THE GREAT DEBATE

THE GREAT DEBATE

they're both a man in a silly bat costume

>neither of those are Keaton

>superpower is being rich

lol no thx

Bale. Affleck didn't have enough screen time as Batman.

Bale looks like a manlet twink compared to Affleck.

Fatfleck's face looks silly in the cowl

I just want a Batman movie where its presented and made as a horror movie in the POV of the bad guys

fatman is better

wait they arent even comparable lol
bale is the real deal

>not posting the best batman costume of all time

"Out of my way, pleb."

Batman vs Batman?

GOD VERSUS BAT
DAY VERSUS NIGHT
BATMAN VERSUS BATMAN

bale, would make me laugh IRL in the streets and I would beat him up like any cosplayer

affleck, would make me shit bricks and run for my life until he caught me and snapped my neck

>Batbale vs Batfleck

>bat-penis insignia because they forgot to get the logo rights in time for shooting
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>affleck, would make me shit bricks and run for my life until he caught me and snapped my neck

Just imagine taking a walk at night and seeing this

This. The way he just silently swoops down on Deadshot in Suicide Squad was a small taster to the short and traumatizing experience of being a criminal and meeting the Bat.

>see this
I'm decent human being! Now I'm gonna turn around and go other way! Pls don't kill me (to myself)

I have my pepper spray, I would be fine

Bale, Ben isn't Batman.

He's just the punisher in a batsuit.

>Implying Bruce didn't spend weeks just having Alfred pepper spraying him until he could function through it without much trouble before the Batsuit was even fully designed.

I've never heard of this before. Citation needed.

Go away condiment king

Why did theg hire someone so fat to play Batman?

dunno

Nope.

89 is still the only movie that ever made Batman scary. Guarantee you'd be more afraid of this.

PLEASE DON'T HURT ME, MY MOTHER'S NAME IS MARTHA

Why does Baleman look so skinny next to Batfleck?

Because Batfleck's suit probably has more padding.

I'd much rather be in a fight with Bale. He would probably just kick your ass, but Batfleck would leave you a bleeding mess quietly shitting on the floor. He would also probably have solved the problems a lot faster. Ra's, Joker, and Bane would've been toast.

89 batman looked like just some autist

afleck looks like a fat shit

They would be pretty even in a debate competition.

I didn't know autists could be that scary and/or intimidating.

Ew

You don't know shit.

batfleck is a fucking boss. he is the definitive batman now as far as im concerned.

but heath was the best joker though.

both are not good enough physically. I want Batman to be a tall and muscular motherfucker, but Bale is too short and not imposing enough, and Affleck is literally hiding a dad-bod over a layer of """muscle"""

>implying pepper spray would phase a guy who kills gods for sport

Jon Hamm would've been perfect.

It's not that great of a debate really

Pretty much this. Affleck is 6'4 but he's a closeted fatass. Bale is 6'1 but not much bigger than the average (fit) man. Batman should be tall enough not to be towered over by the average NBA player and also be as built as the average bodybuilder.

Giving yourself plastic abs is kinda pathetic.

Seriously, try to put on a shitload of muscle without getting a little chubby in the process. Not easy.

Bales batman was smarter

Batfleck is my favorite depiction of Wayne and Bats

Bale's is too "I'm stoic"

Keaton's could be good at times but Burton's a bit too campy that's okay, they're pretty good movies

Kilmer was decent

Clooney was absurd

Quite literally this.

Honestly that scene of Batman on the wall kinda scared me a bit.

Sprays are useless if you haven't had training with them

You're likely to get blowback in your face

Keaton was best.

>six pack as part of the suit

lol