Get some sunshine you fucking vampires

WTF

so I was on Sup Forums all day and all you guys did was trash Obama and black people and made me a racist!!!

Then I went to Sam's Club for some groceries...wtf MAYN!!!

I see Muslims with their headress on. Mexicans speaking Spanish. White people with their families. Black people working there and shopping.

Everyone was so courteous and happy. All races were walking around, shopping, buying things. They brought their kids and they were well behaved. They just wanted to spend their Sunday buying FOOD for their families. Whites. Browns. Blacks. Yellow. Whatever.

Fuck you Sup Forums! None of you guys get out. You just sit on the internet, waiting for the latest article or Trump speech or Trigglypuff, and then you go on a huge rampage of "FUCKING NIGGERS DINDU MICHAEL BROWN FRIED CHICKEN" or "FUCKING LIBERALS COMING FOR MY GUNS!!! FUCK!!!"

You guys are just conspiracy faggots and base NOTHING you read on reality. Maybe if you turned off the computer and went out, get some sunshine and fresh air, you can see society for what it is;

people living in harmony. The only evil ones are YOU, the dividers. You just can't STAND other colors of skin and language and cuisine. Fuck you.

Also, I live in liberal Nebraska. Immigrants everywhere. All of them working, paying taxes, raising their kids, and being good citizens. What do you guys do? Shitpost on the internet?

the fuck outta here

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/world/istanbul-lgbt-parade-tear-gas-rubber-bullets-1.3642665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this bait?

Nope. Seriously, get out of your house and see the society you criticize so much. It's actually pretty good.

How does he manage to make everything he does look effeminate?

>made me a racist!!!
>proceeds to call other people racist, and try to shift blame.
Is this even worth a thread?

I kinda felt that way when I went to the USA everyone seem nice enogh I saw a bunch of Asian cuties, some Indian or pakisti ones, black people where not as unruly as I expected they just were a bit loud and some seem pissed but not that much and I expected to see shitloads of latinos and didn't see that many and this was Baltimore city.

What did you think you were actually going to achieve with your long-winded thread?

t. brainwashed public school subhuman

He is holding the gun like a girl thats why

Well you guys come here every day and post about how blacks are the worst people ever and you want to kill all the Muslims and Arabs. Any time you see an Indian flag or a Turk you spam the same meme and you guys are just really nationalist.

I saw an Indian today with his family. Kid was cute as fuck. Wife was hot. The dad probably is an engineer and if we ran this country YOUR way, we would have missed out on having another engineer here. It's just fucking old. All this trump nationalism bullshit.

You are the ones who make assumptions on every black male because Michael Brown robbed a store, got shot, and riots started because of it.

Was that a political fiasco? Yes. Are all black black people to blame?

FUCKING NO

Just trying to reason with nationalists.

i just got back from mountain biking with my gf for 4 hours faggot

now back to dank memeing and cryptocurrency lyfe

+1

>Destroy your country for one engineer brown skinned engineer you probably wouldn't need
kek

I went for a two hour motorcycle ride but it turned to tree because got a flat and my pump busted. Some guys on a pick up truck had one and helped me. I still hate niggers, chinks, streetshitters and Jews tho.

>>Destroy your country for one engineer brown skinned engineer you probably wouldn't need

post your degree right now, Brazil. Do it. I want to see your degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemistry or whatever. Show me your level of education. Dumb faggot probably didn't even take Calculus.

the fuck outta here

Being called a vampire would be pretty cool.

Reddit pls leaf

Post it with a timestamp. I want you to prove you're a more useful human being than that Sheikh was.

See, this is what I hate. You guys don't refute any argument ever. Your only response to shit is "le build that wall xD" or MAGA MAGA MAGA or something about Zyclon Ben. You can't argue. You guys just shitpost, all the time.

You want me to take you seriously, and obviously I agree on some issues of concern (like SJW's telling people what to do/say), but you guys have increasingly become dumber and dumber because you never debate, EVER. You just post junk on Sup Forums.

the fuck outta here,

OP wants us to make him puke the blue pill his parents made him swallow

So basically, "none of the immigrants and niggers around me (that I've met) are bad people, so that means NONE of them are bad people!"

