/trans/ Pogkaku Edition

dont forget to filter US flags since the retards from Sup Forums have arrived banwagoning Trump

>Liverpool have set a Monday deadline for Barcelona to agree a fee for 25-year-old midfielder Philippe Coutinho. (Onda Cero - in Spanish)

The Reds are pushing to sign Arsenal's Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 24, before the end of the transfer window; the winger has also been linked with Chelsea. (Sunday Mirror)

>Chilean forward Alexis Sanchez, 28, reportedly wants Arsenal to make him the Premier League's highest earner if he is to sign a new deal. (Daily Star)

Meanwhile, Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has not given up hope of signing Monaco winger Thomas Lemar, 22, and Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk, 26, although it might be next season before they finally complete a move. (Sun)

>Paris St-Germain are continuing negotiations to sign teenage forward Kylian Mbappe for £166m before the transfer window closes on Thursday, but his club, Monaco, would prefer to sell the 18-year-old to Real Madrid. (Sunday Telegraph)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UNS7vjH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In the event Mbappe does leave Monaco, the French club are viewing Leicester City's Algerian striker Islam Slimani as a replacement, with Newcastle and Watford also weighing up a move for the 29-year-old. (Leicester Mercury)

>Bayern Munich midfielder Renato Sanches, 20, asked to be left out of the club's squad to face Werder Bremen in order to resolve his future, with both Chelsea and Liverpool linked with a move for the Portuguese. (Metro)

Everton are making a bid to hijack Chelsea's £40m move for Leicester striker Jamie Vardy, with boss Ronald Koeman keen to make the England striker his final summer signing. (Sunday Mirror)

>Tottenham could make a move for Liverpool striker Divock Origi, 22, if Vincent Janssen leaves Spurs. (Sun)

Juventus want to sign Barcelona midfielder Andre Gomes, 24, if they can agree a fee for the Portuguese with the Catalan club. (Marca)

>Valencia owner Peter Lim has landed in Manchester to begin talks over signing 21-year-old midfielder Andreas Pereira from Manchester United. (Sunday Express)

Ex-England goalkeeper Rob Green, 37, is having a medical at Huddersfield before joining them from Leeds. (Sky Sports)

>de gay

>the state of the catalog
Fucking hell.

>tfw filter ameritard since 2 weeks ago
>tfw no more attention whoring and dumb posts in sight

>actually signing Rob Green

WAGNER OUT

bump because fuck boxing/mma

Truly a super sunday

>1-1
>0-2
>2-1
>2-0

Free money

Ah, so cute watching Livershit and Chelshit fans thinking that the Ox is going to leave.

Your shitty gimmick has gone stale

who is this fat cunt

Only the scorer of a World Cup winning goal.

discord.gg/UNS7vjH
transfer discord

Clubs want Oxlade?

I'd really like a Chelsea win and a Burnley win desu.

Your mum wanted you?

1-1
2-0
3-0
2-1

Funnily enough before he got subbed out yesterday he'd ran the most of any player on the team. Though that could partly explain why he was subbed out after 60 minutes.

I said this to myself lads because I hate myself. And now I'm telling you all what I did out of self-pity and shame. I'm a mess lads. It's my 27th birthday today.

Hold me

Imagine not just bandwagoning a foreign club, but acting like you're a "proper supporter" of said club.

Truly embarrassing.

hbd

>guaranteed loss
>playing in our hideous bright blue kit
think i'll give this one a miss

27 isn't that bad, happy birthday friend

>Monaco expected to sell mbappe to PSG in next 72 hours

how does this even work?

how can they spend almost 400m on two players and get away with it

because they want to? ffp has never been about stopping clubs from spending mega money, just stopping any new clubs from joining the elite

Be nice with your fellow franchise customer.

