1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Do you brush your teeth before or after you eat breakfast?

1. USA
2. Yes, because when you sleep you have gasses come up from your body into your mouth. I'd rather brush that away then eat instead of eat that then brush.

I've started brushing it before breakfast because according to a meme science article brushing right after you eat only swishes the acidic breakfast food around in your mouth and grinds down your enamel that's been temporarily weakened by coffee and orange juice, and it's more important to clear away bacteria that built up overnight anyway

1. Perú
2. When i didn´t have braces i did in the morning, then again after breakfast , after lunch and after dinner.

Now with braces, i have to brush them after eat something , because the food stuck in them :/

I'm pretty obsessive and I tend to brush them both before and after anything I eat to be honest, as well as once in the morning and once at night

>because when you sleep you have gasses come up from your body into your mouth.

Finland
same as op

Oh wow. Very excessive.

FLAG
Before.

I'll be honest I brush my teeth very rarely I know I know it's disgusting and I'm going to lose all my teeth but I might brush my teeth once a month if that.

BR
I don't eat breakfast.

i only brush when my teeth begin to hurt

only when i have to leave house
but very often before going ti bed
i have yellow teeth and i've never went to a dentist

of course after eating, in the morning and right before sleeping. But I try to floss throughout they day if something is stuck between my teeth.

on the other hand I only shower maybe once a week

Fag
After but before my shower, so my teeth don't rot out of my head.

after even though my mouth feels disgusting when I wake up

I'd rather have them be freshly cleaned right before I go out in public

>brush teeth
>stain them anyway afterwards
>leave house with dirty teeth
for what purpose?

You people shart into your own mouths while you're sleeping?

I brush before but that's to get rid of byproducts of natural enzymatic reactions in the mouth, not because I'm oozing methane because of poor health and a bad diet

It kind of tastes like I do to be honest.

don't eat breakfast

After
If I do it before, my food tastes like shit and I have to brush again because I just ate

>tfw can hardly breathe through nose while lying down so I have to breathe through mouth when I sleep
>bacteria proliferate during the night
>shitiest fucking taste and sore throat when I wake up

Feels bad man.

Haven't brushed my teeth in years.