>people living in harmony. The only evil ones are YOU, the dividers.

Hmmmmmmmm, has Sup Forums ever done anything like this?
cbc.ca/news/world/istanbul-lgbt-parade-tear-gas-rubber-bullets-1.3642665
Or is this done in the name of the spicy new religion we're importing to the west?

Btw, didn't you guys just have an event were a vibrant young Islamic man went to a nightclub to show his tremendous faith?

>Sup Forums made me a racist!
We didn't make you a racist, OP. We gave you the information no-one else would give you, that you needed, to let out your inner racist.

As insufferable as you sound, you have a point, real discussion is rare here. P.S. not everyone here is racist, some of us just hate degeneracy, now fuck off.

This website isn't conducive to long winded debates. I used to post shit on other websites that I had carefully researched and written over the course of hours. You can't do that here. There's not enough time before a thread 404's. And since we're all user, whoever you were debating won't be able to find it outside of that thread.

This is place is best enjoyed as an echo chamber. If you like what we have to say you should stay. If not, go away. This advice is meant in your own best interests. Sup Forums can change you, but there is nothing you can do to change Sup Forums.

Given that you end every post with "the fuck outta here" I'm going to assume you're black.

Overall, your post relies on a single, personal experience, whereas my beliefs are centered around statistical data. Your bait is shitty, try reddit, I'm sure you'll have a much better time there, given that you're obviously aware of this board's general opinion on race, and yours directly conflicts with it.

lol at this meltdown

Tu quoque.

You say "ALL OF THEM". I say "NONE OF THEM". We both base it on a small sample. I'll add that I might have an error in my judgement.

But you guys don't mention the 364 days that the Orlando shooting didn't happen. It's only when one incident occurs that you begin shitposting and generalizing.

All I'm saying is that the more you spend on this toxic board, the less time you spend interacting with these so called "subhumans". GO OUTSIDE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF AND QUIT RELYING ON THE INTERNET YOU KEK

the very misled information. The other day this guy posted a webm of a black women abusing her child. Of course, everyone lauds the black community for that.

Turns out, it was a BABYSITTER/NANNY who did it. Have you ever seen the fact checks for the politicians you endorse? Have you fucking fact-checked what he said? He just lies! over and over again!

And don't get me wrong, Hillary is a cunt and a liar as well...but Trump just makes statements that are based on FALSEHOOD. Do you people not care about the truth?

>oh no le trump got this fact wrong but i dont wanna return my maga hat (:

the fuck outta here

>now fuck off.
fuck you bitch this is my thread

Well I'm not. I'm white. 25% German actually. I'm just baffled by the blindness of nationalism and how it's considered "redpill", so I'm telling those people to get their trashiness and what not "out of here"

Oh by no means do I neglect data!!! I took statistics, my friend, a few years ago. I very much respect data and I do agree that blacks kill each other in large numbers and THAT is more of an issue we should address than the Pulse nightclub shooting.

However...there is a point where we become too reliant on facts and never go outside. Stats can be misleading. And I don't think a simple google/wiki read or some stupid YouTube video should sway you on a political matter.

>fuck you bitch this is my thread

How old are you? Like 14? That's the way teenagers talk.

I work in a supermarket so I get daily exposure to all manner of society's worst every day.

Muslims are the only ones who have no respect for anyone. They will steal, they'll lie, they'll make demands, they'll even push and threaten people over minor whims.

We don't really have blacks here, so I can't judge them.

Mothers are the second worst demographic.

Its not all or none, its most.
The fact that you call us racist shows you have much to learn...

Le redditor is mad

You sound like a nigger

>People falls for the b8

Fuck this gay board

>Illegals paying taxes.
Nope. Get fucked.

kek

Where do you live. The niggers in my area are rowdy as hell

Do you have pics of you preping the bull?

