What will be the "big reveal" of Episode 9?

What will be the "big reveal" of Episode 9?

Jyn is still alive

Anakin's dad is revealed to be Sheev.

dude star wars lmao

T H I S
H
I
S

Rey is Bossk's daughter

It will be revealed that Rey is a trap.

Will solidify the new trilogy as GOAT tbqfh.

All would be forgiven.

Kylo rips off her pants and it's revealed she has a huge clit like one of those bodybuilder bitches who takes roids and testosterone shots.

Hnnnnggggggh!

I don't care what anyone says, this will always be headcanon to me.

rey was a human all along

BLACKED
Unless it happens in 8

>people are attracted to this "thing".

hes gay m8

No, i am your father

He's Disney property. If they tell him to BLACK her he'll do it

Gingavitis

No fronting, last night I had a dream where she cut my hair and then we hugged.

It felt very good.

won't happen. Disney wants to keep the possibility of them being together open, to please tumblr, but wants to make sure it doesn't actually happen to keep Star Wars safe for "traditional families"

>tfw the art of her for the toys is more attractive than her IRL

She doesn't feel comfortable in her body and opts to become the first trans- ftm jedi.

Rey Palpatine

cringe

And safe from retards who would get triggered like you.

Darth Reyvan

I want it so bad.

carrie fisher is still alive

Slightly, but the actual figure looks like a downie

That Rey is the clone of Anakin

>Has ripe breasts
>trap

Choose one

Allow me this one fantasy user.

>ripe
Uhhhhhhhh no?

>Has ripe breasts

She's better being a trap instead.

>you will never get to worship her dick.
fml

It's pretty obvious that a lot of the plot points for the sequel trilogy are lifted from the old EU.

Kylo Ren is a copy of Jacen Solo, son of Han who was trained as a Jedi by Luke until he succumbed to the dark side and became a sith, eventually being defeated by his twin sister.

Therefore, I'm assuming Rey is Kylo's twin sister. It will be revealed at the end of Ep8.

Also, Snoke is just a wizard of oz illusion. The real person behind snoke is a clone of Sheev though.

what's this

>tfw she'll never squat and take a shit on your chest

Them being siblings seems unlikely. Especially twins, considering they are not the same age at all.

The actors aren't the same, but that doesn't mean the same is true of the characters. Kylo's actor looks like an emo teenager, even though he's in his 30s.

I did not mean the actors. Pretty sure Kylo is supposed to be substantially older than her.

Kylo and the nig fall in love

Rey's 19 and Kylo is 29, you retard.

she's got a big futa cock

>implying she wouldn't have a feminine penis

I will settle for either. I just want to suck the smegma off of it.

>she will never empty gallons and gallons of semen deep inside your boipussy

Honestly not sure if I will make it to 2017 at this rate user.

a time machine that sends them back to the old republic for the next series of 9 movies

thicc

I want to run my fingers on her forehead
t.yautja
seriously tho her head with Olivia Wilde's jaw

>hfw you start eating her tight pink asshole

Just imagine what her ass must have tasted like after filming in the hot desert all day.

uuuuuuuuuunnnnnggggggh

>Snoke is a Whill, an ancient Force-sensitive being that can peer beyond time and space. The Whills would relay what they saw and write them down as prophecies.

>Rey is also a Whill, and Snoke's younger sister. They wrote the prophecy of the chosen one together.

>Rey turned to the dark side and mortally wounded Snoke, who fled. For her crimes she had her memory wiped and was sealed in a temple on Jakku.

>Sheev found her in stasis in the old temple and kept tabs on her.

>She was accidentally awoken at some point between Episodes VI and VII, still as a child. She lived her childhood out on the sands of Jakku.

>Meanwhile Snoke aged normally for millennia on the outskirts of the galaxy, which on top of his face injury caused by Rey is why he looks so fucked. He let his hatred fester and basically took Sheev's place.

>The whole sequel trilogy is basically a remake of KOTOR, with Rey as Revan and Snoke as Malak, and with extra magical Force shit like the Whills shoveled on top

it was all a dream, revealed by Sheev waking up in his office one day before the jedi treason

Better keep this in spoilers, because it is so obviously what they are doing.

/sarcasm LOL

you're a big reveal

pottery

Rey was dead all along. Poe is a force user who saves everyone. Finn is secretly white and buys a lot of shoe-shine. Kylo Ren is actually Rey and Han's child since Leia is a transgender.

Luke also appears

Rey will be Padmes' reincarnation

The big twist will be that Rey and Kylo end up in a romance.

So how would Rey even turn to the dark side? What events would cause her to become a Sith lord?

God, she's such a qt. is she single?

nothing hotter than a Se7enhead.

This is the most recent pic of her.

I am sad now

Looks like two big christmas hams.

thats not kylo , rey you fucking slut

>a better looking Adam Driver clone

What did Daisy mean by this?

Clearly that's Ben Solo.

Underrated post.

Rey's penis.

Luke: Rey, I am your father