>Latakia June 16
i.imgur.com/vfQ4aEn.jpg
>Palmyra June 13
i.imgur.com/il5C0Lp.jpg
>Central Syria June 11
i.imgur.com/Rt2ZBEg.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS JUNE 19
>SAA/Desert Hawks/Syrian Marines 15 km out of Tabqah airbase southern edge
>ISIS suicide bomber tries to hit Syriac Orthodox ceremony in Qamishli: 3 killed
>SAA forced to retreat to Talilah crossroads, ISIS counteroffensive at T3 Airbase
>ISIS attack Aleppo road south of Khanasser. Several SAA wounded by VBIED. Attack repelled.
>SAA/Suqur/Marines/NDF allegedly clashing with ISIS 10 km south of Tabqah Military Airport
>SAA units target several ISIS groups in (north)eastern Sweida

LAST THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunkers_in_Albania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trullo
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/20/world/civilian-casualties-seen-syria-forces-near-islamic-state-held-airbase-outside-raqqa/#.V2dGMZ8pDqB
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-reverses-syrian-army-gains-near-tabaqa-airport/
youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
youtube.com/watch?v=tOgtMTaG1SY
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-russia-syria-strikes-20160617-snap-story.html
vimeo.com/9616040
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pol.foundation

First for SDF

First for rebels

Turkish army has the same LMG.

Nth for explosions!

HAIL ASSAD

Hey otto-san when are you gonna fight the police at taksim square.

I will fight with people who fight police.

>fallujah almost over
Well that was anticlimactic

Will Mosul grant us Stalingrad 2.0?

With police *

Question: With the recent Orlando shooting, do gay Syrians support Assad? I asked my gay African American boyfriend who he would fight for if he was in Syria and he said Assad without a doubt.

SG is dead

>SG is dead

Just like most Syrians

Some anons were trying to locate a new FSA camp earlier and there was a NATO soldier posting from Aghanistan. It's always more interesting when more people are active.

The DigitalGlobe imagery seems to be the same age as Wikimapia in the area you guys identified as the FSA camp. I'm about 40% sure it's the right place. Not enough landmarks to determine if it is or not with any real accuracy.

But with the little information you had you did pretty good.

No.

I'm sooo telling Erdogan on you. Disobedient fuck. You probably have some Kurdish blood in you eh?

I didn't realize Albania is in NATO. Christ.

>I didn't realize Albania is in NATO. Christ.

How old are you?
Be honest.

They were given membership due to amazing bunker building skills.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunkers_in_Albania

Turkey leaves nato when?

The german or me was right? I think is Idlib but the place that Germanbro post was right too

>sg was saying that these guys were turkish soldiers, turks out they were just syrian soldiers with a turkish flag shopped on them
kek

Both seem really plausible, but with limited landmarks it's hard to determine

I sent both directions to Ivan, so i'm waiting his reply

Rate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trullo

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/20/world/civilian-casualties-seen-syria-forces-near-islamic-state-held-airbase-outside-raqqa/#.V2dGMZ8pDqB

Not much if anything new.

>ISIS reverses Syrian Army gains near Tabaqa Airport
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-reverses-syrian-army-gains-near-tabaqa-airport/ | Al-Masdar News
what the fuck is even happening? they moved all their troops into Raqqah and still lose.
fucking pissed right now. SAA needs to pick up the pace

>Japan
>Knowing a shit about Syria

saa side is utter shit and that goes for all of them involved.
possible exception is the hezbollah militias who are the only ones showing actual fighting spirit and get serious losses fighting a war thats not their primary bussiness which is only making israelis rub their hands together

ISIS got BTFO, but to revenge that lose, throw everything to stop SAA advance in the area, if this wave get BTFO, then Tabqa will be under SAA control in no time.

If the Russians dedicated 80k troops, how soon could they mop the war?

very soon but theyre not going to do it. they want to get absolute reign over the Assad/Russia/Iran/Hezbollah axis while investing less than everyone. thats why theyre failing so far.
ofcourse the putin fanboys will be quick to cry that everyone should bow to the master slav race who tries to project power with su-24s and fab500s

I think it's funny how a lot of people believe that Russia is some kind of superhero that's going to free the world from the clutches of NATO.
I like what Russia is doing, but I know they aren't nearly as powerful as they were in the cold war.

i dont know how much the ukraine thing is costing them with the EU embargo and all, but if they cant invest more in syria they should accept a secondary role after Iran. obviously russias #1 goals is their immediate neighbours and creating a buffer zone between them and Nato but they chose to stick their neck up for assad to project their power far from home now they have to keep up with that decision not halfassing it and playing passive aggressive with their own allies, and getting them killed

SCO can easily defeat NATO

Are egos involved to big to come to table and say Russia withdraws it's support in Donetsk et al and NATO plus SA withdraw from Syria? Probably would never happen but it would be better than drawing out both conflicts.

They are nowhere near as powerful as they were in the cold war, This is a fairly universally accepted fact, but you would havr to be braindead or pure arrogant to want to get into a war with them, they are still capable, especially their ground forces. Didn´t a Ukrainian convoy get mopped up in a few seconds by Russian artillery a while back?

btw, If I come across as aggressive, Im not, Im just typing this out sanic fast.

it's true lad, and the migration from Europe to Russia would be massive, who wants to die defending liberals and degeneracy?

ukraine is more important to russias geoplitical goals than syria.

