Why I hope Britain remains

Anyone else here want Britain to remain in the EU because I still feel resent for what they did to our ancestors? I'm Irish and we lived like kings in Ireland. The Celts had medical technology so advanced the Romans thought it was magic. During the dark ages the Irish saved Western Civilization by storing all literature in their libraries. The Irish didn't even have a military because they assumed everyone else was just like them, peaceful, harmonious, and peace-loving people. Then came the Anglo-Saxons. They tortured Irishmen, enslaved them, KILLED THEM. During the British Empire they treated Ireland worse than any other nation driven by a deep ethnic hatred of the Irish. Then in the 1800s they intentionally caused a famine which killed 6 million Irishmen. It was the Irish holocaust, if it weren't for Abraham Lincoln and his mercy the death toll would be 20 million. I still can't get over this and feel any sympathy for the British.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKwICC86_Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=WgU8KbohpdI
murderpedia.org/male.V/v/vikernes-varg.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off.

Refute what I said, how about you PISS OFF

I'm Irish too and I agree. Apparently we had space technology back then too but there was a big anglo saxon cover up

WE

THIS! We never went into space but we had these wooden plane things like pic related that could take us as high as a Boeing jet.

This isn't a meme, I am sickened when I read history.

It was the Normans that conquered Ireland, not the English. The English were having their borders constantly raided by the Celts.

> The English were having their borders constantly raided by the Celts.
Because it was the Celts land. Anglo-Saxons stole it. And raiding? Really? THe irish wanted to go into England to trade and improve the economy. The english hated them because they had red hair

>It was the Normans that conquered Ireland
But Cromwell did it with support of the English.

Pathetic. Fucking pathetic. People call us the niggers of Europe, but how many paddies do you see going about demanding reparations?
Exactly. We just fucking got on with it.
Sure, Britain fucked us up, but nobody alive today is responsible.
It's not about "getting back at Britain", you petulant child. It's about collapsing the burgeoning "Soviet Europe" and taking the trough away from fat pigs in Brussels before we're left with nothing.

So are you saying you were Kangz n shieet.

No we were more than that.

Fuck off you faggot

Should have fought harder then. Might makes right. Many Anglo-Saxons had red hair too. You know this is a trait that spreads all over Europe don't you?

Excuse me? I am Irish and have been suggesting Anglo reparations to me for about 4 years. Also British people are still responsible because the reason we are poorer on average is due to the famine.

Dude im on your side!

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=kKwICC86_Ns

No you're not, take your baits to reddit north american

>Should have fought harder
So if 5 niggers break into your house and beat you up did you "just not fight hard enough"

>Many Anglo-Saxons had red hair too. You know this is a trait that spreads all over Europe don't you?
Then why do they say "gingers have no soul".

Get out troll.

leaf, come on, you can do better

Yes. Carry defense. And gingers have no soul is a fucking meme pal. They say a lot of things.

How is demanding reparations a cuck? A cuck would be accepting your fate as a victim.

Reparations would be bullshit. The British did basically bully us for hundreds of years but don't be a pussy. The true Irish are proud and don't bitch and moan about 'boo hoo pay us'. Do you think Pearse or Collins would hae just asked to be paid? Fuck off

As an Irishman, I feel entitled to reparations, and have been lobbying both UK and US governments for them.

I've also started a non profit organization (WeCelt) for the decolonization of Irish history. Remember when everyone knew that Shakespeare was Catholic?

>Yes. Carry defense
Ok so the Nazis should have just "fought harder" and it's their fault they lost the war

Also defense is illegal

>And gingers have no soul is a fucking meme pal. They say a lot of things.
Then what's kick a ginger day? The English used to and still do beat Irishmen up.

kys west brit shill. Leaf makes some great points

AH WE WUZ FECKIN KANGZ N SHIIIITT YA BOLLOCKS

10/10 you did good Canada

Ahh boo hoo stop being a pussy and stop thinking you are so high for forgiving the English. Varg hates the English. The reason Irish people are 5'7 on average and Brits are 5'10 is because they weren't starved out for 500 years so they could develop more. So the decisions by them are still effecting us today.

>Tell citizens how to live their life
>piss off

Wew lad, I smell a leftie.
Why are you doing this to yourself, Canada?

>(WeCelt)
I would love to join but I can't find it. Can you link me to it.

