Emma Watson singing

youtube.com/watch?v=DkU43nYAJvE

Holy fuck the autotune is heavy, She holds even the lower notes so badly that her voice turns into a dialtone

Other urls found in this thread:

sugarscape.com/beauty/news/a1088109/emma-watson-backlash-skin-lightening-product/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/socialgathering-emma-watson-reacts-trumps-win-books-woman-finds-hillary-clinton-woods-946555
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its a metaphor for interracial marriage isnt it

imo i think this would have been an excellent choice to reboot with a diverse cast instead
here are my picks

You should probably have a white guy voice Gaston too, seems kind of racist to make the villain played by a black guy.

>belle
>english accent

JUST

>gaston not being played by a fucking white male

i was going to make him dj qualls but decided the cast should be as black as possible

>a black male is the villain
It's 2017 - 10 hours, user.

She should not have a career after being in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises ever made. Seriously, each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from
Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I don't like some of it. Disney songs are not the time to sing unclearly/play with words and I don't understand some of the first words she's saying very easily. There's some effect that's being put on the singing that's really grating as well.

no one's interested in your pasta, potterfag.

cringe

>belle not being played by a white female

I don't think it's autotune. That doesn't mean she can do the whole song in one take either. They'll probably wind up using the best sections of various takes.

She's not putting any emotion or strength into the singing.

If you don't put the force into the singing, you can't sustain the notes. As a result she either cuts the word short or auto-tune takes over and it's working so hard it's warping the clarity of words. The "That" sounds almost completely robotic. The fact she shows no emotion means she can't even salvage the performance that way.

tldr: it's a song that needs a lot of emotion and singing skills and Emma shows neither.

> her voice turns into a dialtone
>0:12
Quite fucking literally holy fuck

They'd have to call him Gaspon if you picked Qualls

>ITT: Sup Forums pretends to know shit about singing or musicals

It's not autotune, retard.

Also, we actually love Emma here on Sup Forums

Yeah, it sounds like she's trying to play with the words, that's what I don't like. Clear singing is the name of the game when it comes to Disney songs.

You don't need to be an expert to know what sounds right and what sounds wrong.

classic javier defending this talentless slag
TELL EM BOY

Speak for yourself, goyim.

Man she can not sing.

Nobody would pay to see that shit tho, and you know it.

stop samefagging, retard. Go back to /r/movies where you belong

t. an actual redditor that actively posts on the emma watson forum

don't mind him guys. hes a neet poo in loo aussie from the game of thrones general

Lumieres french feather duster gf will be race-swapped, and played by a black woman instead of being a white french maid so you kinda got your way, user.

>i know Sup Forums lingo
>theyll never figure me out !

@ 0:03
>"newwwwww andABIT"

Someone forgot to crossfade properly.

Nigger where do you think you are?

No its about a girl learning to let go of the father figure in her life and accept her role as a wife and mother. Her finding beauty and love in the beast is her learning to accept another man into her heart. Its her transformation from girl to women

Need a bit of an explanation of what I'm seeing here.

Crossfading is when you take one audio clip and fade it into another for a seamless blend, simultaneously decreasing the audio at the end of the first clip and increasing it on the second. The white curves you see in Logic Pro is the rate of the fading.

If you've enabled crossfading in a music player and at the end of a song hear it blending into another, that's what it sounds like.

During production, it's common for singers to do takes and the producer meshes the clip of the best sounding take into the rest of the song using crossfading. If it isn't done right, you might notice that something sounds a bit off.

Wait how can Emma sing if my fat cock's buried deep down her throat?

Because that never happened.

>She's not putting any emotion or strength into the singing.

Would be pretty awesome if it did though amirite

It's not that bad, passable for a movie.

It's a problem when the films a musical and when people are familiar with a much better performed version of it

No. Not everybody is about black penis, user, no matter what Sup Forums says to you.

ew

They're making a musical? What the fuck were they thinking when they cast emma watson then

Kekd

ITS 2016

>people still don't know the difference between pitch-correction and auto-tune
Autotune is a stylistic choice used by artists to get a robotic sound on purpose, like T-pain, kanye, Ke$ha
Pitch correction is used to put individual notes or lines in tune, sometimes sounding unnatural if they were really off
Every singer getting major work has pitch correction used on them, and if they say they don't they are either lying or their mixing engineer/producer lied to them.

Yes it is.

Beauty and the beast is about Emma Watson and her love for BBC.

how the fuck is she still getting such big time work

>Belle (Emma Watson), a bright, beautiful and independent young woman, is taken prisoner by akdarj beast (Dan Stevens) in its castle. Despite her fears, she befriends the castle's enchanted BBC and learns to look beyond the beast's hideous exterior, allowing her to recognize the kind heart and soul of the true prince that hides on the inside.

It cant all be beasts..

Nah, it's not, Disney Executives are still against interracial, and LGBT movies or even metaphors, for them, in their compacity.

Fun fact, in Emma Watsons contract it states that she is to not have any intimacy, contact, or kissing with anyone who isn't white. She also does advertisements for skin lightening cosmetics for brown to black skinned people; she also supports Trump

She's fucking Taylor Swift 2.0

>A lesser race playing the part of a servant.
I don't see the problem with this.

why do you lie on the internet user

It's a front, and I'm being serious here.
sugarscape.com/beauty/news/a1088109/emma-watson-backlash-skin-lightening-product/

She's doing it to make sure she has fans and keep money flowing. Bitch isn't dumb user

>she also supports Trump
hollywoodreporter.com/news/socialgathering-emma-watson-reacts-trumps-win-books-woman-finds-hillary-clinton-woods-946555
LOL

>Dirt Nasty

I kek'd.
I'd watch it just for him.

This isn't a Potter thread, Bitch Boy.
Hang yourself before the new year arrives or I WILL make it my new year's resolution to do the job for you.

Senpai youre right and wrong everything isnt black and white

The skin lightening product also is for blemishes and shit its suppsoed to lighten your blemished skin, Only some people took offense most thought it was malarky.

She is a feminist and has always spoken her mind in a strong manner. She also might not like black people as they suck, its her right not to and to interact with whomever she wants.

She didnt like trump i believe but she isnt crazy and complaining like most celebrities

>but she isnt crazy and complaining like most celebrities
See? It's a front user. I think Sup Forums even leaked the segment of her contract a few days ago too.

She isnt one to complain and call people names on twitter or whine though, she acts civil and encouraged people to vote for brexit and the american election, but didnt bitch like chastain, mew, grande, turner etc etc

And no Sup Forums posted a blind item as always that proclaimed such. Blind items about her are not to be believed, as are 99% of them

It sounds great. If this was any other actress sounding this good Sup Forums would be worshiping them But Disney released this because of a toy leak it isnt even the final remaster. Yet it sounds so much better than Emma Stone

>white guy as the villains retarded sidekick

the little things

badASS!

I don't mean to come across as racist but I don't like seeing black people.

Not him it sounds great actually
This is true for almost anything