What will Sup Forums's reaction be on Tuesday, November 8th, 2016...

What will Sup Forums's reaction be on Tuesday, November 8th, 2016, when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected to be the first female President of the United States of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can become President in prison?

I'll be extremely surprised if there's even one red state.

I'll come here and shitpost like I never supported Trump in the first place.

If I get really into it I'll proxy into a fucking leaf.

And then a year later, when Hillary starts her promised war with Russia and Iran over Syria, everyone all around the world will act like they supported Trump all along.

I think a lot of people will probably pretend they never supported him, or say it's about the "movement" or "destroying the GOP establishment" or whatever.

>her promised war with Russia and Iran over Syria

source?

I'm a legal immigrant that openly supports Trump IRL but there is no way I could not shitpost here if he loses.

I hope Trump wins, he was expected to fail at the nomination but beat those odds, so scientifically he should at least come close

but if he looses than i will be sad for a week or 2, but expect it. just sit back and watch America collapse more while i just try to take care of my own life

Anyone gotta leaf blower?

>source?

She's said multiple times during her speeches that she will bring down Assad and there will be consequences for those who aid him (Russia, China, Iran).

Throw myself onto my Trump Steak Knivesā„¢

I will turn on my leaf proxy and shitpost.

Upgrade my weapons inventory and prepare for civil war and riots

>I hope Trump wins, he was expected to fail at the nomination but beat those odds, so scientifically he should at least come close
not sure if serious. if yes, please move to canada.

same as last time

If you're a white male you'll be a lot more than sad. Hillary will be particularly hard on us to punish the group most loyal to the defeated Trump.

what will happen to the shills when she wins? will they have to get real jobs?

I actually had a dream about her winning

I wasn't really concerned about democrats or a woman winning, because no matter who wins the same things are going to happen

I was concerned about how despondent Sup Forums and related groups would be, despondent because even their false hope was taken from them

You overestimate the support for Shillary.

People will turn against her even more after the Trump/Hillary debates, when the plebians will actually get a chance to hear about Hillary's scandals unfiltered by layers of leftist media.

I'll become a cop, and start modifying my basement for the leftist bodies.

I have a big basement and i'm sure i'll have a lifetime to fill it.

like more sanctions?
get a grip fuckface. she'll never start wars. Obama didnt

enlist so that i at least die in battle instead of the food shortages during the war

>Obama didn't

Maybe not starting, but coming in and bombing half of North Africa and then supporting the Muslim Brotherhood was a pretty big deal.

>inb4 taqiya post

what the fuck else can they sanction?

Also, Hillary was Secretary of State during all of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

>that menopausal granny hopped-up on Valium laugh

>she'll never start wars.

Well, she is going to start a war against Syria, that much is 100% certain. The question becomes if Russia and China will back down and turn their back on Assad or if they stand their ground.

whats tumblrs reaction when she dies of a heart attack on air force one and cant be resuscitated after only months in office?

Who the fuck is voting for hillary? I can't fucking figure it out. I've never met someone who elastically said they want her in the white house. How is she winning??

Confirmed those were all shills

pic related

Dindu's
Illegal spics/Spics with illegal relatives
Tumblrtards
Marxists
Mudslimes

Far more interested in /k/s reaction. Thousands of homes abandoned in the night. Small militia camps are rumoured to exist in the south and northern mountains

she's fucked either way.

if she wins despite federal investigation, and nothing comes of that, expect massive FBI resignations and massive damaging public leaks, both from the FBI, and from Wikileaks, since Assaunge has promised to leak damning documents or some shit if she doesnt get indicted.

she will have a big giant red "impeach me" target on her head. Republicans have hated her since the 90's, and thats not gonna change. If she becomes president I fully expect her to get impeached, and for Republican anti-hillary autism to actually pay off for once and get it to actually work.

leaks would help of course.

>tfw assange is found mysteriously dead in his embassy hideaway

Quick lime is a better solution for disposal.