Joji

what are your opinions on joji?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/381UpXwyGWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

talentless hack

talentless hack

It's nice that he's open about doing what he likes.

What he does is trash, though, sadly.

>makes video making fun of shitty soundcloud rappers
>becomes a shitty soundcloud rapper
talentless hack

He should branch into rock. I wanna see what he's got.

I kinda liked some of his "Chloe Burbank" stuff but now I don't get his newer shit. I also wouldn't say he's talentless, but damn he can do better.

Pink Guy was unironicly a better project. Joji is boring and generic.

can agree

complete garbage

you mean, romantic garbage?

talentless hack meme rap bandwagoner

''spot the jojifag''

I would bet he kills himself this year. Hes half Japanese so his prone to suicide.

T A L E N T L E S S H A C K
A A
L C
E K
N
T
L
E
S
S

What the hell? I spaced this differently and Sup Forums messed it all up!

newfag

he's point at himself... twice

its gonna be sad in a few years when hes no longer relevant on the internet
everything he releases will suddenly start getting a few 10,000 views at best

talentless newfag

>in a few years
6 months tops

i think the views could increase, but not that much, user

decrease* LuL

His music may suck now, but the only way to improve is by making more I suppose.

Also if enjoys it it's ok I guess.

ouch

betrayer

step back, i think the memelord is mad

music for 14 year olds to think they are deep to

''look at how mature i am HMMMMMm''

you can give up the defence force campaign, underage user. no one is changing their mind about this garbage
>doesn't even know how to grntxt
it's time to return to youtube

His filthy frank persona will follow him to the grave. He already chose a lane and now he doesn't want to stick in it. People will never accept him as a musician. That's like Kanye becoming a politician. Even if he's good at it, people still won't accept him. In the case of Joji, he's average at best. Everything about 88rising is fucking embarrassing for anyone over 20. I can see all those faggots getting bored of making music in a few years, and then Joji will be left hanging. He still won't return to making FF videos, because he's bitter about it, even though truth is, without FF nobody would even give him attention over his shitty music.

not everything has to be in grntext sonny, base elitism doesn't make you look any more mature

papa franku was making him literally sick, unfortunately :/

>i did it mom can I be one of the cool kids now
not everything has to be in grntxt sonny, base elitism doesn't make you look any more mature

you've fucked it again user, like I said time to throw in the towel and return from whence you came
>sonny
lol

h o w
new
a r e
you

King Krule does everything Joji does 100x better with barely any effort

youtu.be/381UpXwyGWE

he does't deserve to enjoy making this shit

i think they're classified in different genres, user

underage jojifag spotted

u mean he deserves better? lol

I feel bad cause I liked his videos (I'm over 18 I swear) but it's just a taste of harsh reality, just cause you want something really bad doesn't mean you're going to get it
most musicians don't even get the head start of already having a huge following

also I feel like most of what he's made so far - honestly I haven't heard that much of it cause I don't like it - most of it sounds like he still has one foot in his comfort zone of not being really serious. some people might disagree but I think there's no such thing as comedy music, the point of comedy music is just comedy, if you want to be a real musician you've gotta drop the comedy

typical trend hopper
>weird utoob
stopped being profitable
>hard rap
stopped being cool
>sad rap
became cool and is where he will stay until the next trend comes along

Elevator rap.

>elevator rap

i think the broad support from his current fanbase culminates in a hypetrain that transcends objective criticicsm. his music is just as bland and dry as any SC cloud rapper, but no one wants to critically assess music in relation to how it stands compartively to other artists.

he's hot

ikr

I overestimated him. His new stuff is decent at best, but he's gotta step it up if he's taking it that seriously, i get he's destroyed his throat from filthy frank but that's no excuse to make the same shit over and over again.

>duhurfrhurf he maek video bout soundcloud raper now he soundcloud raper HUEW

its called being self aware dipshits, how many times are you gonna keep saying the same shit, and even though it doesn't sound any better he sounds nothing like what he's making fun of.

>he sounds nothing like what he's making fun of

except he literally does, he's generic as fuck

You sure?

It's not being self aware it's him trying to distance himself from the shitty soundcloud rapper label by being the one to call them out. If everyone's pointing their fingers at the highschool kids with a blue snowball mic and youtube beats then he can make his shitty music in peace.

he's also watered down and sounds like he's trying to be deep without saying anything deep.

it's literally the EP cover.

he looks fat in this pic

Because he did got thicc

is that weed on the desk? that might be an excuse of why he got this thicc

ahahahahaha he looks like a fish

>its another episode of Sup Forumstants hating someone just because hes popular
his music is far from bad and he has tons of potential. this just the beginning of his career mind you. why are you like this?

in tougues was really really good and i think hes only getting better from here

Demons was pretty good

Worldstar Money and Demons are pretty good desu

samefag

meme singer

>itt: contrarians agree with each other about some jap's meme music
In Tongues was pretty good faggots

george makes these threads every fucking day

go write some more shitty soundcloud garbage georgie boy

He fucking sucks
and although he's achieved a great deal of popularity his copout of 'it's all tongue in cheek' is gone, he has nothing to fall back on.

that said if he set this whole filthy frank stuff up as a platform for the music then bravo pretty smart plan.

this was me:

I'm super dissapointed with the direction he's been taking lately. I enjoyed the pink guy shit and I saw a lot of potential in some of his more serious shit from that era, but the new stuff is just fucking background music. I want him to pull it together anons, but I'm not sure.

He fucking sucks as a musician and should've never left the Filthy Frank channel.

The new rich chigga album was OK and he had a pretty big influence on it

Also, I like I introvert even though some of the lyrics are something a 14 year old would come up with

His chloe burbank album was pretty gud

i dont like his new work which is a lot of autotuned hipster singing, but his most recent song on Amen (Introvert) worked really well.

Enjoyed pink guys stuff more fun though. Regardless im happy for him that hes breaking into the mainstream

>not even Fantano supports him

I just fucking hate how I see this excact thread on Sup Forums every single day.
>Le joji is funy utuber therfore he must be guud musicianman
>pls accept my musicial evaluations
>pls circlejerk wit me

the bottom line is, literally nobody would give a shit about his music if he wasn't the guy who made Filthy Frank.

This

This.

lol

And the award for most blatant samefag of all time goes to this nigger

chloe burbank>new shit

Respond to this guy with exactly this: "This."

>bland "24/7 lo-fi music for studying"-core beats and annoying sadboy vocals
i'd rather listen to his edgy pink guy albums. way better than whatever he's doing right now.

see

jesus christ is joji paying you? fuck off

pink guy could spit some bars, u know

i wish lol

you hit the nail on the head. these aren't the only examples, he hopped on bandwagons all throughout his career.
>/r/cringe leaking into youtube (see his cringe of the week videos)
>making fun of weebs
>making fun of pranks (by doing pranks? but it's sarcastic don't worry guys)
also let's not forget that he made a video about shitty internet rap and then started doing shitty internet rap after. i wonder if he was always a hypocrite, or if he picked it up from hanging out with h3h3.

he hasn't ever done anything of value and this just adds on to his mountain of garbage. being versatile doesnt mean anything if everything you do is shit

>Elevator rap.

he got some solid arguments in those videos, though

more like soy-ji

I think his fans are just those 13 year olds that are 17 and edgy now. They think Joji is the best thing ever.

Chloe Burbank was good. and that's it. I think he'd be a better producer than a full R&B artist.

should've stayed screaming at the screen