>b-but I saw this black dude once, he was very nice

rofl

OP knows his shit.

Wait until the negroid rate in your country reaches 50% like in mine and you will see what a real shithole looks like

Listen, nigger. We've been exterminating you out of LA for years now, don't make us follow up with Detroit.

Have fun in your multicultural utopia. You do not belong here. No shitskin gang beat the shit out of you at knifetip. No nigger broke into your house yet and raped your daughter in front of you. You had not your life destroyed for speaking your mind. Your country is still 70% white.

Blame us for everything now, you are free to do so.

Blame yourself in a few years, when everything goes to hell, for having been a blind idiot.

>You are the ones who make assumptions

No, we're just playing by the rules of this ridiculous blame-game that you mud-bloods made up (everything is white people's fault). I don't think it's fair either... but hey, if you wanna play stupid games then don't act surprised when you earn some stupid prizes.... like getting blamed for shit you had nothing to do with (like slavery).

Suck a dick you fucking porch monkey, the reason everyone was so uppity and smiley around you is because they were terrified you were going to flip out, yell BLM, and try to fight them.

And you're also correct about every person except black people. They are a huge problem in this country. Spics know their place if they're over 25, muzzies for the most part also know their place but you god damn monkeys are in a league of your own with your loud mouth "hype" nigger bullshit

Wtf I hate Sup Forums now

Because some fag (most probably from reddit) made a stupid thread?

If that is so, you should get out here as fast as possible.

>i saw some black people at the store today and they didn't rob me
>i hate nationalism now

i'm not following this train of logic, could you help me out here? why do you suddenly denounce the protection of your country's borders and preservation of national identity because you had a single positive encounter at a grocery store?

g8 b8 m8

>now back to dank memeing and cryptocurrency lyfe
Glad to see another /biz lurker.

normiefags *shrug*

Hey Russia. Now that I see you it dawned on me that you are the first russian Sup Forumsack I saw today.

I kind of realzied that I missed your flag.

How are things in Russia?

someone rt this to nero

Black Muslim from Mexico detected.

Thanks Peru. You really made me think.

None of this conflicts with Sup Forumss world view

This shit is too long, you're a hippie crybaby, and your personal anecdotes don't prove shit. Non-whites and non-Asians commit more crime and have lower IQ on average. This is a proven fact. Without black people and Mestizos, our crime rate would be lower than Western European countries with gun bans such as the Netherlands. Without these people, there'd be no basis for gun control and it would be easier to elect good leaders.
>ibn4 "but a black person was nice to me"

I bet if you saw Omar Spitoon and his wife shopping a couple weeks ago, you would have thought they look like nice normal people. People generally behave in public places. Their true selves aren't revealed. Your experience/anecdote doesn't prove anything.

>don't refute any argument ever
That's because most people here are professional shitposters and can smell a shitpost from a mile away.
>this is my thread
You have it the wrong way around, this is our board, faggot

Your idea of utopia is a delusion. Not all cultures are compatible and anyone refusing to assimilate (i.e. mexishits speaking spanish in public) is unwelcome in a strong society. This is now a slide thread.
sage

I think you`re in the wrong neighborhood, boy.

>Muh German heritage
Verpiss dich, Schwanzlutscher. Sprichst du Deutsch; auch nur ein Wort?
You are at least 25% cuck, that's what you are.

>Muh immigrants are lovely people
>y-you guys are meanies

So you went outside and you haven't been slaughtered by the minorities going rampant in your country, big whoop.

Except for the edgelords lurking around on Sup Forums you will find few who will condemn people solely based on their color of skin.
What we judge upon, at least I know I do, is culture. And you can whine and call me a racist all day long if that makes your little lefty go semi-hard, but it neither going to change nor the reality that the majority of the """"people""" wandering into the west are not our friends and do not come here to live in peace with us.

They are uncivilized savages that do not know how or care to in conformity with their host societies.

"The fuck outta here"

G'day cuckboi

Are you complaining that you didn't see a race war when you went to the shops?