Drumpf is going, going, gone

Drumpf will be dumped by unbinding the delegates at the convention to vote based on conscience. You heard it here first.

The stubby fingered racist is going to wreck the Republican party forever if he isn't stopped, and normal Republicans are wising up. A Rubio/Cruz unity ticket is the only thing that might save us from a 20 point Hillary landslide that sweeps Dems back into control of Congress.

Cool

And 30% of the voters who voted in the primary will refuse to turn out.

So yes, it will prevent a 20 point landslide, and create a much larger one.

>Trump is beating up the media
>Not the other way around

The riots that would result from this might be even more exciting than Trump winning the election.

nobody will get off their fat asses

It doesn't matter to me unless Bernie goes Independent. The only way I'll be pleased by any of this is if Bernie wins.

>ehh
Even your ID is Facebook/Reddit normie tier.

Hope you dont vote for the witch ..

>f/s

If that happens Hillary wins... Wars on

>1 post by this ID

remember to sage, report and ignore all shill threads

>wreck the Republican party
That was Bush, you dumb cuck

The media needs a real beating

That cartoon implies that I don't want the media to be beaten senseless, go Trump go.

Unless Bernie goes Independent.

Repubs shouldn't have bargained and just let him run as a third party

I don't want big government, globalist neocon republishits in Congress or the White House.

I want Donald Trump.

At what point can we wear Trump armbands?

They are dapper as fuck.

Damn right someone should make the real version where the guy is trying so hard to hit him and he just absorbs the shock and it bounces and knocks the fighter out

Kek

a fucking leaf

>1 post by this id

Or him punching a lot of bear traps and acting like the Black Knight from Monty Python and The Holy Grail.

As if we support the lieing ass ratings chasers; these traitors that are so easily manipulated by the people that sign their checks and control the national narrative. That wish to brainwash the public into a dumb populace. Fuck the media I wish they'd burn in a fire of non-glory

>1 wall by this id

if trump loses i will still have a house and a job. we aren't nigs.

> A Rubio/Cruz unity ticket is the only thing that might save us from a 20 point Hillary landslide

Just what on earth makes retards like you believe that if the GOP were to steal the nomination from Trump, all of his supporters would just vote for whoever they choose? Hillary would win by the biggest landslide in history of American elections against Cruz / Rubio simply due to the fact that not a single Trump supporter would vote for them.