Are hiphopheads the cringiest fanbase in music?

are hiphopheads the cringiest fanbase in music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d48amP2HONE
youtube.com/watch?v=kl1hgXfX5-U
youtube.com/watch?v=UvLeWPzZLhw
youtube.com/watch?v=m_DvkV1uBV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

>h3h3 faggot calling anyone cringey

They really aren't and you know it. They may have some of the worse fucking taste of all fanbases, but they aren't autistic retards like metalheads (they do have better taste tho).

I challenge you to post a genre-based (as in, not artist-centric) fanbase with as much shallow gate-keeping ("not le kvlt enough!") and pretentiousness ("metal is the only form of popular music truly on the level of classical").

easy, grimesfags.

o shit nigger im retarded

The worse thing about people who like rap that i have noticed is that they refuse to listen to other types of music.
They only listen to rap.

They know vaguely about old rock at best.

>I challenge you to post a genre-based (as in, not artist-centric) fanbase with as much shallow gate-keeping ("not le kvlt enough!") and pretentiousness ("metal is the only form of popular music truly on the level of classical").
The only "metalheads" that fit this strawman are the retarded comments on YouTube and people who are starting to get into classical

>classical
Lol I meant metal I ended up looking more retarded than intended

just the white kids that listen to hip hop

actually if you go to any metal festival you'll find the most welcoming and warmest atmosphere ever, with almost no violence or any other hassle

rap festival is full of poor people and white nerds doing their best ghetto slang impression, with the police in full force making sure things don't escalate

metal is like that one episode of DBZ where cell swallows that android but then gets punched in the stomach and has to spit it back out.

Except Cell is pop music and the android is metal music.

The idea of metal does not gel well with the mainstream at all.
Metal is like the complete oppiste of pop music. Its like 2 minuet songs of a guy making pig noises and the band is named "legalize murder" and i think people who dont like metal cant comprehend the idea of a music genre that doesnt give a shit about being in the top 40. And in fact every time metal has gone mainstream the hardcore metal fans fucking hated it.
Nu metal and hair metal are buried in the backyard

>tourist visits /metal/ once
what band did you want to talk about that got shot down? it's safe here, you can tell us.

Nothing more cringe then whites pretending to be black

H3H3 fags are certainly up there.

Exactly this but described less cringy. Metal is basically more punk than actual punk

>hippity hop fags have to resort to angrily attacking the OP picture
which I put there to simply give an idea of the average white hiphophead

metal has retained its orginal ethos of being brutal.

Punk died because it sold out. It got fully swallowed by cell (pop music)

can you even imagine something like this in the top 40?

youtube.com/watch?v=d48amP2HONE

metal heads know what they are doing.

they dont give a fuck

ur the cringiest

Right under people who only listen to metal

Thats not true at all, if anything thats a more accurate description of people who listen to rock/metal music

i love how rapfags immediately assume anyone that doesn't like rap is a metalfag and vice versa. such childish bickering. this is why no one takes either of you seriously.

go to any fantano non-hiphop review comments and it's hiphop fags whining about how it's not hip hop and telling him to review hip hop next

Its always South American dad rockers who hate on hip hop because no good hip hop is produced there.

Its complelty true and you fucking know it.

Rock and metal people are willing to listen to rap.

Niggers and wiggers refuse to listen to rock, metal, pop, electronic, and everything in between.

Like they have never even been fucking curious at whats going on in other music genes or scenes.

Its fucking autism.

Metal embraced rap a long ass time ago

youtube.com/watch?v=kl1hgXfX5-U

>t. South American dad rocker
Miguel just got a CD player with Metalicas top hits

This. Even traditionally black genres like the blues are mostly enjoyed by white dadrockers nowadays. In terms of rock, never met a black guy that liked Jimi Hendrix or Chuck Berry

>south american dad rockers
Unironically kill yourself. I haven't seen something so cringy in years, literally. Seriously, do mankind a favor and kill yourself, you're worth less than burned dog shit

Only people living in mud huts still think rock music is good or relevant.

Nah. At least half of r/hiphopheads are the same people who visit r/indiheads and Sup Forums.

