NEW ALBUM WHEN

NEW ALBUM WHEN

baby grinch??

We already got it with Steroids. Jk I only say this to myself to believe we aren't getting a new album so I can be surprised when they drop.

There's going to be no warning until they drop a single a week before the album, and then it'll immediately leak

GET SO
GET SO

Tbh prefer that to some long played out waiting game

My life is in such a state of utter garbage now that there's nothing good happening and nothing good on the horizon. Grips releasing more music would give me something to live for.

Please, Andy..

soon.

GOTH GF WHEN

Dubs and it gets leaked this week

Trips and they release it today

so fucking close, rerolling for you

reroll

It's no use. You're only delaying the release now with each re-roll.

Trips and they release it next year

Quads and they don't release any album ever again

no new album

I hope they release it with no warning. BP in that regard gathered so much hype, the album wasn't even worth it

NEW ALBUM TONIGHT
CHECK THIRDWORLDS.NET AT 3:35

trips and it comes out next month with a track called "shit in my mouf"
it consists of Ramon Ayala samples

hopefully never lmao

I get the impression that they've lost their creativity. Even if they release a new album, it's just going to be the same old Death Grips formula.

This is what I'm hoping it won't be. The "Very Shallow Listening" at least serves as a hint that they're aware of what phase the band is in. I'm hoping that the next album is going to be a total left-hook now that they have gotten a ton of new fans off of BP.

If not, then I'm going to be pretty disappointed. I don't think I can muster up any excitement for another tame and predictable album. Bottomless Pit didn't do much for me, and I hardly ever revisit songs on it.

I don't see how you can think this. Am I crazy for thinking Steroids is easily one of the best things they have ever done and has only made me more excited for the next album?

Yeah that guy is pretty retarded

T H I R D W O R L D S
I S
D O W N

what formula, they never had one

jenny death = Exmilitary 2.0
bottomless pit = TMS 2.0
??? = NLDW 2.0

This album is bound to be different from the last two.