Meet cutie Hong Kong girl

>meet cutie Hong Kong girl
>getting along well with her, she's smart, witty etc
>asks me what I did for University
>say I didn't attend a University
>all her interest in me drops

I THOUGHT UNIVERSITY WAS A MEME Sup Forums? WHY'D YOU LIE TO ME?

it is a meme but girls are whores

It is, butare also memes

Kek, Chinese girls are really interested in money.
No degree means no money, but still a degree doesn't mean money.

You lack logical thinking.

Women*
Fugg

>but muh submissive asian waifu meme

Alas, poor Yorik!

University is a meme, but you were a faggot and didn't learn a trade, so she sees you have no potential of providing her a /comfy/ life.

Girls aren't interested in knuckle draggers who have no choice but to become tradesmen either.

>Fell for the Asian meme

Asian girls, especially chinks, are soulless and value status above all else.

Their parents brainwash them to only go after guys with degrees who are doctors.

She's probably boring and a lifeless plank in the sack. Nothing of value is lost.

I'm sorry you're too weak to make it. I'll keep being /comfy/ with my $110k yr. Oh, by the way, when your a/c breaks while you're at work and your wife calls me to fix it, better believe I'm fucking her in the kitchen bent over the counter.

the only one getting fucked here is you m8

look at the tough guy and laugh at him

damn bro, the only thing you are crippling is my sides

> steal a picture related to hvac from a google search,
>kid thinks random profile is user

Should have lied user, and told her you were taking a year off from college.
Then after you're banging her, tell her that you just aren't feeling that degree anymore because it doesn't make you happy and that you want to pursue other things.
If the bitch leaves after that, then good. You dodged a bullet

I myself have been in these situations.
Usually it's the first question a girl asks.
"What's your degree user?"
"How much money do you make user?" >yes ive been fucking asked this exact question
I can't answer these questions honestly, because I work retail. Every time I answer honestly the girl stops responding or walks away. But is it really that bad of a thing? Like I said, you dodged a bullet.

Funny thing is the best girls I've ever dated or met all worked the same type of low shit tier job as I do. They aren't complete sluts and only interested in your wallet. fuck this one girl I worked with in my department for a year told me she browsed the 4chins and god damn I wish she could have been single, but she was still a good friend.

tl;dr- Lie about what you really do for a quick fuck

Did you tell her that you went to trade school instead and make $498.42/hr as an Assistant Plumber's Apprentice?

>google indexes peoples profile pictures for searches

was that the best you could come up with? i get that thinking is not your forté, but you could at least try.

Spagetti Nigger is right.

Women only want money and fun. They are shallow simplistic creatures.

Chink here. HK girls are infamous for being materialistic glamour-whores. You should be glad you dodged a bullet.

>not knowing the connection between asians and university

Status is everything for average asians and they equate education with status. Has nothing to do with him being a tradesman, a NEET, or whatever. She probably would have brushed him off anyways.

Based user.

You want to have confidence no matter what as a man. However, it must be understood that all these girls that drop you like a hot potato once you don't meet their retarded salary requirements, will simply do the same once you date them whenever they want to "find themselves".

I was more relating to Chinese and money, rather than asian and uni. No degree and no trade means minimum wage cuck

>Hong Kong
They're slanty-eyed jews. She assumed since you're a white man you could be squeezed for every shekel you're worth.

no money = no future

OP is the reason why Britain is a steaming pile of shit.

you failed because you didn't let her know you're Asian too. make this face it'll work.

>based user

Literal retarded wageslave that has to create stories to trick women into "quick fucks"

Kill yourself, degenerate.

>Girls aren't interested in knuckle draggers who have no choice but to become tradesmen either

Kek, keep telling yourself that m8, unless your an exceptional student and guaranteed work university is a waste of time and money. Especially now with all the poo in loo's coming over. University has become a meme where people would rather waste 4+ years and tens of thousands of dollars then do a job that they see as beneath them.

I remember towards the end of School looking up the average salaries of a lot of professional jobs and it just wasn't worth it. The commute, after hour phone calls, office politics.

No thanks, I'll stick to my majority white, casually racist workplace. But I'm sure my gf secretly lusts after an overweight, sweat stained Accountants.

Yeah, because fucking women who are only out for your wallet and money is such a bad thing. Just treating them like the sluts they are

Have fun getting divorced when your golden career goes under.

>care about having a partner that's intelligent and successful
>worthless slut

You're the reason American women are shit. And even by your logic, why validate the sluts? Why not ignore them if that's how you see them? Because you're an animal who only cares about sex rather than long term solutions. Again, kill youself retail cuck.