There are people here unironically for a United States of Europe

>there are people here unironically for a United States of Europe

>there are people here unironically in favor of the Euro

the average normie here is europeist. normies are so fucking dumb

what is wrong with Euro?

I'm in favor of the world citizenship.
Still a pipeline that get shitted on left and right, I know. But it's the only way to achieve Star Trek automated luxury space gay communism.

Can't possibly see any problems with a common currency across 27 wildly different countries

Me, I'm a federalist debate me.

So one currency across 100 million people with different background and abilities to contribute to society is a good idea?

>27 wildly different countries
Lol, you are all the same. Same culture, same history. There are more differences between neighbouring villages in Russia, then there are between Portugal and Finland.

These aren't wildly different countries. all the Eurozone has common Christian and linguistic heritage, with shared geopolitical goals and interests.

No, I would nuke most of you if I had the chance.

How do you always manage to sound so arrogant?

>Retards believe this

How is it ignorant? European countries are very similar to each other, that's why there is such a thing as pan-european identity. I wasn't bragging, I was just stating a fact.

*arrogant

I only know one irl, and he's a literal faggot.

of course, I am an autistic shut-in who loses spaghetti around normies

I do. Hopefully the federalization process continues.

Do dumb euromemes understand that their ideology is nothing more than nationalism ?

Lots of stuff could be done better, but I like the concept of a European Union.

USA is big, Russia is big and aggresive, China will soon swallow entire world, we are bunch of small weak nations that have no say in current world, Merkel should stop talking about ahmeds and jamals so much and focus on making EU stronger.

Think of it like a 10x less cooler Roman Empire, every country should govern itself and on international stage we should be one entity

Southern Europeans carry Negroid genes, Eastern Europeans are Chinese peasants. Balkans are Turkish and Slavic rapebabies. All of them should be exterminated.

fantastic argument, idiot.

We'd need to nuke poland and hungary in order to achieve peace in the EU

>all the Eurozone has common Christian and linguistic heritage
Except they don't? That's like turning Iran and Saudi Arabia into one country because they have a "common Islamic and Linguistic heritage"

I think Europe should have far less than 50 countries. Plus Austria-Hungary had a long and Gloria history. This being said, United Europe is an awful Idea. It'd be smarter to just turn Europe into 13-20 sovereign nations and leave it at that.

What you said is retarded because Farsi and Arabic are part of different language groups.

Nearly as good as your "an entire, vast continent filled with different ethnicities and cultures who, until about 70 years ago, were constantly at war with each other for at least the past three millennia is all the same" meme.

>prevents war in Europe
>free travel, study and work all over the continent
>high worker standards and consumer protection
>protects us aganist multinational corporations
Seriously, there are no rational reasons to dislike the EU

>implying there is anything bad with esperanto
Eternal anglo detected

Hungarian, Finnish and Estonian are part of different language groups. Will they be excluded?

the proper term is 'federation'

kys

Because those are the countries inviting million of economic migrants to invade Europe illegally?

> pan-european identity
theres 2 types of this
>1.
white nationalists
>2.
federal Europeans who hate nationalism and their own country but see nothing wrong in worshipping the EU

for the majority of people theres no real "pan european" identity

>>prevents war in Europe
why do germ*ns always say this? Its not true. Theres no war in Europe because everyone thats powerful in Europe is in NATO

accurate post.

That's why you identify as europeans first and as your nationality second? Because there is no pan european identity?

I am
shouldn't happen right now, we're nowhere near ready but I believe we should work towards a federalized europe

>Identify as European first
Literally no one here does that (except for SJWs). In fact, usually if a Brit is called "European" it's actually taken as an insult. We see ourselves as VERY different to our continental friends, as ridiculous as that may sound.

>"I'm European"

I don't know anyone who identifies as European first

subuhmans

I am European

Hear me out. What if instead of united Europe we had
1. United Benelux
2. United Iberia
3. France
4. Switerland
5. Italy
6. Germany
7. United Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, chezia, Slovenia and Croatia
8. A united Balkan state
9. United former USSR (minus Baltics)
10. Poland
11. United Nordic countries
12. United Baltic Countries
13. United GB and Ireland
And the 6 micro-states plus that little bit of turkey which is in Europe? So instead of of a United Europe filled with people who really don't match, you have 20 sovereign nations in the Westphalian sense which have alot more in common?

i feel european first and finnish second

This post is so American, it shits burgers

>Implying Esperanto is worse than any *uropean language

>chezia
kék

How about something constructive to say instead of "insult without argument" It's not even the borders, it's the point that Europe doesn't need choose between 50 weak meme states or one federation. You can have viable alternatives.

this is a wonderful idea, thanks ameribro
please let us know if you want to redraw any of our borders in the future

We already did twice. Wouldn't be surprised if we did it a 3rd time within out life time.

It wasn't an insult, just an observation. O lt an American could think that united Balkans, united former USSR or some unholy alliance of Austria, Croatia and whatever else are viable or consist of similar countries.

