Idaho: Muslim migrants hold knife to throat of little girl, rape her, urinate on her

Now what we have been seeing in Europe is coming to the United States, courtesy of Obama’s policies regarding Muslim migrants.

The seizure of Infidel girls and their use as sex slaves is sanctioned in the Qur’an. According to Islamic law, Muslim men can take

>“captives of the right hand” (Qur’an 4:3, 4:24, 33:50).

The Qur’an says:

>“O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have paid their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses of those whom Allah has given you as spoils of war” (33:50).

Qur'an 4:3 and 4:24 extend this privilege to Muslim men in general. The Qur’an says that a man may have sex with his wives and with these slave girls:

>“The believers must win through, those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or whom their right hands possess, for they are free from blame.” (Qur’an 23:1-6)
jihadwatch.org/2016/06/idaho-muslim-migrants-hold-knife-to-throat-of-little-girl-rape-her-urinate-on-her

Other urls found in this thread:

kmvt.com/content/news/Alleged-rape-at-Fawnbrook-apartments-383484631.html
english.dohainstitute.org/file/Get/40ebdf12-8960-4d18-8088-7c8a077e522e
wnd.com/2016/02/so-it-begins-here-u-s-city-overrun-with-criminal-refugees/
newschannel10.com/story/27954374/amarillo-ranked-highest-for-reported-rapes-in-texas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Angry Bump

wew lad

so tolerant

Rape is condemned in Islam.

THIS IS FINE

celebrated*

>1 post by this ID

>Rape is condemned in Islam
and Hillary is innocent...and Islam is peaceful.

Can anyone confirm if legit?

So then may I ask... What the fuck is going on over there?

you cant rape an infidel

Catholic priests do this shit all the time and the mainstream media never reports it.

Yes you can.

Rape is a technical term in Islam.

You can have forcible sex with your wives and slaves, including children. They cannot say no. So technically, according to Islam, it's not rape.

Fuck you ice cream sandwich

I don't expect it to be covered by the MSM if true but you need a better source than a site called the fucking jihadwatch.

No, Priests dress up little boys in dresses and then bend them over. There's no knife or piss involved.

No, it is not. It is halal - permitted.

I don't see any local papers picking up on it.

Not sure if real desu. Jihad watch, unfortunately, is alex jones tier credible.

Import third world people, you import third world values.

Jihadwatch is actually pretty serious and careful, but your point is taken.

By peacefuling :)

lol and you poke fun at us because we accepted 25,000.

We are both getting raped from the inside out.

But at least we are together!

nope

its not rape if its done to an infidel

No. There is no better site than JihadWatch.org

Jihad Watch is the single best, most informed and accurate site on Islam anywhere. JihadWatch.org, accept no substitute.

Yes it is

Such culture.

What are these idiots doing by letting their kids run around unattended for anyway?
You should have on your fucking kids at all times.
At least until they hit puberty then fuck them if they wind up floating down the river.

There are no "third world values". We are all one. We all have the same fundamental needs and beliefs. There is only one race, one culture.

Daily reminder that every single word out of a Muslim's mouth is a lie. Qatar took exactly zero refugees and actively enslaves people. Muslims consider non-Muslims to not be human and rape is just the start of what they want to do to you.

And yet you just admitted that it was allowed in an above comment.

Any non jihadwatch link? We should make this go viral get it to kikebart and trump

its not though wth

In Idaho? Shit.
getting a little close to home

bullshit

t. faggot who bought the globalist meme

No, i said that rape of an infidel is possible. Not that it is permitted.

You make the distinction yourself, because even you know what is being accused is true.

>in Islam

Yet for those who are not of the faith, they are not "in" Islam, they are the non-believers, a great deal of pain and anguish upon which is called for.

Lower than that

Nobody else will report this.

There is a hierarchy of acceptable and unacceptable targets in Islam.

The explain all the rape?

> a fucking chocolate bar

you know everytime a black dude gets with a white girl he has that "hah hah white boi gonne be mad" mindset?

they have that about white american children...you really shouldnt of let these animals in

Good point, but its Idaho. Its probably a community where you could leave for the weekend with the house unlocked and all the windows open and nothing would be stolen. Now it has orcish rapists.

Idaho fag here, where did this happen?

Western values encourage rape

>qatar
WEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAD DAT TAQIYYA THO

Exactly, expected behavior towards others within the faith is quite different than the expected behavior to others outside the faith.

>Idaho

Taqquia much, achmed?

Boise reporting in, no report of any Muslim peace locally.

The Qu'ran encourages rape. Western society has it outlawed.

Wow americans they are raping your women on the streets and you do nothing? God you cucks...

Are you implying non-muslim men don't rape? Because they do.

This isn't a Muslim problem, it's a rape culture problem.

google Idaho rape, click news....and nothing. Same with a search of Idaho Muslim.

Nah he's right. The rapes in Europe aren't real rape, because of systemic white male aggression having oppressed these people of colour into trying to express their frustration through the only known avenue.

