What planet do shitalians live on ?

What planet do shitalians live on ?

I love italians because they always make people butthurt for no reason

They only make fools of themselves

Then you probably love a lot of other groups too

It is just jealousy. Notice it is almost shithole countries that never achieved anything who hate us, or shitskins trying to make us pass as non-white so white people can give up on being associated with the rich italian culture

with zero fucks given though

Nice try amerifat

Are you saying the United States has never achieved anything?

so it means do you love us more than your mother?

italians are literally the closest descendants of the romans in the world though, their claim is valid unlike muh heritage 56% americans

my ancestor

>us
>Turkey flag
Proxy or what?

If you like SHITaly so much then go back there and live with your beloved shitskin manlet moors or as you say ''descendants'' of the romans.
pathetic faggot

I'm pure nordic descent though and have literally no ties to italy, not sure why you assumed that.

Pay reps to U.K.

Then go to that disgusting non-white hellholle called i*aly and stop embarrassing your fellow nordicmen by sucking wog's dick.

and mine too. You forgot :)))

I am saying people who post chinese cartoons online have never achieved anything

calm down, terronindian

una vela por favor

>butthurtalian

lmao

>t. luigi gonzales

Okay I confess I'm a terrone American I'm the OP

weak bait mate, 99% of argentines are either amerindians or amerindian+spaniard

dumbass wog loving snownig.

Unfunny, don't you feel a sense of shame? It's fucking dead meme like ELONEL

Memes can never die.

you know that people from argentina usually are homeless shitskins who always end up to be beat up in here because they try to steal shit on public transport?
que pasa amigo?

For OP, SURELY there is a lot of genetic difference from romans, but we have the least caucasian\white x other race mixing here (I think we are second to poland)

We have a horde of shitskin coming in from africa but this is helping everyone of us being mostly based (No white guilt here)

Not saying we wuz romans, but most of us can trace their descendant very well.

Pic related, my family Insigna. I'm ready to deus vult the shit out of every nignog that wants sharia in here

Good luck with that

I don't think you have any idea what those meme parentheses mean.

>>/ilbe/

whatever, at least we are preventing the mudslims to build new mosques everywhere (people being angry at shitskins)

Hmmmmmmmmm?

Shitskins being angry at shitskins? Hmmmmm

It's like they're Algeria-
oh wait

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kys mamadou, you are in no way shitalian

>Amerishart
>white
>Giovani
>white

Your smelly islamic north African ass is in no way related to Italians and grreks. Get it through your thick monkey skull

You are a pathetic moorish piece of shit.

I've never met an actual European talking shit about Italy, it's always the non-white diaspora shitters that do it, especially in France.

North Africans actually believe the meme that they could "pass as Southern European" then get butthurt when they actually come here and are treated like shit and realize that they don't look like us in any shape or form.

never take whatever pathetic shitalian african dogs says as something of value, you could pay monkey 2 bananas per hour to jump on keyboard and it would produce more meaningful posts than entire arap shitskin country of italians combined, those subhumans are single handily ruining this board and bringing the quality to dead zero

What planet do North Africans live on ?

The same as ours, unfortunately.

Mentally, well that's another story.

manly moustache

Clearly

this guy is black if you look at his posts. there are a lot of somewhat mentally ill mixed-raced Americans who seem to want to be Italian for some reason

online you get this weird mix of american white nationalists and various MENA/partially black people living in the west who both want to be as pristinely white as much as possible

yes he is italian

Miscgenation is a very bad thing and leads to basket casses like

that's a ducal family right, judging from the heraldic imagery? (title of count)

Lol nobody wants to be shitalian, worthless nationality, worthless race. Italians on the internet are always butthurt because they grow up thinking that everybody likes them and wants to be like them, and the moment where they finally take to foreigners they realize they are hated by the whole world, so they start crying and ranting online projecting their frustration and insecurities.

