxing is bullshit, fake fighting. Sad.

Man Sup Forums is gonna be BTFO so hard

Non-stop threads on the way

I don't think anyone that knows boxing will see this as a true win. Floyd was in poor form tonight and McConnor was literally amateur level. This was a money grab on both sides and it worked.

k

Why? Trumps guy won

mcgregor really should have been practicing his endurance against a defensive guy like mayweather

the hubris in his belief that he'd fuck up mayweather at his own game in the early rounds was what ended the match before it even began

Did Conor actually think he could come back? He could barely keep his hands up.

But muh whites and muh blacks user

white inferiority

I never thought Connor would win. I like the guy and wanted him to get that cheddar. But Floyd was always gonna win.

Oh, so you admit that Floyd knew he couldn't beat Conor in his prime so he had to tire him out to stand a chance? My point stands. A coward's way to win, just like his fake win against Pac who is actually the best boxer in the world.

Old men have beaten younger men in boxing in the past.

Its more impressive to cut off everyone else and take the fight to one of the greatest of all time. Mayweathers still a bitch though
this

Is anyone seeing this corner camera shit?

>McGregor corner
-This is going pretty great. Alright, first you've gotta keep him at a distance, make sure you get that jab working and the counter going. Breathe deep for me, get that energy back. Now, next time out there fire off a little early. Keep him on the back foot. GOT IT NOW GIVE IT TO HIM.

>Mayweather's
>Whenever you want, just end it man.

In MMA do the fighters get to talk to their trainers between rounds?

THEY SHOULD MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT THIS

OH WAIT

DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL

Proxy? Nah. I'm a white American you dumbass.

Not only an elbow, but he punched mcgregor after the bell.

The ref was shit on both sides but mayweather only had 1 foul compared to an entire fight worth of mcgregor.

>"""""""""defensive fighter"""""""""""
Code word for a coward

The Mayweather we saw tonight is not the usualy Mayweather we see in boxing. He came forward and acted more aggressively, throwing lots of punches, because he wanted to knock Conner out badly. Mayweather never ever ever fights like that. So really, Conner went 10 rounds with a past-prime veteran who was fighting a style he hasn't fought for 15 years

Go ahead little nigger. I'll make sure to report every last one.

This.
Fucking fight, its just a points match for him, use all you can to avoid taking hits like ducking so he can't hit from above. Give light taps then run away so you don't get hit.

except it was embarrassing that him being in the peak of his physique with more than 15 lbs over his opponent could get stopped by someone just fresh off retirement who hasn't even knocked out anyone in over a decade

You'll always be a reddit Nigger, so fuck off back there, john.

It's a win win either way. While the negroes champion Floyd, let us feed them his Trump support.

Does anyone have a pic of the corona girl standing awkwardly at the end?

She was really cute.

Illegal shots are illegal shots dumbass.

>amateur boxer gets to round 10 against the best boxer in the world
>inferior
kek

>literally looks like he's about to die
We was fatigued but hardly on death's door

the Sup Forums butthurt is amazing, I hope mayweather comes out of retirement to fight against another white dude sometime.