Why do actresses age so badly? Natalie Portman is only 35 and looks ancient...

Why do actresses age so badly? Natalie Portman is only 35 and looks ancient. Normal average everyday women dont age as fast as actresses do. Why is this? Is it related to their careers?

I think it's the vicious cycle of makeup. The more you use, the more you need

imagine if she push you down and make you suck her pusy for ours!

I saw her in person this year, she looks beautiful and fragile because she is so short and skinny and her skin is perfect. Literally looks 20, if anything I would say actresses seem to age because you have a shit ton of pictures of them at every age so it's easier to spot differences, but when you see them live they look just fine

Makeup destroys your face skin

I think thats part of the problem.

Also some of them just don't take care of themselves

Jewish women age terribly

just

women over the age of 30 can no longer produce children so Nature discards them.

still would tbqh family

Glau still looks fine! [sp]:^)[/sp]

Liz is 51 and still looks great

It's the makeup and HQ lighting and pictures exposing every pore on your skin.

I know some girls that have aged like 10 years in the past two because they wear so much makeup

>they know

>hover8.png
>8
is there something you want to share with us user

>BumpShox

is this a joke?

jews age badly. A lot of women look great when they get older if they dont get fat or ridiculous plastic surgery

there are precisely 16 things

Damn Elizabeth Hurley looks like that nowadays?

>not having a folder of betas reminding you not to do this kind of shit

None of the women mentioned here have aged badly. We all just have unrealistic expectations of women from spending too much time on the internet. Most people can't look perfect forever anons.

That and all the drugs they use.

Jewish.

Also happens with Greek women. 30-35 is when their incept date expires.

effay as fuck until the shoes

This.

and Italian women and Asian women and French women and Greek women...

Jews age worse than white women. When they hit their 30s, their noses droop and their faces start looking super-jewy

You can even begin to see it happen with your precious Alison Brie. Tick tock, tick tock, famalam.

Her eyes are misaligned.

partially due to jewish lineage

also due to their skin eventually being dependent on makeup and lotions
i stopped using shampoo for a couple months and now my hair never gets greasy, and looks fantastic after a good rinse with warm water

Not too uncommon, actually. Ryan Gosling makes all the girls wet and his eyes are crooked too.

same her pham

stupid goyim would buy cancer in a bottle if we convinced them it was necessary

>effay as fuck until the shoes
The shoes were the pleb filter and they were effective.

It depends.

If women (of any ethnicity) have angular faces like based Natalie, if they're the type to stay thin, then they get that "gaunt" look which I think is kind of attractive in a "regal" way, looking a bit like their youthful selves' face.
Women with round faces like Felicity Jones, who carry fat there more than Jew/Mediterranean types, in my opinion can age "worse" because their faces don't shrivel "inwards", it's the fat and jowls that droop downwards, and they lose all the definition on their faces.
HOWEVER, eventually faces prone to wrinklage look MUCH worse than faces that "drift", and there's less that makeup or plastic surgery can do to remove that obvious ageing, because it's easier to take away than it is to "add" lost skin suppleness and smoothness.