>it's another "shitskin mongrels get butthurt at Italy existing" thread

well you often get a very self-selected sample online, that's why they frequent various fringe forums or subreddits like amiugly which pander to either young, insecure people or young, narcissistic people

>Black, white , Native American. Specifically 47% black 26% European 23% Native American . 3% Asian like Turkish

he's either a troll or a looney. he went on to creep out some Spaniards because the highest percentage of his "European" was "Iberian". the excesses of identity politics and all, most people need some sort of identity

lol

albanian subhuman in jewsa

>hated by the whole world
>the whole world
That's a funny way of spelling "the butthurt amerindian"

>shitalian calling someone shitskin

cant believe this

I am Arbëreshë

Why not give us respect for letting you settle our lands?

It was strictly for shitposting purposes

You are the only butthurt fag here, Gianluca.

fortunately not the same

Not him but did you miss the flag? Also they were invaded a lot since then and even during the empire the actually Romans weren't even the major population for what's now Italy.

100% italian

Why do mixed race People try to say Thier Greek or Italian?

#
>I've never met an actual European talking shit about Italy, it's always the non-white diaspora shitters that do it, especially in France.

IRL Americans don't care. However, your woman are louder than loud Americans. You need to go back to slapping them into line.

They think that they can pass as Southern European and are desperate for some kind of identity

He looks Dominican so he probably is part black.

Sad desu

top kekos

please stop hating italy, italy is very cute

>buttblasted shitalian spent HOURS in photoshop creating this

AXAXAXAXAXAXAX

Dunno; ame of their roots

Just revese searched your image with google

Your race is pathetic , just shut the fuck up nonwhite shitskin.

we live in paradise my friend

>tfw not Italian

Fuck off, amerifat scum.

t. confirmed for being around New YAHKERS for too long

I've been around women from Lombardy and northern Italy and they're like regular Euros. Don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Just because you're a fucking loser who's only basing his assumption off the Sopranos doesn't make the rest of the world like that.

Why do Argentinians pretend to be Italians but then shit on Italians?

L*mbards are heavily mixed with pigskins and are not Italians

God punished Europeans for their sins by creating eternal shitalian, we need new holocaust for a*aps in europe

t. Southern scum

They warned me about you lot. Even friends from Sicily told me what a gigantic shithole Naples is.

t. pigskin mongrel

>implying

Who the fuck wants to be eyetalian? Literally mongrols mixed with negroes. They'll never reclaim their Nordic glory.

>a fucking garbage crisis

>suggesting

wtf, I love Mexico now.

Germans are not aryans and making a cherrypicked meme cant state otherwise
>For a time, linguists believed aryan may have been the self-description of the people who spoke proto-indo-european, not just the indo-iranians. this was based on comparisons of words like "eire" (ireland) which later turned out to be unrelated. This hypothesis was widely distributed in the population and thus laypeople started to think of "indo-europeans" and "aryans" as synonyms. this continued even after the scientists corrected their mistake. the misconception was prominently taken up in the ideological works of the nazi party (there eventually also becoming synonymous with the "white nordic race") and was spread far and wide by them along with the also somewhat erroneous term anti-semitism. It's a little ironic considering that gypsies, one of the peoples most persecuted by the nazis in the name of aryan supremacy, are actually aryans whereas germans have no real claim to the term.

America's cocksuckers ruin another thread

I would agree with you if it wasnt for the fact that Turks are one of the most butthurt posters of /in/

Can't believe my shitpost thread caused this much American butthurt. Hilarious.

fuck off pedro

watch it

something somethin image of an instecticide suggesting you are a roach or something idk

Get off the internet pedro don't you have to steal more money from the tourists to save your mother who gets raped by drug cartels?

I don't even know what the fuck "Slovakia" is. Fuck off, at least be something that people acknowledge the existence of before shitting on others.

Get off the internet for a second, everybody hates NIGtaly IRL.

Pathetic non-european brown peninsula with overrated food (I'm talking about SHITaly)

>tfw someone was actually so butthurt and autistic to have time to make that picture
ahahaha pathetic loser,keep being jelly