Why did Heisenberg marry a frog?

Why did Heisenberg marry a frog?

Is she supposed to be pretty? I not only dislike her personality, but find he to be pretty ugly and masculine looking.

she's milfy looking
I would love to see her lips around my dick.

I was just looking at Plenty of fish in my area and literally everyone is hideous. I don't know what to tell you.

I'm worried all the world's cuties might be in Russia.

menopausefag

>(((Heisenberg)))

why was the finale so awful?

it was okay

childhood is siding with Walt

growing up is realizing breaking bad is shit

>Plenty of fish
Well, there's your problem

My mom is even more annoying than Skyler, imagine that.

And she hops on dick faster than Skyler. I should know.

She's so fucking annoying

The whole 5th season felt like a fanfic

nigger nobody fucking cares about your mom

this isn't your blog

Yeah what was I thinking, I guess I wanted to say that there is someone worse than Skyler so I thought it would be interesting to mention because people used to complain that she is the worse, but that can get much worse than this character.

*things can get worse

That's an interesting tale, brotha!

>people actually hate the best character in the show with the most amount of characterization and most believable character arcs

Plebs, every single one of you.

if I want characterization and believable characters I'll go watch something that isn't breaking pleb

I dunno if shes supposed to be pretty. hard to tell.

She played an absolutely perfect nagging cunt. Every man has a woman in his life that is the embodiment of that bitches character.

Just got sone rewatching AMCs marathon of BB and I hate the bitch just as much as before. Constant questions one after the other after the other after the other.

"I have to know EVERYTHING WALT!"

Fucking busy body cunt sticking her beak in everything acting like a boss bitch and then having an emotional breakdown the moment shit doesnt go her way. Typical women.

I get a physical reaction of rage everytime she speaks on that show.

>Just got sone rewatching AMCs marathon of BB

Thank you AMC for giving us a temporary retard filter

I always thought Marie was the bigger cunt.

Honestly I don't get the bitching from underagefags. The only thing wrong she did was not calling the police as soon as she found out. Cucking him was only bad as in eye for eye make the world blind way, in reality Walt cucked her first.

Though I didn't care much for her after S4 since every character just felt forced.

I like it. It feels like a last-ditch-effort kinda site, y'know? Like you can accurately predict what the profile's going to say for every person on there, save the few obvious trolls.

>Oh I'm going to die. I better provide for my family. But because I am prideful, I will break the law to do it rather than accept help.
>Oh, I was lied too. I better get back at him. But I am a wrathful cunt, so I will fuck some guy which totally the same thing, right?

Walt was a piece of shit, but Sky? Sky was a piece of trash.

i suppose she was cutier in her mid 20's, when they married.

Pales in comparison to poisoning a child and dissolving another in acid leaving the family to forever wonder wtf happened to their child.

You forgot the part where he endangered the whole family multiple times. Breaking the law is bad enough, but mixing with really dangerous people and pissing off Mexican cartels was a death sentence to almost the whole family.

He basically cucked her hard, so she decided to cuck him. In this case the infidelity is hardly the most pressing issue when you have two hitmen with an axe waiting for you in your bedroom.

Calling her a cunt for "cheating" is completely retarded. You're basically ignoring all other elements of the story which, again, is dumb.

I mean was having sex with one guy so bad its something to piss off Walt but it doesnt make her a piece of trash to other people since there was secretly some reason behind it to justify it, Walt on the other hand actually broke the law and also killed people.

t. teenie weenie that's been cheated on and thinks nothing is worse than that

I really really want to rape her for some reason

>claims an "illness" caused her to be fat from S2 onwards
>illness ends right after show ends

I hope you die today, in 2016. She was fine.