Most metalfags on the other hand are people like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=UvLeWPzZLhw

I mean fuck, I'm sure hip hop people have at least heard Metallica/Black Sabbath and stuff like that but these guys haven't even heard fucking Biggie

Hola Jose

af user

no.
You see this thread.
The rap fags dont even have any arguments besides accusing me of being south american even though i live in fucking north america.

Rap fags

1. dont listen to any other music besides rap

2. if you are critical of rap they assume you like rock and then call you old. they cant comprehend the idea of people enjoying any other music besides rock or rap

3. if you say you dont like rap they fall on the floor and start screeching about racism and crying for their mommy

Seriously Jose you sound autistic as fuck.

points 2 and 3 are actually true

And industrial is more punk than either of them. Even putting on something light like club moral or SPK and metal heads pussy out everytime lol.

Is it possible to not like rap without being a racist?

???
youtube.com/watch?v=m_DvkV1uBV8

i dislike rap because it fucking sucks. i despise its culture, i despise the people who listen to it. Especially the white kids who listen to it.

It has nothing to do with race. I like funk, jazz, rock, and dont give a shit what color you are if you make it. Bad brains is one of the greatest hardcore bands of all time.

Everything about rap is terrible to me.

Dadrockers need to get banned from here

rapkids need to fuck off

I'm curious as to what rap you've listened to in your life

Let's just agree that hiphopheads, metalheads and anyone else who only listens to one genre are all equally retarded.
You're delusional if you think 'most' hip hop heads will readily listen to metal
You're delusional if you think 'most' metalheads will readily listen to hip hop
Hip hop heads are too ready to play the race card
Metalheads are too elitist

but we can all agree rapfags listen to more atrocious music than metalfags

>i dislike rap because it fucking sucks
Disregarding a whole genre without explanation is the first brainlet symptom. Bet you think all of rap is Lil Peep and shit like that

t. numale

He probably thinks hip hop just revolves what gets big in the mainstream. Before N.W.A hip hop was way more diverse sounding.

Also hip hop has scenes around the world. French hip hop, UK hip hop etc have their diverse own sound.

All the stuff he states that makes up the average hip hop music listener could easily apply to him.

yes, and the ones that write off any hip hop based on the internet

Of course, but they're mostly underage so it's kind of low hanging fruit.

Dadrockers are retarded, user

rap fans are usually into jazz and stuff

Ehh, both rap and metal had their peaks (90's hiphop, and the classic metal bands of the 70's and 80's) but are garbage now

???

What about Twenty One Pilots? Their fanbase is pretty cringey.

Illmatic is literally better than any Metal album besides anything made by Black Sabbath and or maybe some Iron Maiden.
One album > Hundreds of other.
But yeah. You're a child anyways. Why bother....

>The best rap album is better than everything but the best metal albums
So you're basically saying that they're about equal, musically?

LOL! Holy shit dude go outside for once in your life! No one is bumping Miles Davis in their car.

no

people i know only bump metal or top 40 shit

Every single genre of music is full of autists that think they are smart. The only difference is that hip hop is popular right now so theres a lot of kids.
Kids ruin everything.

The only "hiphopheads" that fit this strawman are the retarded comments on YouTube

u cant spell crap without throw away the rapper

He said that it is better than 90%, not equal

And because they want to be seen as white and rap doesn't make them feel white.

Jose is right. 90 percent of the time they don't even like old hip-hop (old meaning more than six years old) and seem to regard it the same as rock aside from the few autistic whites on here who worship Eminem and Lil Wayne

lmao no they don't. They copy America and jump on American trends usually a year or two too late, or they're embarassingly stuck in the nineties and don't innovate. Britain had a unique thing going with grime for a while but now it copies trap and chicago drill music (badly)

I grew up listening to metal, but my grandpa was into CCR and Johnny Cash and I liked them, my cousins got me into dadrock. I started listening to rap when I was like 14 and after that electronic music. Now I'm trying to get into folk, was a weird ride. But I had lots of friends who were really into different genres that would help out. I always loved the drumming in metal though so it was easy to get into some types of hip-hop

>check out any relatively unknown white rapper on YouTube
>comment section is full of white guys using words like "this nigga lit" and "whiteboy went IN"

read any /metal/ thread without your brain getting shoved into your anus through the sheer retard force and come back to me

Then again you like h3 so yours already might.