What does Sup Forums think about Norway?

What does Sup Forums think about Norway?

Other urls found in this thread:

ht.no/nyheter/2016/06/03/Rekordlav-innstrømming-av-asylsøkere-i-mai-12833737.ece
norskpetroleum.no/en/economy/governments-revenues/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Norway is a fucking disaster. Islam is flooding into your country and no one is trying to stop it

I like your interior designs

I always get it and Denmark confused.

Based.
I think Breivik saved Norway. Something really happened in the minds of the Vikings.

Something started that day.

The Vikings will never surrender to Islam.
Norway is rich and based and it produces a lot of good fish.

>who is breivik

>I always get it and Denmark confused.

It's a decent country. Not the USA, though

Always wondered how Sweden went to hell.... But you dodged the bullet.

Any ideas?

I usually don't, although it reminds me of my Norwegian grandmother quite a bit. Damn she could make some good food.

What did she make?

This

I thought that was America with Mexicans

At least they are not in the EU.

When someone says Norway, all I hear is 'German clay'.

Excited for Prime Minister Hadia

Potato Dumplings from scratch with Ham. A lot of things like that. I haven't had true homemade cooking since she died 16+ years ago.

Cowards who refuse to save the EU and selfishly sit on their oil money.
Their complacency will be their downfall.

Nothing but mountains and expensive stuff

They can't really do anything about it.

More like PM Erna.

Just from internet experience, Norwegians are the Scandinavians that seem the most familiar to me.

This is wrong. Our current immigration minister is from a far right party and has done alot to limit immigration and secure our borders.

Nice handcream makers and beautiful geography.

It's the best, man. My grandmother still makes that stuff.

I wanna move to Alaska.

Finnmark.

In May 2016, it was a record low inflow of asylum seekers [1]. A lot less sand niggers are entering our country than you think. Get your facts straight.

[1] ht.no/nyheter/2016/06/03/Rekordlav-innstrømming-av-asylsøkere-i-mai-12833737.ece

Isn't Alaska just Norway with even less population density? Looks absolutely amazing though.

Norway should be divided into two countries; Norway and Northern Norway. The boarder should be where Nord-Trondelag and Nordland meet.

Exactly, plus guns.

There are a million better ways to use our oil money than saving failed leftist experiments.

Are Nordic languages similar to Germanic languages? How hard is it to learn Norweigen or however you spell it if I know German and obviously English.

Easy, most European language is based upon old Germanic.

One of the easiest there is. Very similar

Just get a hunting licence and then you shall have freedom sticks

looks so fucking /comfy/

I don't.

What really bothers me about this whole multiculturalism experiment is that all these incredibly beautiful ultra norwegian villages placed within fjords and valleys, where the people has only known peace, are getting agressive blacks and crooked arabs pushed on them. They have been thaught that all humans are equal and that these people are just like themselves, completely naive to the evil, irrational, lying and voilent nature of those races.

I don't like Oslo getting infested, but that hurts much more.

But i cant go hunting with AR's in Norway, hows that freedom?

This. I own guns and kill animals regularly with them. Even Breivik didn't change shit for us.

quite easy. There are lots of english words that stem from old norse, so there is quite a bit of similarity too.

You did it right, keep being out of EU and laughing about yout neighbours commiting demographic suicide

Pudding-Erna

>far right party

varg vikerness and pakis

It is one of the few places in Europe I want to visit. Western Norway, the nature looks beautiful.

Do most people in Norway work in the oil and gas industry?

It's the place that black metal and pretty aryan girls come from. Sounds like a pretty good country imo.

>Do most people in Norway work in the oil and gas industry?
No very few. Not met one in my life.

That is surprising. It appears that most of you gdp comes from oil and gas. Is it is all offshore (the oil and gas) in the ocean? People must work on drilling rigs.

Once a week, I eat salmon from Norway. It's good and surprisingly cheap. Thanks Norge.

It is very nice. Took a roadtrip to Hardanger a few years ago and it was the trip of my life.

We're not Saudi Arabia. Most people work in areas that is not directly related to petroleum.

>It appears that most of you gdp comes from oil and gas.

15% is most?

> (You)
>>It appears that most of you gdp comes from oil and gas.
>15% is most?

I thought it was higher, I Norway does or once did have the highest GDP per Capita in the world. $110,000 USD per citizen.

I thought that was because of oil and gas and I ASSUMED a lot of it would of came from that.

I'm proud to have Norwegian blood.

ALL FOR NORWAY!

Currently 4th place with 74000$ per capita.

I am always dissapointed when going to a liquor store where I live, they have Norwegian beers or spirits. They have lots of dutch, danish, german, belgium, french, russian, czech, polish booze/beers but no NO beers.

Wonderful country but fairly conformist. The culture is actually a lot more masculine (outdoorsy and professional) than people would expect, certainly 10x more so than Sweden. Some of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen with my two eyes- America produces greatness but we are not a beautiful people on average compared to the Norwegians and other Euro continentals. The guys are funny and usually laid-back, but it's a very different culture than America due to the average American's exposure to crime and decay of various kinds

>15%

I thought it's more than that. Man I wish we had oil, or at least some natural resources besides fuckton of trees. You got lucky.

Somehow I think that's the only nordic country I'd like to visit. Like in Denmark everyone is doing pills and shit. Sweden is a lost cause and I don't find anything appealing (or repulsive, for that matter) in Finland.

It's a meme that we were Somalia before the oil so it's understandable that you assume so.

I have a few online friends from there, good people

I heard some Norwegian jokes before about the stereotypical Norwegian male was a drunk bar fighter. I didn't really pay much attention to it.

>the stereotypical Norwegian male was a drunk bar fighter
That is the polar opposite of the truth, are you sure the joke wasn't about Romania?

norskpetroleum.no/en/economy/governments-revenues/ is where I got 15% from.

Oil fucks up the currency and therefore the rest of the export business, though.

We also have a problem getting tech-businesses off the ground because all the best engineers disappears to petroleum.

I hope the low oil price will give us a smooth landing so we have time to build up our industry again.