Is there any remotely good music where the artist wasn't inspired by feels like struggle, misery, fear, loneliness...

Is there any remotely good music where the artist wasn't inspired by feels like struggle, misery, fear, loneliness, loss and failure?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1985/11/17/arts/how-inner-torment-feeds-the-creative-spirit.html
scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-a-link-between-creativity-and-addiction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope, people who don't feel pain make shit art. Dane Cook was a terrible comedian cause he was a chad his entire life. Taylor Swift is a shit songwriter because she was a basic bitch her entire life who barely has a semblance of an artistic outlook.

this

That's a sorta one-dimensional way of looking at it. Plenty of great albums like Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club band were made in happiness, friendship and the spirit of collaboration and experimentation. Everyone deals with those feels, it's just that artists are the people to advertise them and put them out there.

True but even then if happiness is all you know you won't be able to appreciate it properly

Exactly this! I have noticed that during the harder times in life I'm more able to appreciate music deeply. When everything is going great I tend to listen to whatever shit plays on the radio

do you prefer being unhappy just so you can listen to music with more attention - even if it doesnt make you happy

yes: Death Grips

yes: many party rock bands

>struggle, misery, fear, loneliness, loss and failure

OP, why are you describing my favourite album?

Soyboys

WAGNER MOTHERFUCKER
EPIC SHIT
THE SPIRIT OF THE GERMAN PEOPLE ROARS THROUGH THE FORESTS OF EUROPE AS THEY RAISE THEIR SWORDS TO THE SKY IN DEFIANCE TO WHOEVER DARES CHALLENGE THEIR DOMINION

yes, good point. Soyboys also have no conflict in their lives and they are the ones who prop these vacuous idiots up in the first place.

That's pure trash

Sup Forums is the reddit of imageboards

nytimes.com/1985/11/17/arts/how-inner-torment-feeds-the-creative-spirit.html

scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-a-link-between-creativity-and-addiction/

DON'T YOU DARE INSULT MY QUEEN
SHE'S PREGGO WITH ARYAN TWINS
I WANT TO BELIEVE

Classical music that exalt the glory of God.

this album's pretty happy so i guess this

>inb4 it's trash
shut up

Yes

>the time is right to wrap my arms around you
>you're feeling right, you wrap your arms around too
>but suddenly I feel the rising sun
>before I knew it this dream was all gone
one or both of them definitely know that feel

Vashti Bunyan made Just Another Diamond Day while she was chilling in the countryside of England.