How has this changed your live Sup Forums?

How has this changed your live Sup Forums?

it made me see anne frank as a sex object

idk, i guess it was my favorite album in 9th grade, I still like it.
It hasn't changed anything about me though

it made me want to take anne frank's diary on paperback, put a fleshlight between the pages, and ruthlessly fuck the shit out of it while listening to holland, 1945 on full blast in my attic

From being a junkie to have a job, have a wife and two beautful children

it makes me want to live

Honestly that album started my actual taste in music. I first heard it the summer between 8th and 9th grade, so it had to be 2004 or 2005? I never really paid attention to songs and songwriting before that. Also got really into of Montreal and the fiery furnaces around that time. Before that I guess I never actively listened to music.

>two beautiful children
Aw. Who's the father?

it was the first Sup Forumscore album I listened to
it was the reason I started browsing this board regularly when my friend (and music source) killed himself

>it was the reason I started browsing this board regularly when my friend (and music source) killed himself
story?

it's not much of a story
my best friend killed himself and he was my main source of discovering music.
when he died, there was a hole in my soul where his music suggestions were so I tried to find other ways to discover music and came upon Sup Forums

I wanna fuck Anne Frank

i still have not listened to it more than 10 seconds, i find the singer voice so irritating

anne frank died 200 years ago

that wont stop me

Fuck off with your time machine

lol gay

I've still never heard this album.

It made me realize that all I need to compose songs are basic chords and some notion of rhytm patterns.

You’re missing out

made me love music again

I had a similar experience, though not as sad. After I broke up with my ex, I started looking for a hobby cause I was lonely as hell and got interested in music. I started watching fantano's channel and through a comment on one of his videos that mentioned Sup Forums I got here.
The first thing that appealed me was the chart threads, cause I was mainly looking for recs, and the first album I tried was this

Was a pretty big part of becoming a Sup Forumstant despite not posting much here until a couple years later. I was a on a tear trying to listen to literally everything, Summer 2015 was this, Atari Teenage Riot, Neon Indian, and Brian Eno. My Stacy friends were so fucking confused.

you fucking faggot being that edgy is gay

It ruined my weed buzz when I was at a Sup Forums meeting and the host played it. Also the only time I actually heard it.

nice

Yeah, it's made me more skeptical of the shit Sup Forums suggests, so I know what to avoid.

It's short but actually much of a story, man

>Sup Forums meeting
is that like alcoholics anonymous

First heard it at 14, it was the soundtrack to my first crush. Still a great album to sing along to occasionally.

>Sup Forums meeting
this is the saddest thing i have read in a long time

You sure you didn’t listen to Merriweather Post Pavilion instead?

It made me appreciate and analyse Sgt Peppers in a new way.

>friend kills himself
>never mind the friend kills himself, the music he is no longer supplying me with is the reason i'm sad, not that my friend killed himself

It made me spend a bit of money on a vinyl copy

Stop

SEMEN STAINS THE MOUNTAIN TOPS
woah these lyrics are so deep

i introduced a lot of people to it and spent $32 on physical copies

my friend saw that i was listening to it and recommended that i check out mu. now i waste my time here.
are you autistic

no, he's not

It's the reason why I explored music even further, I'm really glad I listened to it, amazing record

I used not not heard it now i heard it

I record myself cumming on hills and mountains that I hike on to the song Communist Daughter.

I have around 15 videos of me doing this and I've never told anyone that I used to frequently do this. I almost got got once too.

Got caught once*

The book about it got me really into their pre-Avery stuff and made me realize why Jeff is sometimes seen as the "savior" of indie music.

I used to see this board as about 90 percent an extension of /fa/ and thought you all listened to mumford and sons and iron and wine instagram like stuff. Then I listened to this. This would have been around 2012. Now I'm living in the city with my wife and her new bf and really happy and content about just about everything besides politics.

Never heard of it

It's one of my favorite albums and one of the reasons why I started to write music

It's irritating rambling, so... Made me grumpier for 5 minutes.

man, fuck you
sorry that happened user, why did he do it?

Is this a real thing?

It's the first album I listened to when I came to Sup Forums and it's only grown on me more since.
>mfw plebs think something other than "Oh Comely" is the best song on the album

fpbp

I love going here and a lot of you are cool but I feel like the last thing I’d wanna do is meet any of you much less in an official Sup Forums setting

This

2 headed boy pt 2