Untrue, Russia can have Ukraine again under his control anytime, There's a term in Chile called "Hacerse el weon", this is when people hide the true and just pretend to be amused or interested. We all know Putin can do everything but hiding his true motives is a wise move for every leader, not like Obama just talking for talking or Erdememe just screaming for NATO, Putin talk what he thinks he need to talk, the rest just for the especulation.

Even now Ukraine is paying shit to Russia, NATO it just being retarded to believing in Poroshenko and his allies because for bottom to that, Russia still have the control.

Syria is more important the Ukraine, not losing the control in the Mediterranean, not losing Yemen, and for better, gain Yemen/Libya/Egytp and Iraq doing what USA is more important than talking to the porkies at the minute, hohols are just trying so hard to be a relevant place, the only way that will happen is with a new Offensive in the Donbass, but this time they need to be sure to win something, because people inside Ukraine won't tolerate another defeat, Odesssa and Kharson will go full Donbass with another defeat.

ukraine georgia and other countries bordering russia are life or death issue for russias existence. if they have nato troops surrounding them, a base in tartus or the possibility of influencing the middle east doesnt make sence.
russia will immediately go to war for coutnries like georgia and ukraine even if it means attacking nato troops, and nato knows it.
the point is that at some point there might be a chance that russia clashes with an actual nato power and nato has no other option but to intervene.
think of hitlers expansions before he invaded poland

Russian isn't invading a NATO country nor will NATO invade Russia. I don't get why people think this is a remote possibility.

russia will have their buffer zone between them and nato counteis one way or another. if it means dropping an iron curtain or making some "separatist" states in donbass, south ossetia etc, they will nto allow to be surrounded by nato troops.
they came very close to a conflict with turkey didnt they. latvia lithuania and estonia joining nato was a defeat for them when they werent strong theyre not going to let that happen again

Hey guys whats going on ?

> they came very close to a conflict with turkey didnt they.

Turkey would have been on their own as they didn't even come close to following NATO policy for intercepting intrusions into their air space.

Pretty interesting some of the facts surrounding this entire situation.

Though the Eugenics programme is just not so concealed.. good diversionary tactics and deceit though.

I guess they start training at a young age.

>after all hillary approved kony and other warlords in africa for child soldier usage and even supporter and helped.

Google : United Nations Children day +missing +children

youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU

I didn't think we had proof of Kony being alive after 2010?

Anyone follow @peshmerganor on ig?

hillary's emails.

lots of bad shit going on in hillary's emails.

>no last picture I am not suggesting they are the same people kony and he but have a look who hillary is supporting..

>Same people that are causing the conflicts same people yall are fighting.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Pic related is her giving omar mateen the orlando shooter (if it even happened) land for the afghani government in florida and trying to install him as president of afghanistan.

>sure whatever about the president part, but giving land away is showing her intentions clearly. (especially since its not an embassy in washingon) she is pulling a fast one on everyone.

especially correlating the rhetoric of the left and right in the USA.

Watch this if you are able.
youtube.com/watch?v=tOgtMTaG1SY

If you cut through turkey then syria is rather close to the russian border from the caucasus.

how is /sg/ dead?
shit is getting exciting

Well that's quite interesting.

>isis getting btfo
>assad getting btfo
>rebels winning ground

>Russian warplanes hit Pentagon-backed Syrian fighters with a barrage of airstrikes earlier this week, disregarding several warnings from U.S. commanders in what American military officials called the most provocative act since Moscow’s air campaign in Syria began last year.

>No U.S. forces were present in the area, but the U.S. military scrambled fighter jets and used an emergency communications channel set up to avoid air accidents to tell Russian officers to end the strikes, according to the officials, who spoke Friday about the incident after requesting anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.

>The Russian Su-34 fighter-bombers left the area at first, but came back for a second strike after the U.S. F/A-18 fighters went to refuel. The second attack killed several Syrian rebels attempting to provide medical support to the survivors of the initial one, officials said.

latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-russia-syria-strikes-20160617-snap-story.html

lol

Assad still has the upper hand.
Rebels getting BTFO in East Ghouta

Does Syria have a huge prison system right now or is it just summary execution for everyone associated with any kind of rebellion?

BUMP

link unrelated

vimeo.com/9616040

Well fuck, I didn't think we broke the Japs that bad... this is some grade A degeneracy there

Isis is known for just throwing everything at the enemy and fucking themselves over in the long run
(i.e. Azaz)

What is the most accurate map at the moment?

Think of how horrifying that would be to be stuck upside down stuck in a metal box in the desert

If you're alone in the desert and nobody can see you and you're in a dark box, are you really up side down?

militarymaps.info

did anything happen in syria today that would have caused this?

Large prison system. But given the fog of war we don't know how large and how reliable that info is.

Maybe the Russians killed someone in their sorties that was super important and not officially supposed to be there?

>kebabs making kebabs out of kebabs

bingo

It's just US and Russia up to the same old same old, shit happened every other week during the ukraine habbening

Hopefully it was McCain

I remember when isis got its hand on Syrian cities, they began throwing gays from buildings. That tells me that under Assad they were allowed to live.

Bamp. Hopefully more euros wake up

Awake, but need to go tend to my plantings. And fix the tractor.

inb4 it's jihadi julian

>I remember when isis got its hand on Syrian cities, they began throwing gays from buildings. That tells me that under Assad they were allowed to live.

How do you prove they were gay?
Lol.

mfw Kurds will finally take over roach land and some Syrian land to form their own land.

Soon! Biji Kurdi!!

Isis said they were gays