Thoughts?

platini still has a say

feel like pure shit just want him back x

Poor Villa.

warnockwinslol

dubs and this is how the table looks at the end of the season

>Blunderland

>norwich

>Villel

have de bore or bilic been sacked yet

>Aston Villa and Sunderland were once mainstays in the premier league
>now struggling in the championship

>sunderland
>mainstay

I like this bet

They were in the league for 10 years straight, that's pretty impressive

fuck I'm glad this shitshow people are trying to call a fight is over

let's get back to what really matters, apologising, posting dogs with hats and laughing at arselel

what does that return m8

is there a more pathetic club in EFL than Fleetwood Town?

blackpool

Marquee Signings: Salah vs Lacazette

For me it's Mo. He gets into so many great goal scoring positions but his finishing has been poor so far. He's LFC's record signing but there's been little to no buzz at all for him from fans and non-fans alike. I hope this changes soon because I like him a lot.

leeds

>international break

based wanyama

They didn't spend 200m on Nerman, Qatar did

would you like some spaghetti?

Birmingham city

Loser.

Crawley

Them and Fleetwood are interchangeable for their patheticness.

top of league 1 and they bring 92 fans that is conference tier fucking embarrassing

did phil thompson write this

>replying to your own posts

Still early in the season, villa are still picking themselves uo

>this delusion

So How did Shitty get a 90+7 goal, with a 5 minute extra time slot? Seems fucking rigged to me.

Blackpool fan here, no, there isn't. They think we're their rivals but nobody in Blackpool gives a shit about them.
Fuck off cunt.

Time wasting and shit apparently

dean was heavily biased towards bournememe throughout so it evened out

Poop argued with Eddie Meme at precisely 90:00 for 1 minute
The injury time got put up at 91 minutes
Benik Afobe died in the 93rd minute and that took about a minute

Mememouth were too retarded to just keep the ball in the corner and let City break away in the 96th

>bournemouth waste loads of time in added time
>more gets added on

say if 3 minutes are added on at the end, and a player goes down in the 90th, and treatment requires 3 minutes before he is back up/off the pitch etc, should the ref blow the whistle when play his been resumed?

Fair enough, just annoying that Sterling keeps rescuing them desu

wont be able to do that for the next game :^)

>minimum of 5 minutes
>minimum

minimum of five minutes, maximum of however long it takes city to score

>Antonio Conte reveals Chelsea youngsters not ready to step up as he targets English signings

>Rashford Starts doesn't score
>Martial comes on as sub for him and scores

>Rashford Starts again and doesn't score
>Martial comes on as a sub for him and scores again

>Tactical genius Mou then starts Martial over Rashford

>Rashford then comes on as sub and scores

Really weird how that played out.

mental that fast players score when they get brought on when the other team is more tired

benzema to arseanal

>actually believing this

>the chelsea loan army is rubbish
what a surprise

it was a shot from a corner, nothing to do with pace tbqh

>ake was good enough 4 years ago but now he isn't
>pasalic is good enough to start for cl semi finalists monaco but not good enough for chelsea's bench

The problem has been the same since 2013-14, players want to play but Chelsea rarely rotates.

your mum

West Brom v Stoke City

instant classic
literally the best fixure this season until stoke vs west brom

PSG owner also owns Bein sports that have TV champions league rights in 30 countries, it's not like uefa will harm him

will moyes ever get work again?

>Liverpool 2.10

Are the bookies retarded? This is free money. Arsenal are a joke.

Watch Arsenal win la. Wonga magic

Only if there's a club desperate enough.

International break...

It feels like they come up every other week. You just get into the prem and then it's two weeks of shit that no one cares about.

Is Karius better than Mignolet?

>play Ake in FA Cup semi final against Spurs
>holds his own comfortably
>gets sold
>accused of not being good enough
Gonde pls
I agree with him about Chalobah though, he's never gonna be top 6 quality tbqh

At least we still have eachother la

You now realize that Lucas Piazon has been a Chelsea player for just as long as captain Gary Cahill has.

what did mata mean by this

>Delusion

It's called optimism, try it sometime

Chelsea's current longest-serving (Matej Delac) player hasn't played a game for them

>it's called optimism
Villa are going fucking nowhere.

Man you get triggered easily

He's a goalkeeper so I didn't bother with him but Tomas Kalas was also signed in 2010 apparently.

I remember Piazon for missing a penalty and thus never scoring for Chelsea.