So we are planning a work trip to somewhere in eastern Europe in October. Can Sup Forums help?

So we are planning a work trip to somewhere in eastern Europe in October. Can Sup Forums help?

I suggested Riga in Latvia because i have been there before and it was mad fun and lots of hot girls.

Some other guy suggested Bucuresti and his argument was that we would be able to live like kings since it was so cheap there but i'm a bit nervous about traveling to Romania. Anyone been to Bucuresti?

The third option was Prague.

Any info on these places or perhaps other good options? We are going to stay for aprox four days and we are mainly going for partying and general good time.

That's a nice left boob

enjoy your vacation user

I thought Riga was boring as hell

the girls are hotter in Vilnius but other than that Vilnius is also insanely boring

I think you will have a better time in Riga if you hire one of those event agencies who take you to the best places. We did last time and it was an absolute blast!

fuck prague. Some people like it but it just seems so touristy to me.

Budapest is a lot of fun for partying, have some cool ruin bars. Also the thermal baths are pretty nice during the day. Generally pretty cheap as well

Prague is pretty touristy. There is quite a lot to see but there is also a lot of people already trying to see it. If you know where, you can live like a king even in Prague, girls are ok, no idea how whorish they actually are, I've never been one for clubbing. Alcohol is cheap, no idea about lodging.

>that """""white"""""" girl in the pic bleached her face to white

lol

No she applied too much foundation after tanning

She looks like a circus clown

I just came back from a trip to the Baltics with a couple of buddies. We spent 2 days (3 nights) in Vilnius, 3 days (4 nights) in Riga and 2 days (3 nights) in Tallinn. I'd already been in Tallinn but the rest was new for me.

Since all of us have girlfriends we didn't go out much at all, we just drank in our apartments mostly. The one night I went out was in Vilnius and I ended up being so drunk that I cheated on my girlfriend. The girls in Vilnius were insanely hot . The other two cities have more Russians so the hotness was much more diluted than in Vilnius. In terms of sightseeing Tallinn >> Riga > Vilnius.

In any case, to answer your question. I'd pick Bucharest. Half of all prostitutes and 90% of the good ones in Western Europe are Romanian, so there must be hot girls in their homeland too. You've already been to Riga and Prague is mediocre (unattractive girls, absolutely filled with tourists in summer).

come to budapest instead
flight from oslo is always full of young norwegians coming to party, everything is cheaper than all of your other options and better

why can't you cucks be more like sudanon?

Almost fell for the left boob, but I regained my senses

why this pic named latvia nights
this pic is from nightclub in sweden
the girl is swedish and has a black bf
latvia girls ugly

Vilnius sounds great! I'll pass that along

Thanks for all the answers people!

dunno. Found it by googling "riga party"

>so there must be hot girls in their homeland too

All the hot ones leave for greener pastures so what's left is either awful or faithful.

clueless af

>cheating on you gf

confirmed subhuman

Many left, but many remain. To think that all the hot ones were able to leave is silly. Not everybody has the opportunity to simply leave everything behind and move to another country and be able to make a living (disregarding prostitutes).

Shit happens when you're drunk.

how do people even live with themselves after they cheat on person they love? is the guilt not eating you alive? dont you feel disgusted with yourself?

By not being a little bitch like you.

What the eye can't see, the heart can't grieve over.

Prague is cool, but as said, there are a fuck ton of tourists.
If you go there you should either be okay with it or know where some chill places are.
Really depends on what you are keen on.

Balls

they obviously dont love them, fake relationship, fake ppl, fake countries, seajews are prime example of it

I used to do that with my previous gfs and felt like shit each time, empty and nauseated. I never told them tho, that would've wrecked them completely

Fortunately I've managed to man up since then and I've been faithful to my current gf for the whole duration of our relationship, so 2 and a half years and counting

SO FUCKING HOT. GIVE ME SEX WITH HER PUSSY NOW

I was just too drunk, it has nothing to do with my relationship. I drank too much and ended up with a girl in my bed. I was surprised too.

ahahah what tf am i reading? being faithful and loyal means being little bitch?

fuccbois are most delusional people to exist no wonder all western euro girls go for niggers and mehmets

We got summer and you wanna go to Eastern Europe? What the fuck is wrong with you. Anyway, been to Bucarest as well as Prague. Bucarest is better for partying though. But seriously, enjoy the fucking summer and go to a sunny place..

stfu fucking nigger we have 38celsium here i wish it wasnt so funny

No, I didn't say being faithful and loyal means you're a bitch. I said that you're a bitch if you feel very guilty for making a honest mistake.

>no wonder all western euro girls go for niggers and mehmets

I am an Ahmad though. And my gf is Italian, not Western European.

Riga is shit. All the ugly rusnigger girls are there.

t. Chad Chaddister Chadsson

m8

sex is like unskippable CG sequences, its bound to happen, only solution is to reset relationship

>German reading comprehension

Yes. You're a man. Spread your seed.

>I am an Ahmad though.

explains everything, cant ask arab to have backbone

>stfu fucking nigger we have 38celsium
so what? Do you have a beach? No. Does Prague have a beach? No, Does Bukarest have a beach? No.

Unless you're a unfit & fat faggot, there's no reason to prefer eastern Europe over actual party beaches if your intention is to party.