>muh fammicaust

Terrible tragedy, but nonetheless, one we have to move on from. Like I said, keeping the EU together will only fuck us all over. Is it really that important to you to see the UK remain, that you'd like Ireland to pay the "satellite price"?

I notice you're in fucking Canada, where the effects of such a decision won't impact you. Fuck off.
British and Irish interests need to cooperate sooner rather than later, and I hope they do.

BRITAIN OUT.

Yeah and you told us where to put our potatos. I'll give you a hint (the kings mouth).

So don't bully people and then when they fight back you complain.

>I notice you're in fucking Canada, where the effects of such a decision won't impact you. Fuck off.
The decision won't effect you, you aren't even in Britain so fuck off.

>British and Irish interests need to cooperate sooner rather than later, and I hope they do.
Stockholm syndrome alert.

Not if someone breaks into your house. but comparing a nation to a house is a lot different.

You do realise theres English gingers right? You seem to think every Irish man and only Irish men are ginger.

STFU potato-bro, I'm annoyed, but the Welsh are the people that should be angry. England was rightfully Welsh, but the Germanics invaded it/

We don't have an online presence yet. Care to help?

>Not if someone breaks into your house. but comparing a nation to a house is a lot different.
You said we "should of fought harder" when we were poor as shit due to lack of resources and were outnumbered.

>You do realise theres English gingers right? You seem to think every Irish man and only Irish men are ginger.
Then where did kick a ginger come from?

Welsh and Irish are both Celts. We should both be angry.

YES! I'd love to!

Decent kek, lad.
Are you literally fucking 12?

>muh bullying
>muh historical roleplaying

To crank up your levels of salt to maxium over trigger, I'm a German living in England invading your precious ancestor's land once again
How does that make you feel?

Don't listen to this fucking protestant plastic paddy. We Irish deserve reparations. Don't you know that trauma can be handed down genetically?

I'm not 'forgiving' them. I love Ireland but do you really think the current government here would actually do shit with reparations? They'd give all the money to traveller scum to get a limousine for their communion or us it to get a better pension for themselves. Irish politicans are scumbags who are running our country into the ground

>
To crank up your levels of salt to maxium over trigger, I'm a German living in England invading your precious ancestor's land once again
How does that make you feel?
No it doesn't make me mad. It makes me sad. Why do people hate us so much?

>To crank up your levels of salt to maxium over trigger, I'm a German living in England invading your precious ancestor's land once again. How does that make you feel?
No it doesn't make me mad. It makes me sad. Why do people hate us so much?

it's not about remedying historical injuries, its about collecting debts and taking revenge on the eternal Anglo

Shut the fuck up, plastic paddy. No one requested your input.

THIS

This again.

Have you read what Canadian flags are posting?
It's a simple reaction to the bullshit you people are posting here all night and all day.
This thread is yet another prime example of that.

Fuck off bog trotter.

I've never seen a bad Canadian thread.

I mean you can shitpost better, senpai

Fuck off you anglo-saxon FREAK

Imbecile tier posting, typical of Anglo scum.

>Fuck off you anglo-saxon FREAK
>Why do people persecute us so?
Need I explain any further?

Instead of bitching about reparations we should be focusing on the real problem. The fucking government. They let Travellers walk all over the hard-working Irish people by having ridiculous welfare policies that means a hard working Irish man is poorer than someone who doesn't do shit. Even if we do get reparations, like I said it wouldn't go to anyone who deserves it.

>A FUCKING LEAF

>plastic paddy thinks his opinion matters

Except what I just said was a REACTION to hate. If we never were hated in the first place I would never have said that.

A pan-Europe wide ginger dislike meme that came from Christianity.

Also Varg has told us to leave EU

youtube.com/watch?v=WgU8KbohpdI

OP are you kidding me? The only right thing to do would be for the Irish to break free from the Brittish bonds and once again restore their thriving society.

Why would you want them to stay with their captors?

Fuck off burger

>Travellers
They can't get a home because the English displaced them.

Maybe you should take your medication, leafbro.

Irish-American here.

Ancestors I believe are from County Down/around Armagh.

We're clearly superior. We're mentally as sharp (if not sharper) than the average European, but also have the testosterone and fighting capabilities that are far superior to the average European's.

Just look at our success in the United States-- ancestors came here in the mid-19th century- starving, penniless, and hated- and within a 100 years we were leaders in government, business, etc.

