How has Somali immigration benefited your country?

How has Somali immigration benefited your country?

Great.
Diversity is a strength.
>Just fuck my welfare system up

It brought Diversity, Peace, Prosperity and Good Food, as well as a unique Culture and many Interesting Traditions.
Somalians are a peaceful people. They flee from a war they didn't cause.
They love Peace and they love their Culture.
They are precious Resources for this country.

Real talk - Somalian girls have nice skin and noses.

Well, would you look at that. Even the Muslim women want to have their makeup like Kim Kardashian, not to mention, airbrushed as fuck.

Apparently Somalians in Melbourne are already causing the most crime, and they've only been here for the last 15 years, and their numbers are fucking tiny.

Got me laid senpai

I KNOW SOMEONE ELSE WITH A NICE NOSE

We have been enriched by massive foreheads and Khat.

When the welfare ends, what are these people going to do? Overthrow the government? But then who would pay their welfare....

DEY CONTROBOOT MORE DAN THEY TAKE OWT

OUR NHS WUDD COLLAPSE

DIVERSITY ISNOUR GREATEST STRENFF

Literal canon fodder. They have no reason to exist , yet they still do

thats sweden....

and they went to my (high) school....

it has blown out our social welfare, and brought the Proletariat to the point of Revolution

You have to stay away from xalimos though.

I live in Minnesota
It's a great place but the Somalis piss me off, at least the hmong are somewhat integrated, they're just huge weebs but they're sorta normal
these fuckers walk around like black skeletons with nappy hair and smell like shit. sometimes they're alright but they usually come off as rude. most of the other african immigrants are pretty well behaved, like the nigerians and people from camaroon but the somalis are fucking weird man, they're like lanky r9k kids but niggers

Somebody needs to clean shit up.

Fucked a few somali girls in Minnesota. Probably should have bleached them

They exist solely to impregnate white women.

>syrians worse than afghans
Not enough jobs for engineers, doctors, lawyers and rocket scientists in dutchland, hu?

I believe the stats are from before the rapefugee crisis.

Christ, why are muzzies so fucking lazy? Work against their religion or something?

Two of my most based friends are Somali, so it has personally been good for me.

(im sure theres that one picture of a finnish night club that all the males are somali somewhere)

Somali cashiers at Target have made me appreciate self-checkout lanes

In No way has it they have low iq they have no culture other than islam

they are fat black and ugly they are thieves they are pirates they breed like rabbits they want us dead

fuck them

She's probably a nice person