>Europeans don't drink tap water
>Italy is the single biggest consumer of bottled water in the world

WTF EUROPEEINS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sKXacomdOsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Italy is the single biggest consumer of bottled water in the world

I'm pretty sure that's China.

>The top five biggest consumers of bottled water are Italy, Germany, Hungary, Belgium and France.
haha Hungary more like thirsty ahaha

>Europeans don't drink tap water

>>Europeans don't drink tap water

What on Earth are you talking about?

we drink it straight from the source

Why wont you drink tap water?

Water doesn't come from the end of a cock m8

>allowing the government tofeed you chemicals
springs

Because drinking bottled water from a pure alpine springs is better

People just like sparkling water, the water from the tap is the same as the one being sold in bottles anyway since our country is mostly mountainous

I drink nothing but tap water. Would never buy bottled water.

Varies from country to country. The tap water in Croatia and Hungary is nigh undrinkable but in Slovenia the tap water is of a high quality.

Reminder that in Canada bottled water is 3 times more contaminated than tap water. We have some of the best tap water in the world.

It's ironic because our tap water is actually better than most of yours.

>Chang talks shit about other countries tap water
lmao

severely underrated

lol

we wuz clean waters

Fuck off shitskin.

can someone explain why some countries have such shitty tap water that they have to drink bottled water? did they get cucked by corporations? the logistics boggle me

Shitty water treatment and polluted groundwater.

prozac

We are obsessed with eating "healthy", and companies leveraged on that

evil corporations peeing in our water

Wot u tolkn bout senpai?

>free distributors of sparkling water in my city

we even flush with drinkable water

everytime i flush, image of thristy african kids drinking dirty puddle water comes into my mind and i think to myself:
>lol

Same, only it's children from Rome I picture

Sparkling water is gross

Same

nordic tap water > north-american estropiss

>His country doesn't have 20% of the worlds Fresh water in the great lakes
lmao @ u Fingolian. Our water is better quality too.

Also is captcha being a nigger for anyone else today?

We drink tap water. We have the best tap water in the world for a fact. Its just the south european countries where they drink water from bottels.

As an American, I will say getting served tap water is generally not an issue in europe.

In italy, with a lot of the older pipes, you don't necessarily WANT to drink the tap water.

But in Germany? It was basically a cardinal sin to ASK for tap water. and as long as one non-alcoholic drink was cheaper than the cheapest alcoholic drink, it was kosher to charge for a bottle of sprudel.

absolutely stupid policy in germany and I do not understand where it comes from.

>Our water is better quality too.
Do you mean your tar sand and gold arsenic production polluted Waters?

European water is filthy compared to ours

bud, do you know just how good we have it here, not every country has as much fresh water as we do.

we're fucking spoiled rotten when it comes to water.

I actually drink rain water that's been filtered several times

Our tap water is good quality, but our bottled water is even better

STOP. People really drink tap water in western world?

>Thurstary

goddammit get it right.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes because there's nothing wrong with it.

its safe but why would you drink tap if you had cold soda water in your fridge?

>england
>safe to drink
they have to fucking boil vinegar in their kettles the water is so contaminated
only pure scottish water is fit for human consumption
TL: human means celt

we do here, dunno what the fuck is up with the southerners

a very nice leaf

Because bottled water costs 5000% more, and because there's no difference (at least if you live in a non-polluted area).

>badwatertugal

Okay, so first of all, delete this,
second of all, I always thought this was a normal thing? Like everyone on the planet drank lots of bottled water? For a couple of years our family drank nothing but bottled water. We only used tapwater for cooking and such.

>can someone explain why some countries have such shitty tap water that they have to drink bottled water
In most places our tap water is decent quality, but it simply doesn't taste good. We also have good water sources.
Unfortunately, our pipe systems are literally rotting away, because they're ANCIENT. Like 15% of all water just leaks away into the ground. Then in some areas you have high magnesium and iron content (I thought those were supposed to be healthy, don't understand why is that a problem) the water smells, or makes people itchy for some reason (now that could be a problem) see vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=sKXacomdOsg

In my town they quote unquote "fixed" the water situation which wasn't bad to begin with. But now it reeks of chlorine, tastes god awful, and makes my aquarium's water...pretty bad. Like it's super hard now. Since I keep fishes, I immediately notice when they mess with the system, and I most certainly did not approve of this change. It doesn't seem like they're gonna fix it though. Nowadays I just drink milk and chocolate milk instead of tap water. My poor fishes can't say the same.

lol

autralia-tier banter

Bottles of water is okay when you're out doing stuff otherwise we drink from the tap, Thurstary

You just made that up right? I really cant believe Americans with the flouride on water which turns frogs gat can say its safe to drink tap water. And Im pretty sure USA has a lot of controversies for shitty tap water, like that towns brownwater, or that town from the movie of tap water with cancer, and wasnt there some videos that went viral that people were able to turn on fire tap water due to chemicals in it. Doesnt seem to safe to me tbqhwy

Flouride in tap water is a wives tale, it's a complete meme. They stopped doing that after WW2. There is flouride in a ton of other shit though.

>that deer

10/10, would hug

Anyone tried this? God tier.

There is no such thing as something being tasteless, I call bullshit.

i corrected it

nice try but our water is actually good

It's only considered good if it's not bad

We drink river water

Bottled "mineral water" in China is just tap water directly contained in plastic bottles no matter what fancy labels they put on.

Nope
I always drink from the tap, but then again my town has a great water treatment plant and the water is just more flavorful.

Max par

America spans a confinent. You may hear a story about bad water in this town or that town,but on the whole our waters max par.

Max par?

Even in this 8th world country people drink water from the tap

We dont drink tap water.

Because we are poor tho.

Why not Taiwan?