Not everyone loves sand on their genitals

Just stop coming here already. My hotel neighbors are Norse and they're the biggest pigs I've seen. Broken bottles and shouting all the time.

what the fuck do you need beach for? and yes, we have tons of artificial beaches made for summer

t. 25IQ 750€ monthy wage dumbcuck

You must be fun at parties. You remind me of those swiss old-age pensioners who complain about young people parting. Fucking cancer.

You must love walking on broken glass, fagtron. I don't and I also don't want shouting at 7 AM. We actually go out to party like normal humans.

t. low test beta who fell for the fidelity meme

>what the fuck do you need beach for? and yes, we have tons of artificial beaches made for summer
>artificial beaches
lmfao fucking autism.You obviously never went on a real party holiday.

>Party Islands
drunk bitches everywhere. pool parties everywhere. you can walk around in your shorts and have a good time 24/7.

>We actually go out to party like normal humans.
And how do normal humans party? Because 90% of "normal" humans go to parties and do nothing except for standing at the side inside of clubs.

>And how do normal humans party
You go to a club with good booze where you like the music and proceed to talk to bitches. First lesson's free, Hans

Can't you swim on the Danube? I know some Paraguayans do so on their rivers

>club

Fuck off, normie. Best parties are at home with good friends.

>he needs beach for that

and you dare to call me autist rofl

yeah im beta, you are alpha gangster fucking hoes left and right am i correct :)))

you are so dumb you dont even realise it

lmfao, the bouncers here wouldn't even let you into the good clubs here you fucking bulgarian cigan. what the fuck do you know about good clubs lmfao.

Sorry I meant heterosexual parties.

I don't doubt that since I'm sure all you have are fag clubs waiting to be culturally enriched with grenades

>not convincing chicks from work/school to come to a house party

there was an english (i think he english cause he had good english) guy renting the apartment below me and he acted like a fucking monkey listening to shit on max at 3 am and screaming like a retard everyday so i dropped my curb stone which i use to keep my pickled vegetables drowned in the barrel on his car. sadly it landed on the hood and didnt break the window.
He called the police but he was drunk as fuck and thought he did it, they went and asked the apartments above what happened including mine but no one knew anything. He left in the morning. Don't be a cunt espacially if you stay in an old style commie bloc.

Racist.

realist, im not gonna lecture person about honor when he comes from a culture where acting honorable and responsible is shunned upon

Must be a fun summer holiday. So much rain.
lol

My culture is Western.

xd

Kek

>interracial cuckoldry fantasies from a dutch flag
Gee, how unexpected.

bucaresti it's shit
riga and prague are good for sex tourism, prague is also a beautiful city...if you like baroque

>not liking baroque

>be a faggot

>Bucarest
>bad for sex tourism
you don't know what you're talking about.

compared to Riga and Prague, yes. also Bucarest it's not that safe compared to the other two...

??? its safer than both

Riga has SI 62

>compared to Riga and Prague, yes.
I don't know about Riga but Prague isn't any different compared to Prague when it comes to hooking up with girls.
he has probably never been there and thinks Bucarest is a big gipsy ghetto with ugly girls because he has seen a documentary about it.

*compared to Bucarest.

>that randomic list
I don't want even wanna know where you have found that list but okay, let's do that. Go to Bucarest, walk alone in the middle of the night is some suburb and let us see how long you last.

>Go to Bucarest, walk alone in the middle of the night is some suburb and let us see how long you last.
my mother has more balls than you. I did an nothing happened to me.

>he thinks that in 2017 someone can still fall for le gipsy ferentari epic meme xD
bravo, now neck yourself

>my anectodal evidence is superior to scientific research

literal retard, seeing you are shitalian though im not one bit surprised

that's just a list made of online self-reports. if you want to, you can use bots to make your favorite city appear on top

Nothing will happen unless you're a nigger and even then you might only get spit on in the worst case.

>xD
Holy shit. You're an underage weeb.

I have been to Latvia/Riga. Although for only a few weeks. It is a really comfy city, especially the inner one. I was during December and I was lucky enough to take a glance at the christmas market. Cooked some sausages with the locals and witnessed some choir singing christmas songs.

Afterwards I went and had hot coffee because it was like -10C, although I was the only one from my group not getting cold. I can upload some pictures if you want.

>scientific research

>This section is based on surveys from visitors of this website.

>oh my god, he writes xD
you are exactly the reason why everyone hate tripgafs, you tripfag.

>Nothing will happen unless you're a nigger
>german flag
>not a nigger
yikes

>tripgafs
fuck you, you hoe. At least I dont have dyslexia.

>dyslexia
you mean dysgraphia, illiterate nigger?

next time you google shit, google properly. I explicitly said dyslexia because you're retarded in general.

>dat cherry picking
I'm done, bye.

Prague. There is a reason why its a top3-5 visited european city
Riga is nice but it is 3 or 4x smaller.

Prague is nice

Romania is safer than most of Europe, so you make your choice!

It's true, all your criminals are here.

lmao Czechs btfo fucking Syria over there

Thank you, although I'd be more worried about your muslim terorists and muslim neighborhoods!

Inshallah!

anything south of carpathians smells like shit