Rape is by definition power+sex and as they have no power, only white males (those with all the power) who are capable of rape.

Geez dude, read a book.

Western society encourages rape. Islam is strongly against it.

thats why white countries with hardly any brown people have the lowest rapes in the world compared to nigger infested shitholes

and in the arab world you get killed for reporting a rape so your figures dont count for shit

Your holy book permits sex with married women so long as they are "[possessed] by the right hand." i.e. prisoners of war.

Cross this with the "jihad" against western values, and the Qur’an deems any non-muslim an acceptable target for sex.

Rape culture isn't prevalent in the western world, dipshit.

>and in the arab world you get killed for reporting a rape
No you don't.

The delusion is strong there. In fact, the opposite is true. The media blows up all instances of abuse in the Catholic Church thereby creating the impression it is somehow exclusively Catholic. In reality, there is more sexual abuse among Protestants and secular institutions involving children.

What's even worse than this horrible crime is the fact that it will be used to fuel more Islamophobia from the far right. Scary stuff.

That mak

wait, leaf, sorry

>The little girl was at the FAWNBROOK apartment buildings where both her parents and grandmother reside. She was playing in between those two apartment units when 3 boys (from 2 Syrian refugee families, ages 8, 10, 13) pulled a knife on her, held it to her throat, forced her into the laundry unit, stripped her naked, raped, and urinated on her. The 13 year old “coached” the younger boys as he videoed. Due to age restraint the boys could not ejaculate but did urinate on her.

>Western Values encourage rape...

There is no Jihad.

>"O Prophet! Lol!

What did he mean by that?

even an accusation can ruin your life..meanwhile in the arab world raping a kid can be called a "sexual emergency" and everyone is ok with it.

Eat shit, inbred sandnigger.

TF about a month ago.
I think this is click bait

He meant you should kill yourself.

yes you do...if you aint got male witnesses then you commited adultery

and we all know the price of adultery.

Western values discourages it. It's precisely why women don't have to be forced to live in bags for "protection". Women are respected as human beings in the west. In Islam, women are treated as objects so of course women are far more vulnerable. Muslim men are all hair trigger rapists. I worked in the middle east for years and was disgusted by how oversexed and abusive they were to women.

Go fuck yourself Ahmed. You don't even know what Western Values are, you sub human garbage. Your people would be nothing without Oil, that is all you have, no ingenuity. You and your stupid moon god and pedophile messiah and cult like followers, complete garbage.

Why do Muslims compulsively lie?

Qur’an 23:1-6
Qur’an 70:22-30
Qur’an 33:50
Sahih Muslim 3371
Sahih al-Bukhari 4138
Sahih Muslim 3384

No it's encouraged.

>wink wink

The majority of rapists in western countries are white.

I'm not inbred.

Female witnesses as well. It is to stop false rape accusations or claiming rape to avoid the punishment for adultery.

Why would you put "Lol" in your holy book?

Moham was a newfag

A huge chunk of Muslims- conservatively estimated at 10%- admit to approving of the actions of terrorist groups like ISIS.

You can't look at numbers like that and say there "isn't a jihad."

I'm starting to think you're a fellow burger shitposting from your base.

Thanks pal. I ask, because in my town literally almost 1 in 5 people are now muslims, all refugees and people of school programs. LITERALLY 1 in 5. Before this my town was 96% white.

Looks like it was in Twin Falls:

kmvt.com/content/news/Alleged-rape-at-Fawnbrook-apartments-383484631.html

>Moham was a newfag

Oh, no question about that.

because they are majority white

BUT! IE america and sweden even though blacks make up a small population they are responsible for over half the rapes

What an absolute bullshit website. Islam does not allow rape of anybody, not even of slaves.

You act as though that were a refutation. The west are white majority countries. Anymore insights for us, Einstein?

Ya especially Sweden, you really are stupid Ahmed. Must be nice to come here from whatever shit hole you come from and get free everything.

Nope, fuck the Americans.

>You can't look at numbers like that and say there "isn't a jihad."
There is no Jihad.

> huge chunk of Muslims- conservatively estimated at 10%- admit to approving of the actions of terrorist groups like ISIS.
Proof?

taqqiya

Boring Nazi scum.

english.dohainstitute.org/file/Get/40ebdf12-8960-4d18-8088-7c8a077e522e

I've read the Qur'an and the hadiths. Your sex slaves and wifes cannot say no. Their consent is not required. You can rape them all you want but in Islam, technically, it is not "rape" or even wrong.

>
>I'm not inbred.

Your mother and father are brother and sister. You are inbred. You are the only one I know of who has fathered a sibling, mother fucker.

wnd.com/2016/02/so-it-begins-here-u-s-city-overrun-with-criminal-refugees/
newschannel10.com/story/27954374/amarillo-ranked-highest-for-reported-rapes-in-texas

nothing new

Yeah no shit. Every time I go to WinCo it's life a godamn UN relief effort.
Lotta dot Indians and Ninja mothers with smelly sand turds.

>Tfw this will never happen in the Deep South