Why are italians so pathetic?

why are italians so pathetic?

they can pretend they wuz davincis n sheeeit

We love argentinian culture

scampia can barely be considered italy, even napoli is closer to congo than italy.

the italian chicano living in demark misters

I'm SICILIAN, not italian

Watch it picciottu

What's with this Argie and that one Slovak with a hateboner for Italy?

It's the amerindian poster
I'm guessing he got bullied on highschool by people with italian last names, that would explain why he has a disproportionate hate towards italy over all other yuros

You actually need to cherrypick this kind of pic for Italy.
If it were about all of South America or Eastern Europe you could take almost any pic and it'd look this sad.

Napoli is NOT Italy. This is how the average italian city looks like outside of Campania.

>Itália

I was saying it was a cherrypicked image, m8.
I largely know what Italy looks like, been to Tuscany thrice, been to Rome twice, and I've been to Venice and Sicily once.

Leave italy alone

Thank you Finland, you are my greatest ally

is that argentina?

South Italy is Best Italy
been to Naples and the surrounding area last year, visited Bari and the Apuglia region this June, both trips were way better than the ones I had in the north (Milan, Rome, Venice and everything between)

Ué Genná, che ci fai a Budappeste? Sfaccimm de mammt

hagyjál békén, te el-taljánosított dél-osztrák korcs

i knew the shitalian behind danish flag was shitskin, but i didnt knew its literal negro

back to africa with you dog

touché... bitch.

Too bad about all the nigger migrants

Stop faggots, I made this thread to bash on Italy, not to have everybody compliment it (there's nothing to compliment in Italy)

looks like Poland

Actually, most niggers move up North since it's where most jobs are and it's closer to the borders with the rest of EU. Naples doesn't need niggers to be a third world shithole