What was your favorite Anakin line?

What was your favorite Anakin line?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikwFw8Jh5XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AND THE CHILDREN

>I killed them, all of them. And not just the mudslums, but the jews and the niggers.
>they're animals and i slaughtered them like animals
>I HATE THEM

>You were right. You were right about me. Tell your sister... you were right.

I hate sand

I ATE THEM

Could you repeat that, Mace? Take that bone out of your nose and say it again.

please

i just want to forget him

please

>From my point of view the Jedi are evil!

Now this is pod racing

Now this is how you race pods!

>I gassed them all. They're dead... every single one of them. And not just the Jews. But the niggers... and the retards, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals! I HATE THEM!

>It is derived from my own humble opinion that the faction associated with the Republic known as the Jedi are not acting in society's best interests.

>freeze frame
Ok. You're probably wondering

*Tips space fedora*

Is Anakin Skywalker literally the worst character in all Star Wars?

>My powers have doubled since the last time we met!
I can't believe Lucas wrote that down and considered it acceptable

Lel

I'll try a spin! That's a good trick!

By a country mile.

Easily. In all of Sci Fi I'd say. Possibly all of cinema.

The damage doesn't seem that bad without Jews

still better than AY BYPASSED THA COMPRESSAH GUVNA

All that mana

"They ought to stop lying. One day our patience will come to an end and then we will grab these insolent Jews by their throats and shut their lying mouths shut!"

>Did you think you could beat me? I was using only a mere 20% of my power

Better question: what is Rick Olé's best line?

>GUVNA

>that little shit did it!

>QUI GON PUT THAT FORCE-FIDDLING BOTTLE DOWN WE'VE GOT UMBRELLA DROIDS ON THE WINGS TAKING DOWN THE SHIELD GENERATOR THAT FOR SOME REASON IS ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE SHIP AND WE'RE METAPHORICALLY RAMMING A TRADE FEDERATION BLOCKADE THAT SHOOTS ONE LASER EVERY FIFTEEN MINUTES

Bump

kek

its "i dont like sand" i fucking hate when someone writes i hate sand

No. Padme.

Anakin is actually one of the best.

I like sand

Nah, it's I hate sand you dumb fucking nerd

when did Sam Rami work on Star Wars?

He's the worst main character easily, Padme being a close second. The icing on the cake is his reveal as Darth Vader where he asks about Padme, stumbles around for a bit and then lets out this "Noooo" that made the whole audience laugh out of embarrassment. No one took his turn to the dark side seriously and no one really cared what happened to him because he was just so unlikable as a character. He wasn't written to be unlikable but due to bad dialogue and terrible screen presence it's impossible to empathize with the guy unless you have crippling levels of autism that makes you immune to just how awful his social interactions are.

From my point of view the younglings are evil!

youtube.com/watch?v=ikwFw8Jh5XA

EYE A JEW

Padme is best character

>Most Beautiful Woman of All-time
>Submissive
>Has zero character
>Overly trusting and naive
>Has a simple world view
>Loving to a fault
>Quiet and polite, not sassy like Rey,Leia and Jyn
>Pure
>Virginal
>Never even kissed a boy before Anakin
>Literally a Princess
>Is Israeli, so you JUST KNOW she has a steamy hairy bush down there

"It's not the Jedi way, he must live!"

>Do not lecture me Obi Wan, I see through the lies of the Jew, I do not fear the day of the rope as you do.

How did George get away with this?

When am animated children's cartoon portrays the character in a more likable manner than the actual movie, there is a problem.

"FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE WHITE MAN IS EVIL"

From the moment I met you, all those years ago, a day hasn't gone by when I haven't thought of you.
And now that I'm close to you again, I am in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets.
The thought of not being with you makes my stomach turn over - my mouth goes dry. I feel dizzy. I can't breathe.
I'm haunted by the kiss you should never have given me. My heart is beating, hoping that kiss will not become a scar.
You are in my very soul, tormenting me. What can I do? I will do anything you ask...

>No its because I'm so in love with YOU

8/10, would talk about that piece of legislation with.

>I am in agony
That's the sort of shit you keep to yourself in that situation. Along with everything else, but mostly that.

>From my point of view, the Jedi are evil!
Just the absurdity of how a grown adult wrote this line and NOBODY AT ALL thought to tell him that it's fucking awful makes it a winner
then again you can say this about most of Anakin's lines in the prequels

Oh god what was lucas thinking

>then again you can say this about most of Anakin's lines in the prequels

Absolutely, see the other post I'm replying too

I dunno. It would be a gamble but I know a lot of girls who would unironically lose their shit over a guy opening up to them and talking like that.

You have a harder time looking at yourself in the mirror as long as you aren't a total faggot of course, but there's still a chance he'd get his dick wet.

>I HATE HIM!
whoa, calm down sport

It's a shame since his presence in the prequels tarnishes his reputation as Darth Vader.
tbqh it wouldn't have been bad if:
1. Anakin had turned to the dark side as a middle-aged man instead of some 18 year old brat
2. the script and dialog were MUCH better

>I dunno. It would be a gamble but I know a lot of girls who would unironically lose their shit over a guy opening up to them and talking like that.
No. They would be creeped out. There's a reason why you're autistic, and not understanding the female mind is part of it.

I thought Sup Forums of all communities could sympathize here. Only normies feel they have to validate themselves by laughing it off.

is this a good pick up line?

apparently the novel or very old lore made his fall to the dark side much slower and drawn out which makes sense as hes basically the most potent force user of all time whos whole life has been conflict and he was magically supposed to remain a "good" guy ?

big surprise, a guy taken to a cult at 6 years old trying to talk to his childhood crush would probably sound like this. Both him and Padme are Fucked Up people.
The movie is their love story being something "wrong", and yet you babies try to poke holes in their dialogue like it's two normies talking at the movies.

>Donde esta Padme?

Padme is much worse, because Ani is at least hilarious.

The Jedi were complacent - they thought balance was in their favor where really the prophecy demanded a Sith.

I think him killing those kids was where his character really became a total failure. They spent all the time trying to make him relate-able and then he kills 30 younglings. That makes him irredeemable to most and his turn in RotJ is less hard tragic because he's a total monster, not a good man gone bad. He should have slayed the Jedi Temple and let one kid go, showing he has some mercy.

>its stylistically designed to be this way

dude star wars lmao

dude go in every star wars thread and say dude star wars lmao

This is how you're spending your New Year's Eve.

he's already been killing people. He slaughtered the village, and really, he got rewarded for it. The jedi are basically working against him at the reg during ep3, and it's only their righteousness which keeps him complacent.
When Windu tries to execute the only person Anakin has looking out for him he snaps, and the jedi now basically have to go so he can save his wife.

having him talk like a smart-ass and padme being all flirty would basically make it marvel 2.0 ya dolt.
Jedi are all virgins and don't really party or do social activities.

Did he take a midichlorian test on the shuttle journey over? Ya know, Just to pass the time.

thats what im doing

He was a fine character up until the "From my point of view" line.

>Luke and Rey's lightsaber has the flesh and blood of younglings

Bravo George

I ATE SAND

I DO NOT LIKE THEM

I choked all of them, all of them!

Now this is podracing

did this role destroy his career?

How the fuck can you say Anakin's the worst character when Jar-nigger-Jar obviously wins?

Or am I missing something

he's a shit comical character that does what he's supposed to

anakin is pure cringe

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER
*in a voice and tone that sounds like snot is coming out of his nose*

I'll try spinning - that's a good trick