>google why the euro is bad
>article by some bong
>9 of the 10 arguments are about muh control muh democracy muh slippery slope mu dunkirk

I'm sure having made this corker of a post you'll find it easy to link to one (1) article in a reputable paper using Dunkirk to criticise the common currency

thanks for this quality post

EU is good, I even bought an Estonian e-residency for accessibility to EU countries.

the e-residency just gives you documents to do business in Estonia without being here in person

I already know it, I just bought it for offshore company

>Austria-Hungary

Awful idea kept together through allies gained by marriage.

>meme
>ok
>reduced competetivness
>an occassional lawsuit against the most succesful

The first rational thing one must do is stop believing EU propaganda

Meme language

You're gay

Awful. If anything, Europe needs more countries since the smaller the country, the better can its government suit its needs.

Euro is shit because it is good for exactly one country, Germany. Since there are a lot of poorer countries in the EU, Euro is udnervalued for Germany and they can export more. While it is overvalued for most others.

Funny how people seem to think Britain was the only country that rejected the euro

I'd rather want to see France as a States of the United States of America rather than EU, because Americans are our bros.

Just the most famous

insurance frauds and divorces don't count as culture, boris

>I'm in favor of the world citizenship.

welfare program with north paying, south receiving

Don't necessarily see the bad in it. My ancestors tried it in 884, in 1702, in 1812, in 1932, etc... Don't see why I shouldn't try my hand at a United Europe too...

freedom fries lmao

It's a proof that they like us because they were extremely offended that we didn't join them in Iraq.

Let's not talk about Canada, Quebec, we love them so much, they are so related to us.

While the countries of the EU... Either we don't know anything about them like Finland, or we had countless of wars against them like Germany.

>It's a proof that they like us because they were extremely offended that we didn't join them in Iraq.

ohmy that sounds like a battered wife syndrome. 'he hits me because he loves me'

>countless of wars against them like Germany

You can't count to 3?

>... dit-il post-2003.
Americans want us as vassals, not allies. At least in the EU, everyone is assumed to be on equal footing.

>2017
>believing NATO will survive a decade

He's probably encompassing Austria into the nomenclature of "Germany". Austria is probably the country against which we've had the most wars. And the HRE, especially Otto's and Charles Quint's.

Also, enmity between France and Germany has been the spark to so many things in Europe that it shouldn't be dismissed because "hurr you only had three wars".

Why the fuck do you euros hate each other so much?

No different than your own country then

History. You wouldn't understand.

Try me if you're that good at it, Ottokar.

because europeans are retarded, thats why that continent is gone in 2 generations

But you don't have any.

I am a European

>wanting to be of the same country as filthy swedes

Same reasons Japan, china and Korea hate each other. Or Iran and Saudi Arabia hate each other.

>first European plantation colony in the Americas
>Bandeirantes
>Minas gold rush
>Separatist movements (inconfidência mineira, Bahian and Pernambucan revolts)
>arrival of the Portuguese Royal Family
>United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves
>Independence and Empire of Brazil
>first republic (café com leite)
>Estado Novo
>Republic
>Military Dicatorship
>republic up to now
I thought you guys were supposed to be smart

You call that history? That's Slovakia tier.

And you call 400 years of Austrian bootlicking and another 50 of doing so to the Russians history?

I call resisting 5 crusades, inventing a new religion and kicking off the 30 years war history.

Meanwhile you haven't got a single war worth talking about.

I litteraly hate everything outside of scandinavia and the uk with a passion nd if i could i would prwss a bitton to ethnically clense all of mainland europe. Id rather merge with canada than to share a flag with a frenchman or polish person.

Your clay is rightfull swedish clay. Fuck off from our island you german. You lot arent even nordic.

holy cringe, calm your virginity

>what was the War of the Triple Alliance
>what was the Cisplatine War
>impling we didn't invent a new religion

>monkeys flinging shit at one another
>war

You're just mad because you are an example of a country with no history

Best post I've ever seen on this board

Add WWII then, we certainly did far more than you on that one.

>Europe needs more countries since the smaller the country, the better can its government suit its needs.
100% with you there. Despise the EU because they impose sweeping regulations across hugely different communities with different needs and different priorities. Centralisation of power is generally only good for the rulers and the capital city/admin centre, and possibly in the prevention of war between small states.

A lot of people here in the north of England were already sick of being ruled from London, no way am I having Claude and Hans tell me how to run things in my hometown.

>there are people here unironically for a United States of Europe
Only if we lock up the outer EU boarders and throw away the key.Right now all is good since the filth is moving towards France and Germany while skipping us.

No, sweetie, you didn't. Mainly because you were literally half a world away from any theatre worth mentioning.

Currencies are merely numbers on a computer screen, mate.

>the Italian Campaign isn't worth mention
Oh, I'm sorry.

im hungarian and no im not mad, i just find wewuzzers extremely cringe no matter where they come from, you wasnt even alive when those things happened, how detached from reality you are to claim it as your achievement? perhaps you have nothing else going in your life you need to grasp at events that happened 1000 years ago that have no connection to you?

>tfw the world was a much better place before I realized how literally evil the EU is