;-)

Haters gon' hate.

This is the same thing as blacks in America asking for reparations for slavery

>A pan-Europe wide ginger dislike meme that came from Christianity.
WTF where does Christianity say that red hair is bad?

Also I saw that video and I don't really understand it because Varg hates the English so I don't know why he would want them to leave.

Are you legit mentally challenged?

Then stop acting like a fucking nigger who believes he is still being oppressed.

Exactly

I think the Irish should stay but I hope the English stays in the EU

You take your med idiot.

I was born in Glasgow, I'm more Irish than you will ever be, protestant.

THIS THIS THIS THIS! And despite being hated today they are still rich.

Who else read that with an Irish accent

Irish are afraid to visit England because of racism.

WE WUZ ARD-RÍTHE AND SHIIIEEET

But we were genocided not enslaved.

So then why don't you hate the English?

I hope they stay so it becomes the dustbin of humanity.
The global dominance of the English language is a blessing, it means all the shit of the world will gather there instead of elsewhere.
Truly, the English race deserves to get a taste of its own medicine.
I just hope for my Scottish, Irish, Welsh and Cornish brothers they escape the tide somehow.

>The Irish didn't even have a military because they assumed everyone else was just like them, peaceful, harmonious, and peace-loving people.
More like pussies LMAO

It is there fault they lost the war

Glasgow is Scottish you retard. I'm not even a proddie. I'm from an area on the coast that is as pure as it gets. So go fuck yourself you baiting cuck

Celts elected their Kangz, and frequently killed them when they didn't accomplish what the people wanted.

Financially, Ireland will be better off if Britain leaves. The EU dumps migrants that compete with Irish that work in Britain. Brexit is a total win for Ireland.

The obvious question is should Ireland stay in the EU? Not if it wants to remain a people and a culture.

THIS

Fuck off it's you who is a pussy!

No actually it isn't.

Judas was suppose to be ginger and it stems from that.

And Varg doesnt hate English. If you've ever read his books he states after the Vikings and Vendals his favourite culture is Anglo-Saxon. He hates brother wars. He talks a lot about Charlamagnes Saxon wars too. This doesn't mean he hates French people.

Yeah.

If you go to Eastern Massachusetts (highest concentration of Irish people in the US, I believe),you'll see how great and affluent the communities are despite most parents coming from lower-class backgrounds and not receiving any handouts.

I'm a literal Mick (surname name starts with McC) and I can't wait to return and mary a nice American of Irish descent.

>hurr you owe us for something you didnt do
>hurr you owe us for something that hasnt affected a single living irishman

Your leech mentality is disgusting

>Glasgow is Scottish
>plastic paddies in charge of geography

And his mentality is rare, fucktard.

Most Irish Americans don't even think about the fact they are Irish. When my friend's family moved to my hometown, her mother (from Ireland) walks into the Catholic church and goes, "This place is more Irish than Ireland!"

Gas yourself.

>Celts elected their Kangz, and frequently killed them when they didn't accomplish what the people wanted.
When? How would you know the English burned records of Irish history. And if you mean in the middle ages the English people ruled Ireland.

>Judas was suppose to be ginger and it stems from that.
Where in the Bible does it say red hair is bad though, because there is red haired saints

>And Varg doesnt hate English. If you've ever read his books he states after the Vikings and Vendals his favourite culture is Anglo-Saxon. He hates brother wars. He talks a lot about Charlamagnes Saxon wars too. This doesn't mean he hates French people.

murderpedia.org/male.V/v/vikernes-varg.htm

"He loves Germans and hates British and Americans".

Why do the Irish have such a huge inferiority complex?

You're disgusting. Every Irishmen is affected by it stupid

horseshit

Oh shut the fuck up, all you faggots talk about is muh 1/16 irish hurritaeg. Most of you are 3/4 English.

You are correct my man!

I'm on your side here but it is in Scotland

The ENGLISH do

>Don't you know that trauma can be handed down genetically?

I read the ((("research"))).
Do you know why they "discovered" that?
Because the survivors of the Holocaust are almost all dead, but younger people want shekels too.

If the trauma can be passed along the generations, so can the responsibility.
Oppose it now. Or you risk having people legitimately jailed and punished for crimes they didn't commit, so that people who didn't have any part in surviving a genocide can suck shekels for nothing.

So fuck off with that bullshit.