Ladies and gentlemen: your Mayweather vs. McGregor MVP

Ladies and gentlemen: your Mayweather vs. McGregor MVP

Robert "The Fix Is In" Byrd

STOP

It was still anyone's fight, he had no reason to stop it

literally zero reason

I can't stop it lad, I'm not the (((ref))).

The patato had noodle legs and couldn't defend himself. The patato even agreed to stop the fight. Take off you mma and tap out shirts and go on with your life

What, you don't like the ref constantly depositing McGregor into a corner after a clinch, then walking Mayweather out of the corner any time he gets clinched into a shitty spot???

not sure if srs. when you take over 15 huge punches and stumble around the ring for over a minute, not throwing a single punch and not attempting to defend yourself, the fight needs to be stopped

Affliction dude, nobody wears Tapout anymore

Imagine actually rooting for a lad from another nation when one of your compatriots is fighting

who cares? a shit ton of americans are potato niggers and literal niggers, and we're all american
americans won the fight regardless of the outcome

if the image of boxing gloves inside the state of Nevada doesn't scream corruption i don't know what does

>McChicken's fangirls actually believe this

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHA

Yeah why didn't he let Conor hug Floyd every 5 seconds or let him use hammerfists?

HITTING MAH NIGGA
FUKKIN WYPIPO
PAY REPARATIONS CRACKA
YOU AIN'T ALLOWED TO HIT SHIT FO LONGER THAN A MINUTE
^The entire "fight"

Nigger ref was biased as fuck.

how does one go on with such a powerful rump rage?

mcgreg absorbed way too many punches. I was flinching in front of my pirate stream

it's not biased. boxing is just flawed.

when you put your gloves over your head,duck down and lean forward there is really no counter. Floyd covers his body with his elbows and completely opens his neck and back up. In the MMA that's an instant KO

Any hit connor lands is illegal

just a wee bit tired, laddie

>subhuman
>compatriot
pick one, civcuck

*curls up into a ball so the ref is forced to split you up*

heh what now gooby?

There was literally nothing solid the entire fight.

This damage control is beautiful

The reffing was not great, but I've seen far worse stoppages. McGregor was taking too many clean blows without firing back or defending himself.

sensible post here